Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

That is why truthers are scum

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos
C'mon man. We invade Iraq but most of the Terrorists were Saudi's? Wake up. I don't believe every single "truther" story out there but ya' know what? I don't believe the Gov'ts story either.

The evidence keeps mounting that the official gov't narrative is incorrect. And what makes it worse is that we see the story about the raid on Osama bin Laden change numerous times.

"We saw the raid live. Here's a picture of everyone watching it live"
"Well, the video was turned off during the raid so no, we didn't see the raid live. That was a staged photo".
"He was armed. Well, no he wasn't armed"
"He used one of his wives as a shield. Well, not really".
And the best one; "We buried him at sea in accordance with Muslim practice". Uh what? :confused:

They don't release photos because they say we can't handle it but they released pics of Saddam Husseins' two sons all chopped up remember?

You have the biggest terrorist leader in the world killed in a daring raid by our brave Military and you don't release ANY photo evidence of his death?

I call bullshit. And you KNOW you do too. That's what's eating you. That's what's eating most people. All the lies, errors and glaring omissions. The gov't is lying to you about every damn thing they can think of from 9/11 to the cooked Unemployment and GDP Numbers. And as far as I can tell they've been doing it since at least the JFK assassination.

This thread is proof that you're starting to come around.

Speaking of the kennedy assassination agent rightwinger lost his credibility ages ago.He actually still endorces that other fairy tale of the governments that oswald killed kennedy.:lol: Now that is hysterical because I have met people who while they wont look at the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job and are in denial on that,they at LEAST can accept the truth that the CIA killed JFK.

Oswald read in tne paper that the presidents motorcade would be driving by his place of work. So he took his gun to work and blew the presidents brains out

What is your theory?

Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos
the real reason you hate 9/11 truthers is because you are a government disinformation agent who hates it that the truth is getting out and you cant stop it as we both know.same with slackass.Predfan is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys which is why he runs off with his tail between his legs and never trys to counter evidence.

Did a plane crash into the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

I don't hate twoofers. I just laugh at them.

I used to debunk they're silly theories but now I'm just bored.

You haven't debunked jack squat. You're a legend in your own silly low IQ mind.

Twoofers bring crazy to a whole other level.

[youtube]Q_OIXfkXEj0[/youtube]

:thup:

You still haven't debunked jack squat. You silly fool You're not able to refute the forensic evidence that proves the WTC didn't fall due to fires.
What was the reason for the WTC collapsing?What caused WTC 7 to collapse?
Go ahead Genius... I want to hear you're explanation as to what caused the WTC buildings to collapse

I have to agree with that comment.....
However, I also agree with this article by paul craig roberts on 9/11.

You only have to know two things.

One is that according to the official story, a handful of Arabs, mainly Saudi Arabians, operating independently of any government and competent intelligence service, men without James Bond and V for Vendetta capabilities, outwitted not only the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency, but all 16 US intelligence agencies, along with all security agencies of America’s NATO allies and Israel’s Mossad. Not only did the entire intelligence forces of the Western world fail, but on the morning of the attack the entire apparatus of the National Security State simultaneously failed. Airport security failed four times in one hour. NORAD failed. Air Traffic Control failed. The US Air Force failed. The National Security Council failed. Dick Cheney failed. Absolutely nothing worked. The world’s only superpower was helpless at the humiliating mercy of a few undistinguished Arabs.

It is hard to image a more far-fetched story–except for the second thing you need to know: The humiliating failure of US National Security did not result in immediate demands from the President of the United States, from Congress, from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and from the media for an investigation of how such improbable total failure could have occurred. No one was held accountable for the greatest failure of national security in world history. Instead, the White House dragged its feet for a year resisting any investigation until the persistent demands from 9/11 families for accountability forced President George W. Bush to appoint a political commission, devoid of any experts, to hold a pretend investigation.

The 11th Anniversary of 9/11 ~ Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

your wasting your time with agent troll rightwinger.He cant get around those facts I just posted. Nobody ever has been able to get around that. What agent Rightwinger also ignores is the similarities in the jfk assassination and 9/11.

