Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

They have the same problem everyone else does. No one on here has done any of their own research or has brought any proof to the table. All they do is post the same videos over and over in 1000 threads hoping repetition will make it true.

I've done plenty of research over 4 years worth. The videos aid in providing information. There has been many questions about 9/11 that 9/11 truthers have raised that some won't answer or try to refute by arguing on the merits of the argument... instead they engage in childish labeling and ad hominem.

It's quite apparent you haven't done any research or you'd know the "official" version to 9/11 is a lie...forensic evidence shows this!

You should get a life.

Since twoofers like to post youtube videos and such as "proof," here is a good book to read.

them.jpg

A wide variety of extremist groups -- Islamic fundamentalists, neo-Nazis -- share the oddly similar belief that a tiny shadowy elite rule the world from a secret room. In Them, journalist Jon Ronson has joined the extremists to track down the fabled secret room.

As a journalist and a Jew, Ronson was often considered one of "Them" but he had no idea if their meetings actually took place. Was he just not invited? Them takes us across three continents and into the secret room. Along the way he meets Omar Bakri Mohammed, considered one of the most dangerous men in Great Britain, PR-savvy Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard Thom Robb, and the survivors of Ruby Ridge. He is chased by men in dark glasses and unmasked as a Jew in the middle of a Jihad training camp. In the forests of northern California he even witnesses CEOs and leading politicians -- like Dick Cheney and George Bush -- undertake a bizarre owl ritual.

Ronson's investigations, by turns creepy and comical, reveal some alarming things about the looking-glass world of "us" and "them." Them is a deep and fascinating look at the lives and minds of extremists. Are the extremists onto something? Or is Jon Ronson becoming one of them?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Them-Adventures-Extremists-Jon-Ronson/dp/0743233212]Amazon.com: Them: Adventures with Extremists (9780743233217): Jon Ronson: Books[/ame]

It's a good read on the mind of the nutter fringe like twoofers.

As usual, truthers turn the thread into a bunch of videos and debunked links on buildings, free fall and controlled demos

9-11 was about people. People who suffered, people who heroically fought off terrorists and people who ultimately died

So tell us truthers..

1. If a missile hit the Pentagon, who were the bodies of flight 93 recovered? What happened to the real people on the plane?

2. If the towers were rigged for a demo, why did people jump to their deaths?

3. If a plane did not crash in Shanksville, what happened to the brave passengers of flight 93

To show you don't know what the hell you're talking
To answer #1 It wasn't flight 93 that was alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon it was flight # 77 that was alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon...."who were the bodies of flight 93 recovered?" doesn't make any sense.

#2 some people jumped because of the fires. Your question makes no sense. Why would people stay in building if they knew it was rigged for demo, why bother showing up for work.

#3 Yes, what did happen to them? They never found any body parts at the crash site in Shankville...so what's your point?

They have the same problem everyone else does. No one on here has done any of their own research or has brought any proof to the table. All they do is post the same videos over and over in 1000 threads hoping repetition will make it true.

I've done plenty of research over 4 years worth. The videos aid in providing information. There has been many questions about 9/11 that 9/11 truthers have raised that some won't answer or try to refute by arguing on the merits of the argument... instead they engage in childish labeling and ad hominem.

It's quite apparent you haven't done any research or you'd know the "official" version to 9/11 is a lie...forensic evidence shows this!

You should get a life.

You have no room to talk!

You should get a life.

Dude, let's get this straight. I'm smarter than you, have more money, a cool job, and am probably better looking.

But I have to to thank guys like you. Your mindset is what allows me to make a good living. So muchas gracias.

Won't touch the white hot light, toro?

That's so not new.

Who is crazier, the crazies - i.e., twoofers - or the people who argue with crazy people? It's best just to mock them.

It's most amusing to observe arrogant low IQ monkeys, such as yourself, thinking they've got such a lock on truth and knowledge that they can mock others without showing themselves to be the asses that they are.

You should get a life.

Dude, let's get this straight. I'm smarter than you, have more money, a cool job, and am probably better looking.

