Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

You are right about the time needed to prepare the building for collapse coordinated along with the explosive material; many supporting columns are cut to maximize the effects of gravity working with the explosives. And timing of the explosives needs to be near perfect. When all the complexities are considered, a simple pancake series of impacts is by far the simplest and most believable situation.

Except the 'official' explanation is not longer the pancake theory. Keep up! ;)

Night all. :)

As usual, truthers turn the thread into a bunch of videos and debunked links on buildings, free fall and controlled demos

9-11 was about people. People who suffered, people who heroically fought off terrorists and people who ultimately died

So tell us truthers..

1. If a missile hit the Pentagon, who were the bodies of flight 93 recovered? What happened to the real people on the plane?

2. If the towers were rigged for a demo, why did people jump to their deaths?

3. If a plane did not crash in Shanksville, what happened to the brave passengers of flight 93

To show you don't know what the hell you're talking
To answer #1 It wasn't flight 93 that was alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon it was flight # 77 that was alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon...."who were the bodies of flight 93 recovered?" doesn't make any sense.

#2 some people jumped because of the fires. Your question makes no sense. Why would people stay in building if they knew it was rigged for demo, why bother showing up for work.

#3 Yes, what did happen to them? They never found any body parts at the crash site in Shankville...so what's your point?

Who were the bodies recovered at the Pentagon? Who did the families bury? Are you telling the families that they did not bury their loved ones?
What happened to Flight 77 if it didn't hit the pentagon?
Are you telling families they are still alive?

Why did people choose to jump right before the towers collapsed? Were they afraid of a controlled demo? Or were conditions so horrific right before the towers collapsed that they preferred jumping?

Yes they did find body parts in Shanksville as well as wreckage

no body parts only the claim of DNA which they refer to as...remains

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

You are right about the time needed to prepare the building for collapse coordinated along with the explosive material; many supporting columns are cut to maximize the effects of gravity working with the explosives. And timing of the explosives needs to be near perfect. When all the complexities are considered, a simple pancake series of impacts is by far the simplest and most believable situation.

Except the 'official' explanation is not longer the pancake theory. Keep up! ;)

Night all. :)

LOL...INDEED

NIST's findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC

FAQs - NIST WTC Towers Investigation

To answer #1 It wasn't flight 93 that was alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon it was flight # 77 that was alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon...."who were the bodies of flight 93 recovered?" doesn't make any sense.

#2 some people jumped because of the fires. Your question makes no sense. Why would people stay in building if they knew it was rigged for demo, why bother showing up for work.

#3 Yes, what did happen to them? They never found any body parts at the crash site in Shankville...so what's your point?

Who were the bodies recovered at the Pentagon? Who did the families bury? Are you telling the families that they did not bury their loved ones?

Why did people choose to jump right before the towers collapsed? Were they afraid of a controlled demo? Or were conditions so horrific right before the towers collapsed that they preferred jumping?

no body parts only the claim of DNA which they refer to as...remains

So, based on no evidence to the contrary, you are willing to tell the families of 9-11 victims that the graves they visit are a sham

Like I said in my OP.....this is a reason I hate 9-11 Truthers

Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

That is why truthers are scum

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos

I am one of those 'Truthers' and I wasn't going to mention my views yesterday, what with the 11 year anniversary and all.

I do have some respect. Sheesh.:razz:

However, today its game on.

who were the bodies recovered at the pentagon? Who did the families bury? Are you telling the families that they did not bury their loved ones?
What happened to flight 77 if it didn't hit the pentagon?

Yes they did find body parts in shanksville as well as wreckage

no body parts only the claim of dna which they refer to as...remains

so, based on no evidence to the contrary, you are willing to tell the families of 9-11 victims that the graves they visit are a sham

like i said in my op.....this is a reason i hate 9-11 truthers

so basically you hate truthers because they speak unspeakable truths...there where no body parts..and it is hard to believe that cross contamination would allow for positive identifications of all the passengers as claimed ..graves are symbolic and what they represents is not a sham but the fact is they do not contain body parts and any dna identification is highly questionable and there is evidence to suggest a shoot down occured

Last edited:
Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

and a counter question, how many other buildings out there use the unique method of external columns for structural support like the twin towers? The towers fell the way they did due to this configuration, as compared to other methods of support, such as distributed columns.

Exactly a tower of cans would fall in a different way than a house of straws would..completely different structures.

Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

and a counter question, how many other buildings out there use the unique method of external columns for structural support like the twin towers? The towers fell the way they did due to this configuration, as compared to other methods of support, such as distributed columns.

Exactly a tower of cans would fall in a different way than a house of straws would..completely different structures.

YOU PEOPLE ARE HOPELESS...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wE2yppTDI]Twin Tower Fires Not Hot Enough to Melt or Weaken Steel! Fire Could Not Have Brought Down Towers! - YouTube[/ame]

So, you are telling the victims families that their loved ones are still alive and that the graves that they visit do not contain their loved ones

what in gods name are you rambling about ??

Did you, or did you not, just say that the plane overflew the Pentagon and that the flight maneuvers were impossible?

If so, what happened to the plane with hundreds of passengers? Are you telling the families that their loved ones are alive?