9/11 is the same as in the JFK assassination in that if it was alleged incompetence by the government which is their explanation,then there should have been multiple firings and court martials of many people in NORAD.There were none. This troll STILL thiks oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::lmao:

Well actually he doesnt think that,he knows just as well as I do that CIA did it and that 9/11 was an inside job as well.He is just doing what his handlers pay him to do,try and derail government corruption threads.He ignores facts that if the secret service were just incompetent that day and were careless in destroying the evidence,why nobody was fired from the agency like they should have been.same with 9/11.You have heard the old saying before.just like with the JFK assassination,rightwinger troll ignores the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.the old saying is-

:trolls:

Hey 9/11 inside job, don't waste too much time with these indoctrinated low IQ monkeys living in denial. They don't have the capacity to see that the governments "official" version is the conspiracy theory. They're intellectually lazy jerks.
Kevin Ryan, formerly of Underwriters Laboratory, thoroughly debunked the NIST report. Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth debunks the buildings falling down due to the planes crashes and ensuing fires.
It's the forensic study of the aftermath that debunks...refutes the NIST, popular mechanics and National Geographic BS version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYC7P0dz9pI]NIST WTC Report Refuted by Kevin Ryan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWSDggi4BPQ]BluePrint for Truth - Richard Gage (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

And here we go...

The obligatory posting of Internet videos

the real reason you hate 9/11 truthers is because you are a government disinformation agent who hates it that the truth is getting out and you cant stop it as we both know.same with slackass.Predfan is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys which is why he runs off with his tail between his legs and never trys to counter evidence.

Why didn't they find the two 6 ton each Pratt & Whitney engines from the Boeing 757 at the Pentagon? why didn't they find the landing gear? What happen to the seats, the luggage, the Tail section ?

Why didn't they find any identifiable plane parts at Shankville. It was pretty devoid of plane parts. Just a whole in the ground. No evidence of blood either. I'd say it was shot down and the plane parts scattered.

Why didn't they find the two 6 ton each Pratt & Whitney engines from the Boeing 757 at the Pentagon? why didn't they find the landing gear? What happen to the seats, the luggage, the Tail section ?

Why didn't they find any identifiable plane parts at Shankville. It was pretty devoid of plane parts. Just a whole in the ground. No evidence of blood either. I'd say it was shot down and the plane parts scattered.

They did find the engines as well as the landing gear and American Airline fuselage. They also found body parts of the passengers

Why are you such a scumbag as to tell surviving family that it is not their loved ones?

rb211-comparison.jpg

wreckage.jpg

Last edited:
You you thermite fans do realize that beams were cut in the removal of debris, right? Those were obviously lobbed off for remove and yet within your very images you spout, you miss the smoking "we dont fucking know shit" gun discharge.

They did find the engines as well as the landing gear and American Airline fuselage. They also found body parts of the passengers

Why are you such a scumbag as to tell surviving family that it is not their loved ones?

rb211-comparison.jpg

Dont worry, they will ignore the pictures as some government disinformation.

your wasting your time with agent troll rightwinger.He cant get around those facts I just posted. Nobody ever has been able to get around that. What agent Rightwinger also ignores is the similarities in the jfk assassination and 9/11.

9/11 is the same as in the JFK assassination in that if it was alleged incompetence by the government which is their explanation,then there should have been multiple firings and court martials of many people in NORAD.There were none. This troll STILL thiks oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::lmao:

Well actually he doesnt think that,he knows just as well as I do that CIA did it and that 9/11 was an inside job as well.He is just doing what his handlers pay him to do,try and derail government corruption threads.He ignores facts that if the secret service were just incompetent that day and were careless in destroying the evidence,why nobody was fired from the agency like they should have been.same with 9/11.You have heard the old saying before.just like with the JFK assassination,rightwinger troll ignores the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years.the old saying is-

:trolls:

Hey 9/11 inside job, don't waste too much time with these indoctrinated low IQ monkeys living in denial. They don't have the capacity to see that the governments "official" version is the conspiracy theory. They're intellectually lazy jerks.
Kevin Ryan, formerly of Underwriters Laboratory, thoroughly debunked the NIST report. Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth debunks the buildings falling down due to the planes crashes and ensuing fires.
It's the forensic study of the aftermath that debunks...refutes the NIST, popular mechanics and National Geographic BS version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYC7P0dz9pI]NIST WTC Report Refuted by Kevin Ryan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWSDggi4BPQ]BluePrint for Truth - Richard Gage (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

And here we go...

So what's your problem with it? Have you ever watched any of the videos to try and learn why 9/11 didn't happen the way that the "official" government/controlled media version has led many people to believe.

Aren't you curious as to why 9/11 truthers believe what they believe?

I am going to keep posting videos from time to time, if some people have a problem with that TOO BAD!

I think some people are just afraid they'll be proven wrong if they watch them.

