Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by rightwinger, Sep 12, 2012.

1. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,329
    Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
    The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
    To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
    These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

That is why truthers are scum

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos

• Thank You! Thank You! x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. emptystep

emptystep VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    Isn't it just as disrespectful to dismiss the concerns of the families who's loved ones died that don't believe the government is telling them the truth? not like the government has good record.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. emptystep

emptystep VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    When I first heard theories that the planes did not bring down the towers I called the truthers crazy. Then I actually looked at what they said.

If you nothing about nothing and you saw a video of one of the towers falling and I told you that it was because of structural damage you would say that I was being ridicules.

I don't have any idea about the who, what, when, where, and why of it but the facts are the facts. Two five year olds do a better job of role playing when one points a finger at the other and says, "bang" and the other falls down.

5. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    C'mon man. We invade Iraq but most of the Terrorists were Saudi's? Wake up. I don't believe every single "truther" story out there but ya' know what? I don't believe the Gov'ts story either.

The evidence keeps mounting that the official gov't narrative is incorrect. And what makes it worse is that we see the story about the raid on Osama bin Laden change numerous times.

"We saw the raid live. Here's a picture of everyone watching it live"
    "Well, the video was turned off during the raid so no, we didn't see the raid live. That was a staged photo".
    "He was armed. Well, no he wasn't armed"
    "He used one of his wives as a shield. Well, not really".
    And the best one; "We buried him at sea in accordance with Muslim practice". Uh what? :confused:

They don't release photos because they say we can't handle it but they released pics of Saddam Husseins' two sons all chopped up remember?

You have the biggest terrorist leader in the world killed in a daring raid by our brave Military and you don't release ANY photo evidence of his death?

I call bullshit. And you KNOW you do too. That's what's eating you. That's what's eating most people. All the lies, errors and glaring omissions. The gov't is lying to you about every damn thing they can think of from 9/11 to the cooked Unemployment and GDP Numbers. And as far as I can tell they've been doing it since at least the JFK assassination.

This thread is proof that you're starting to come around.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  6. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,329
    Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
    Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

7. TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,012
    Thanks for sharing your opinion, Corky.

8. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,107
    Truthers.

Oy vey...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. martybegan

martybegan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,917
    and a counter question, how many other buildings out there use the unique method of external columns for structural support like the twin towers? The towers fell the way they did due to this configuration, as compared to other methods of support, such as distributed columns.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,012
    The thing that bothers me about truthers is that without empirical evidence, they still try to draw conclusions. While those of us interested in the science aspect of the event are still trying to determine WTF actually happened. Because the NIST report and just about eveery other theory out there falls incredibly short in explaining some of the most critical anomalies.