No I said pentagon employees reported the fly over and the flight manoeuvres suggest the planes may have been flown with guidance systems

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGxKU2B0ZjY]Pilot who flew 2 of the planes used on 9/11 doesn't believe official story - YouTube[/ame]

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I've done plenty of research over 4 years worth. The videos aid in providing information. There has been many questions about 9/11 that 9/11 truthers have raised that some won't answer or try to refute by arguing on the merits of the argument... instead they engage in childish labeling and ad hominem.

It's quite apparent you haven't done any research or you'd know the "official" version to 9/11 is a lie...forensic evidence shows this!

Perfect example of deflection. You come up with a theory and then say anyone who doesn't believe it is uninformed. You made the claim, YOU need to provide irrefutable proof not anyone else. I repeat. Copying and pasting other people's stuff is not doing your own research. Even if you have been doing it for four years. Let's see the interviews YOU have conducted. Let's see the metallurgical studies YOU have done. Let's see the pictures or documentation YOU have that prove there was a bomb planted in those buildings. That goes for anyone. I am not a debunker. If someone has SOMETHING I want to know.

I've done plenty of research over 4 years worth. The videos aid in providing information. There has been many questions about 9/11 that 9/11 truthers have raised that some won't answer or try to refute by arguing on the merits of the argument... instead they engage in childish labeling and ad hominem.

It's quite apparent you haven't done any research or you'd know the "official" version to 9/11 is a lie...forensic evidence shows this!
Perfect example of deflection. You come up with a theory and then say anyone who doesn't believe it is uninformed.

you are uniformed..most people are..most people do not even know what the NIST theory is and spout a collage of old popular mechanics and national geo tv shows

You made the claim, YOU need to provide irrefutable proof not anyone else. I repeat. Copying and pasting other people's stuff is not doing your own
research.
reading the goverment reports and the peer reviews of the work is indeed research... watching popular mechanics and fox news sound bites is not

Even if you have been doing it for four years. Let's see the interviews YOU have conducted. Let's see the metallurgical studies YOU have done. Let's see the pictures or documentation

there is no need to reinvent the wheel a full examination of the work done is sufficent to determine the NIST theory is not possible and not sound science
and that explosives are the only logical explanation

YOU have that prove there was a bomb planted in those buildings. That goes for anyone. I am not a debunker. If someone has SOMETHING I want to know.

NIST has not come close to proving its collapse theories.. that leaves us with
the only other possible explanation...the one NIST refused to test for on the false premise that no explosions were heard therefore there could not of been explosives...true story
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYkqOXL9s0]Shyam Sunder NIST WTC 7 COLLAPSE REPOTS NO Explosive WERE USED.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
more NIST lies...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX1TjiZawc8&feature=relmfu]John Gross NIST 911 Lead Investigator Molten Metal PEOPLE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

why do they try and cover the facts ?

no body parts only the claim of dna which they refer to as...remains

so, based on no evidence to the contrary, you are willing to tell the families of 9-11 victims that the graves they visit are a sham

like i said in my op.....this is a reason i hate 9-11 truthers

so basically you hate truthers because they speak unspeakable truths...there where no body parts..and it is hard to believe that cross contamination would allow for positive identifications of all the passengers as claimed ..graves are symbolic and what they represents is not a sham but the fact is they do not contain body parts and any dna identification is highly questionable and there is evidence to suggest a shoot down occured

Thanks for presenting the true underbelly of truther scum

While you talk free fall, controlled demo, thermite...it all seems harmless

But, with no evidence, when you have the audacity to tell grieving families that the graves they honor are mere shams and that they are fools for trusting the evil government

You reveal what truly despicable people you are

Keep at it, you have more stamina than I do, you leftwing progressive flunky. :eusa_clap:

Truthers are not a left/right debate. Truther insanity knows no party affiliation.

With apologies to Rightwinger, who brings up a very good point in to OP, Truthers are entertaining. Fascinating to watch the cognitive dissonance, selective reasoning, and faulty logic weaved together like a spider on acid. Every fact, every video, every official report bent and spun to serve. I'm ready for another full day!

:popcorn:

Keep at it, you have more stamina than I do, you leftwing progressive flunky. :eusa_clap:

Truthers are not a left/right debate. Truther insanity knows no party affiliation.

Twoofers generally fall into one of three categories

1. Libertarian. They have a pathological hatred of government and thus are more likely to believe government commits unspeakable evil against its citizens. They consider themselves patriots and defenders of the constitution.

2. Anti-American/Anti-capitalist. They view America and/or capitalism as inherently evil and exploitive. They believe that companies capture the government to commit crimes against humanity for profit, ie oil companies were behind the invasion of Iraq.

3. They believe many if not most other conspiracy theories, and that the world is controlled by a handful of people and shadowy groups who commit these conspiracies.

They also tend to believe their theories religiously and adopt symbols representative of their theories, ie naming themselves "9/11 inside job" and having 1984 as an avatar.

You can put pretty much all twoofers into these categories.

So. They rigged the buildings to blow and they happened to know exactly where the planes would hit. I remember reading one dumb asa truther say no planes actually hot the towers.

Every floor would have to be rigged with explosives since they had no idea where or if the planes would hit

If one of the planes did not make it to the towers you would have a perfectly intact building that was wired to explode....very risky and someone would have some splain'n to do
Like WTC 7?

Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.

A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option.

Shame On Jesse Ventura! | Fox News

Forum List

Back