They have the same problem everyone else does. No one on here has done any of their own research or has brought any proof to the table. All they do is post the same videos over and over in 1000 threads hoping repetition will make it true.

NIST WTC Report Refuted by Kevin Ryan - YouTube

BluePrint for Truth - Richard Gage (Full) - YouTube

And here we go...

So what's your problem with it? Have you ever watched any of the videos to try and learn why 9/11 didn't happen the way that the "official" government/controlled media version has led many people to believe.

Aren't you curious as to why 9/11 truthers believe what they believe?

I am going to keep posting videos from time to time, if some people have a problem with that TOO BAD!

I think some people are just afraid they'll be proven wrong if they watch them.

9/11 truthers believe what they believe due to either stupidity, or a need to feel smarter than everyone else. I'll thow in paranoid delusion as well.

rb211-comparison.jpg

Dont worry, they will ignore the pictures as some government disinformation.

That is not a part from a Pratt & Whitney engine.

In the video I'm providing forward to the 17:00 minute mark.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCuPnepWD6Q]Hidden Secrets about 911 World Trade Centre Attack 2001 (complete) - YouTube[/ame] This proves you are wrong and you have bad info

Stranger?

Here is strange for you:
FEMA_6-10.jpg

This is a photo taken by FEMA some days following the event while assessing damage. This photo was taken (as indicated) on the 15th floor of the Bankers Trust building located across Liberty St. from WTC 2. This building was hit by falling debris. Yet, and a common theme, there is a steel I-beam left to center of this photo that has undergone an incredible amount of heat and pressure based on the "shrivel" and "pinch crimp" it displays. Unless conventional controlled demolition can manage this from across the street, or falling debris can manage this, there is no explanation for this steel I-beams molecular behavior. It is an anoomaly of the sort that leaves far more questions than answers.

I don't hate twoofers. I just laugh at them.

I used to debunk they're silly theories but now I'm just bored.

Silly theories are for amateurs at this game. You want to do some "debunking"?

Debunk my quoted post from above. Use science though. I don't want to have some lame duck discussion.

The point I'm trying to make is that the jury isn't out on what happened and therefore, we don't fucking KNOW shit. We're all int he dark on this.

I didn't think so.

We saw the planes hit the Towers and investigation indicates overwhelming evidence of the motivation by the jihad. It is so heartbreaking to see a video of a person dressed in a business suit flying through the air to his death because he had to choose between burning to death and suicide before his second cup of coffee on a pretty morning in September 2001. Does any rational person who was born and raised in the greatest Country in the world think that there is some phantom American network that intentionally caused this abomination? It's crazy to try to find a conspiracy theory to justify blaming America for 9-11.

Until the emotional play subsides and investigation can proceed, fuck it. No one will touch what I can show because it draws on cognition failure. See you all this time next year, maybe.

Peace.

As usual, truthers turn the thread into a bunch of videos and debunked links on buildings, free fall and controlled demos

9-11 was about people. People who suffered, people who heroically fought off terrorists and people who ultimately died

So tell us truthers..

1. If a missile hit the Pentagon, who were the bodies of flight 93 recovered? What happened to the real people on the plane?

2. If the towers were rigged for a demo, why did people jump to their deaths?

3. If a plane did not crash in Shanksville, what happened to the brave passengers of flight 93

They have the same problem everyone else does. No one on here has done any of their own research or has brought any proof to the table. All they do is post the same videos over and over in 1000 threads hoping repetition will make it true.

I've done plenty of research over 4 years worth. The videos aid in providing information. There has been many questions about 9/11 that 9/11 truthers have raised that some won't answer or try to refute by arguing on the merits of the argument... instead they engage in childish labeling and ad hominem.

It's quite apparent you haven't done any research or you'd know the "official" version to 9/11 is a lie...forensic evidence shows this!

You haven't debunked jack squat. You're a legend in your own silly low IQ mind.

Twoofers bring crazy to a whole other level.

[youtube]Q_OIXfkXEj0[/youtube]

:thup:

You still haven't debunked jack squat. You silly fool You're not able to refute the forensic evidence that proves the WTC didn't fall due to fires.
What was the reason for the WTC collapsing?What caused WTC 7 to collapse?
Go ahead Genius... I want to hear you're explanation as to what caused the WTC buildings to collapse

No, you don't get it. I did that for years. I don't argue with crazy any more. You're an idiot. I just make fun of you now.

memes_jokes_arent_funny_theyre_just_plane_wrong-s407x405-234793.jpg

Forum List

Back