But I have to to thank guys like you. Your mindset is what allows me to make a good living. So muchas gracias.
HAHAHA you're so full of shit!
You're smarter than me? You sound pretty stupid to me. What are you a paid internet troll?

HAHAHA you're so full of shit!
You're smarter than me? You sound pretty stupid to me. What are you a paid internet troll?

Nope.

Hey nutter, bet you believe half of these!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...racies-compilation-thread-13.html#post3403456

As usual, truthers turn the thread into a bunch of videos and debunked links on buildings, free fall and controlled demos

9-11 was about people. People who suffered, people who heroically fought off terrorists and people who ultimately died

So tell us truthers..

1. If a missile hit the Pentagon, who were the bodies of flight 93 recovered? What happened to the real people on the plane?

3. If a plane did not crash in Shanksville, what happened to the brave passengers of flight 93

To answer #1 It wasn't flight 93 that was alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon it was flight # 77 that was alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon...."who were the bodies of flight 93 recovered?" doesn't make any sense.

#2 some people jumped because of the fires. Your question makes no sense. Why would people stay in building if they knew it was rigged for demo, why bother showing up for work.

#3 Yes, what did happen to them? They never found any body parts at the crash site in Shankville...so what's your point?

Who were the bodies recovered at the Pentagon? Who did the families bury? Are you telling the families that they did not bury their loved ones?
What happened to Flight 77 if it didn't hit the pentagon?
Are you telling families they are still alive?

Why did people choose to jump right before the towers collapsed? Were they afraid of a controlled demo? Or were conditions so horrific right before the towers collapsed that they preferred jumping?

Yes they did find body parts in Shanksville as well as wreckage

So tell us truthers..

Who were the bodies recovered at the Pentagon? Who did the families bury? Are you telling the families that they did not bury their loved ones?

Why did people choose to jump right before the towers collapsed? Were they afraid of a controlled demo? Or were conditions so horrific right before the towers collapsed that they preferred jumping?

Keep at it, you have more stamina than I do, you leftwing progressive flunky. :eusa_clap:

Keep at it, you have more stamina than I do, you leftwing progressive flunky. :eusa_clap:

No answers?

I didn't expect you would

No answers?

I didn't expect you would

I actually agree with you on this, despite our disagreeements on other topics, sorry to confuse you.

Dont stay in the conspiracy section long, it will give you a headache.

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

and a counter question, how many other buildings out there use the unique method of external columns for structural support like the twin towers? The towers fell the way they did due to this configuration, as compared to other methods of support, such as distributed columns.

This is THE SEMINAL QUESTION about the structure and what would be expected in a collapse. Understanding the stacked form of the structure; I can't conceive of a collapse occurring in any other way. Those who don't build structures must imagine it would lean until simply fell sideways onto the ground, and having seen so many many buildings fall from controlled demolitions, they can't imagine that type collapse happening any other way but with explosives.

Listen to the comments of one of the survivors who got out just before the collapse; he said he heard steel groaning and grinding from stress. He said nothing about the sound of any explosion, and he and the person who got out with him were inside one moment and outside the next, and seamlessly.

Last edited:
Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

and a counter question, how many other buildings out there use the unique method of external columns for structural support like the twin towers? The towers fell the way they did due to this configuration, as compared to other methods of support, such as distributed columns.

This is THE SEMINAL QUESTION about the structure and what would be expected in a collapse. Understanding the stacked form of the structure; I can't conceive of a collapse occurring in any other way. Those who don't build structures must imagine it would lean until simply fell sideways onto the ground, and having seen so many many buildings fall from controlled demolitions, they can't imagine that type collapse happening any other way but with explosives.

Listen to the comments of one of the survivors who got out just before the collapse; he said he heard steel groaning and grinding from stress. He said nothing about the sound of any explosion, and he and the person who got out with him were inside one moment and outside the next, seamlessly.

Expect to be attacked for this reasonable position. Good luck in here.

Simple question to you

Lets stay on topic

When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

You are right about the time needed to prepare the building for collapse coordinated along with the explosive material; many supporting columns are cut to maximize the effects of gravity working with the explosives. And timing of the explosives needs to be near perfect. When all the complexities are considered, a simple pancake series of impacts is by far the simplest and most believable situation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back