Why I keep my assault rifles...

Its not pleasant business but if streets riot and the stores empty, gangs of formerly nice people will gather weapons and supplies along the way. They ARE for killing people. Sorry, I want the options, just as in 1776 my link is the NRA & #2

I thought you were going to say for assaulting.

This is not Venezuela, or Hong Kong. We have had some riots, but they were localized, and we have never been in danger of the apocalypse that gun nuts cry about every day.

It doesn't have to be an apocalypse to be grateful you're armed. People die in "localized riots", despite your attempt to minimize their effects.

There doesn't have to be an Ebola epidemic to be grateful there's a sneeze guard on the salad bar.

There doesn't have to be an AIDS epidemic to be grateful your daughter was armed that night she was assaulted in the park.

IOW, there's no need for anything extreme or exaggerated to be grateful you're armed.

No need to expect anything extreme for you to think an extreme response is called for. Typical gun nut.

Women being assaulted while walking in a park wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens, frequently.

People being pulled out of their vehicle and pummeled with bricks during a "localized" riot wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens.

Why do you live in abject terror of firearms? How likely do you really think it is that you will be shot by a gang of feral guns?

Again. Not scared of guns. Scared of unchecked gun nuts like you.

I'm baffled by your response. If it comes to the point China's military has defeated America's military what makes you think they won't walk in your house and pull your chickenshit ass from under your bed?

You baffled? Imagine that. If you think for a minute even in this country your punk ass stands any chance with a rifle, and 10,000 punks just like you, ask the Bundy clan how that worked out for them.

Let me explain something to you sunshine. No government is afraid of you or any one else that thinks they can hold off a full fledged assault against them if that scenario played out.

They would be bulldozing your ass into a mass grave, and they would now be in possession of 10,000 shiny new assault rifles.

Only dropped once.
Correct.

The notion that citizens armed with semi-automatic small arms will successfully resist a government incorrectly perceived to have become ‘tyrannical’ is as idiotic as it is delusional.

They don't have to be able to defeat the entire US military. They just need to make the price very high, and millions of firearms in private citizens' hands can do that.

Do you really think everyone who owns guns is a gun nut like you?

Its not pleasant business but if streets riot and the stores empty, gangs of formerly nice people will gather weapons and supplies along the way. They ARE for killing people. Sorry, I want the options, just as in 1776 my link is the NRA & #2

I have 30 AR-15s now in addition to other "assault" weapons.

I have them for these reasons:

1. I enjoy collecting them.

2. I enjoy building them.

3. I enjoy shooting them.

4. They can serve as a defensive weapon if need be.

5. They can serve as a determent to an oppressive government if need be.

However, since the Bill of Rights says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed I don't have to justify owning them to anybody.

[

Ironically gun laws got more lax during the Obama years

Obama used the two years when he had a Democrat Congress to fuck up health care and raid the treasury for his greedy special interest groups so he didn't have time to take away our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

After 2010 there was a Republican House that keep him from doing damage like that.

If the sonofabitch had a filthy Democrat Congress during those eight years he would have fucked us on many rights.

I keep my assault rifles because I like them, because they’re fun to shoot, because they’re accurate and reliable.

The killing of my fellow Americans not required.
But it might be.

I'm baffled by your response. If it comes to the point China's military has defeated America's military what makes you think they won't walk in your house and pull your chickenshit ass from under your bed?

You baffled? Imagine that. If you think for a minute even in this country your punk ass stands any chance with a rifle, and 10,000 punks just like you, ask the Bundy clan how that worked out for them.

Let me explain something to you sunshine. No government is afraid of you or any one else that thinks they can hold off a full fledged assault against them if that scenario played out.

They would be bulldozing your ass into a mass grave, and they would now be in possession of 10,000 shiny new assault rifles.

Only dropped once.
Correct.

