Why I am not a Chicken.

It takes Moxey to (stand up to a collection of weird degenerate posters who want to defy God and) claim that you believe in the God of the Old Testament.

Most people today are anti religion, and they will lie to you and about you if they think you are religious as can be seen on this board.

Still, I am willing to post that I worship the ass kicking God of the old Testament.

I don't care what lies the Satanists and weirdos make up. There are four moderators on this board who consistently violate board policy in their personal attacks on the true believers in JHVH. According to the Bible, they are all going to hell. That is not my choice, but they call God names and blaspheme his basic teachings and try to supplant this Hippie Love All Feel Good Satanic religion for the God of the Bible.

They try to say that Jesus was a gay wimpy du faggot, when he was a kick ass dude. I will stand up for the real God and they can all go to hell. God Changest Not.

Amen, my brother in Christ. AMEN!

God changes NOT.

Man answers to HIM. HE makes the rules, we DO NOT.

It takes Moxey to (stand up to a collection of weird degenerate posters who want to defy God and) claim that you believe in the God of the Old Testament.

Most people today are anti religion, and they will lie to you and about you if they think you are religious as can be seen on this board.

Still, I am willing to post that I worship the ass kicking God of the old Testament.

I don't care what lies the Satanists and weirdos make up. There are four moderators on this board who consistently violate board policy in their personal attacks on the true believers in JHVH. According to the Bible, they are all going to hell. That is not my choice, but they call God names and blaspheme his basic teachings and try to supplant this Hippie Love All Feel Good Satanic religion for the God of the Bible.

They try to say that Jesus was a gay wimpy du faggot, when he was a kick ass dude. I will stand up for the real God and they can all go to hell. God Changest Not.

After reading the OP, its difficult to understand why "most people today are anti-religion."

Your ' Gawd" is a fairy tale sociopath. Go back and read Duh Werd.
This mythical moron goes into a city full of grandmas and babies and turns them into salt because " he found no good".
Gimme a fucking break.
That's about like these idiots with flags as avatars worshiping those that keep you " free".
The " Christian answer ? " It's war against evil. People die."
Twisted , brainwashed assholes.

Which god of the Old Testament do you worship?

Probably Baal or something like that.
We know you worship Satan, Avatar. You have already established that. You are a criminally minded liar and blasphemer of God. You will be eternally separated from God in a few years when the rapture comes.

And why do you think it matters to me what you think? The only person who's opinion matters concerning the condition of my Eternal Life is God.

After reading the OP, its difficult to understand why "most people today are anti-religion."

The Bible is very clear, Sampson. If you read it you will find that God is going to remove his believers (The church in Philadelphia - Church Age comparison) and then destroy the Earth. God says so in the Bible. I believe it. And that is good enough for me.

The Bible is very clear, Sampson. If you read it you will find that God is going to remove his believers (The church in Philadelphia - Church Age comparison) and then destroy the Earth. God says so in the Bible. I believe it. And that is good enough for me.

You mean sorta like heavens gate?

What makes me curious is why people let guys like him determine their standing and relationship with God.

So what if he is a skunk? God will deal with Him as He sees fit. But I don't think going to Him on the say of Judgment saying "That guy was bad and "religious" so I ignored religion" is really going to cut it with God.

We all have to make our own choice. And I think God will have mercy on us to the degree He can.

Probably Baal or something like that.
We know you worship Satan, Avatar. You have already established that. You are a criminally minded liar and blasphemer of God. You will be eternally separated from God in a few years when the rapture comes.

And why do you think it matters to me what you think? The only person who's opinion matters concerning the condition of my Eternal Life is God.
Having heard your testimony, I know that you do not meet the standards set forth in the Bible. That is the only standard that we need to use as God put it in writing. No where did he say that a Hippi Feel Good, Do Drugs and be Happy Religion takes the place of worship of JHVH.

What makes me curious is why people let guys like him determine their standing and relationship with God.

So what if he is a skunk? God will deal with Him as He sees fit. But I don't think going to Him on the say of Judgment saying "That guy was bad and "religious" so I ignored religion" is really going to cut it with God.

We all have to make our own choice. And I think God will have mercy on us to the degree He can.

That is a direct violation of God's standard set forth in the Bible. He made the rules, and you do not have the right to change them. Go read the Bible and find out was JHVH's standard is.

Having heard your testimony, I know that you do not meet the standards set forth in the Bible. That is the only standard that we need to use as God put it in writing. No where did he say that a Hippi Feel Good, Do Drugs and be Happy Religion takes the place of worship of JHVH.

He didn't specifically rule them out tho ! :eusa_whistle:

Nope, try reading the Bible to find out what is going to happen. There are very few true followers of JHVH left in this world. True believes are small in number because people are always adding new religious elements to basic teachings of faith in the Bible. Jesus railed against the religious leaders of his day because they were deceiving the people into believing lies.

Nope, try reading the Bible to find out what is going to happen. There are very few true followers of JHVH left in this world. True believes are small in number because people are always adding new religious elements to basic teachings of faith in the Bible. Jesus railed against the religious leaders of his day because they were deceiving the people into believing lies.

Oh come on, It is heavens gate.

Yes, He did. Read about it in the Bible

Mark 13:32 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 1:7 He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority;

Yes, He did. Read about it in the Bible

Hippie ain't in the Bible--trust me.

If the Bible was clear there wouldn't be 10,000 different Churches and sects believing many different things. We would all be united in one.

But then the Bible was only meant as a tool. The power of God comes through Priesthood and Spirit and the Keys of the Kingdom. The Spirit teaches the truth of all things

I've read the Bible, many times. Its good you believe in the sky-god.

Mark 13:32 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 1:7 He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority;

I do not know which Day or Hour Jesus is coming back, but I know the signs of the times. In Matthew it says that one generation will not pass that sees Israel bornagain in God's land of Eden. I was alive in May of 1948 when Israel came together as a nation as the Bible predicted thousands of years ago. I am part of that generation that might not pass before Jesus comes back.

Lk 6:43-44

You speak a lie when you state that archeology has never found any discrepancies in the Bible. You misrepresent the Word of God when you claim that it contains standards we must live up to. You claim to be able too determine another person's relationship with God over the internet.

Your fruit is rotten.

Forum List

Back