Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

That is why truthers are scum

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

When I first heard theories that the planes did not bring down the towers I called the truthers crazy. Then I actually looked at what they said.

If you nothing about nothing and you saw a video of one of the towers falling and I told you that it was because of structural damage you would say that I was being ridicules.

I don't have any idea about the who, what, when, where, and why of it but the facts are the facts. Two five year olds do a better job of role playing when one points a finger at the other and says, "bang" and the other falls down.

Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

That is why truthers are scum

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos
C'mon man. We invade Iraq but most of the Terrorists were Saudi's? Wake up. I don't believe every single "truther" story out there but ya' know what? I don't believe the Gov'ts story either.

The evidence keeps mounting that the official gov't narrative is incorrect. And what makes it worse is that we see the story about the raid on Osama bin Laden change numerous times.

"We saw the raid live. Here's a picture of everyone watching it live"
"Well, the video was turned off during the raid so no, we didn't see the raid live. That was a staged photo".
"He was armed. Well, no he wasn't armed"
"He used one of his wives as a shield. Well, not really".
And the best one; "We buried him at sea in accordance with Muslim practice". Uh what? :confused:

They don't release photos because they say we can't handle it but they released pics of Saddam Husseins' two sons all chopped up remember?

You have the biggest terrorist leader in the world killed in a daring raid by our brave Military and you don't release ANY photo evidence of his death?

I call bullshit. And you KNOW you do too. That's what's eating you. That's what's eating most people. All the lies, errors and glaring omissions. The gov't is lying to you about every damn thing they can think of from 9/11 to the cooked Unemployment and GDP Numbers. And as far as I can tell they've been doing it since at least the JFK assassination.

This thread is proof that you're starting to come around.

Last edited:

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

and a counter question, how many other buildings out there use the unique method of external columns for structural support like the twin towers? The towers fell the way they did due to this configuration, as compared to other methods of support, such as distributed columns.

The thing that bothers me about truthers is that without empirical evidence, they still try to draw conclusions. While those of us interested in the science aspect of the event are still trying to determine WTF actually happened. Because the NIST report and just about eveery other theory out there falls incredibly short in explaining some of the most critical anomalies.

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

and a counter question, how many other buildings out there use the unique method of external columns for structural support like the twin towers? The towers fell the way they did due to this configuration, as compared to other methods of support, such as distributed columns.

I don't care about buildings, I care about people

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really looked into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

Last edited:
Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

I don't care about buildings, I care about people

Sorry was replying to the other person's question, not yours. clicked wrong post.

And yes, a plane hit the pentagon, and flight 93 crashed in Shanksville due to the two hijackers deliberately crashing the plane to prevent the passengers from retaking control of it.

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

The reason you may think it was a controlled demolition is because controlled demolitions are usually the only collapses that are recorded, mostly because they are the only collapses that are scheduled, hence making recording of them alot easier.

A good example of a collapse that was recorded, and was not controlled was the collapse of that bridge in Minneapolis. Look at how fast the thing fell, it gives you an idea of how fast a a failure can propegate into a collapse. (at work cant access video links)
The only reason you think it was a controlled demolition is e

If truthers want to play conspiracy games with controlled demos and WTC 7, I don't really care

They are harmless games that conspiracy theorists play

I care about the people who died on 9-11 and what conspiracy theories do to their memory. If you want to claim the buildings were wired to explode in a controlled demo....Who pulled the trigger?

Which American pushed a button that sent thousands to their death?

If it was a controlled demo that brought down the towers, why did dozens of people jump to their deaths in the minutes before the collapse? Did they know a controlled demo was coming or were the conditions in WTC so horrific in the minutes before the collapse that they prefered jumping?

It doesn't, actually. And several of those who lost loved ones in the event are truthers. I suppose they should STFU too, right?

Take a walk, Corky.

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

Conspiracy theories are interesting and fun, but at the end of the day, they are just theories.

Forum List

Back