The notion that citizens armed with semi-automatic small arms will successfully resist a government incorrectly perceived to have become ‘tyrannical’ is as idiotic as it is delusional.
The other cool thing is the shellgame affect. Nobody knows what's behind American doors.

I have 30 AR-15s now in addition to other "assault" weapons.

I have them for these reasons:

1. I enjoy collecting them.

2. I enjoy building them.

3. I enjoy shooting them.

4. They can serve as a defensive weapon if need be.

5. They can serve as a determent to an oppressive government if need be.

However, since the Bill of Rights says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed I don't have to justify owning them to anybody.
And you have enough to share with your liberal friends may they appear at your door.

Pull out a rifle against the Chinese government, and let me know how that works out for you.

Only dropped once.
Correct.

They don't have to be able to defeat the entire US military. They just need to make the price very high, and millions of firearms in private citizens' hands can do that.

Do you really think everyone who owns guns is a gun nut like you?
Define gun nut please.

Another dooms day gun nut.
You really believe that will happen? Really? You've been watching too much TV
Ignorant of history and the ability to repeat itself.

Typical gun nut. Hoping for a revolution. You're delusional.
. I know what happens in a revolution or civil war and do not want either because I'm not historically retarded like yourself. Who is more likely to cause a revolution, people like me who want to keep my Constitutional rights or people like yourself trying to take them away ?

The gun nuts are all scared of something... that will never happen.

Want to take a guess why it will never happen?

I'll give you a clue...

DB15PB10TacticalSuperKit-1__46357.1516229906.1280.1280.jpg

You just made up my mind for my next build. What's the barrel length on that beauty?

I thought you were going to say for assaulting.
I did.

That's the one thing everyone forgets. The 2nd wasn't about deer hunting, it was the citizens insurance against an oppressive government.

Another dooms day gun nut.
You really believe that will happen? Really? You've been watching too much TV
Ignorant of history and the ability to repeat itself.

Typical gun nut. Hoping for a revolution. You're delusional.
. I know what happens in a revolution or civil war and do not want either because I'm not historically retarded like yourself. Who is more likely to cause a revolution, people like me who want to keep my Constitutional rights or people like yourself trying to take them away ?

What was the reason for that constitutional right? I do agree, it's not wise to imply one will, would, can take any revolutionary action, but it's pretty clear that hunting was not the motivation behind the second amendment.

The gun nuts are all scared of something... that will never happen.

Want to take a guess why it will never happen?

I'll give you a clue...

DB15PB10TacticalSuperKit-1__46357.1516229906.1280.1280.jpg

You just made up my mind for my next build. What's the barrel length on that beauty?

If you want it short but want to stay legal remember, you can have a 14" barrel as long as you got a 2" flash hider that's pinned or welded on. It can't be removable. My boy did one with a short barrel and a fake suppressor to make the 16" mandated by law.

Yeah, right, like they're going to hold off the government with their little pop guns.

:21::21::21::21:

It doesn't have to be an apocalypse to be grateful you're armed. People die in "localized riots", despite your attempt to minimize their effects.

There doesn't have to be an Ebola epidemic to be grateful there's a sneeze guard on the salad bar.

There doesn't have to be an AIDS epidemic to be grateful your daughter was armed that night she was assaulted in the park.

IOW, there's no need for anything extreme or exaggerated to be grateful you're armed.

No need to expect anything extreme for you to think an extreme response is called for. Typical gun nut.

Women being assaulted while walking in a park wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens, frequently.

People being pulled out of their vehicle and pummeled with bricks during a "localized" riot wouldn't think it's extreme to be armed. And that happens.

Why do you live in abject terror of firearms? How likely do you really think it is that you will be shot by a gang of feral guns?

Again. Not scared of guns. Scared of unchecked gun nuts like you.
Your need to feel safe doesn't trumps a person rights

How many times have you watched Red Dawn?
SO you and skew will be found under your bed in the fetal position?

Yep, you're still an idiot.
So tell me about asymmetric warfare

Forum List

Back