Why I am not a Chicken.

Let me try this again.

Can you tell me how many people in the Bible were raptured.

Bonus question.
Tell me who, and under what circumstances, was raptured in Acts.

Folks, we are there. Look at how sinful people are. They have a false appearance of spirituality, but do not know God the Father or God the Son or God the Holy Spirit. Look around you at all of the scum who post their lies to try to attack me.
I see a pant-less old man who sincerely believes, like the hundreds of generations who have come before him, that he will be the one to witness the end times. A belief of hubris, if there ever was one.

---

You, like me and the billions who have come before us, will die uneventful, common deaths that will be forgotten in two-hundred years.

Last edited:
The Bible is very clear, Sampson. If you read it you will find that God is going to remove his believers (The church in Philadelphia - Church Age comparison) and then destroy the Earth. God says so in the Bible. I believe it. And that is good enough for me.

You mean sorta like heavens gate?

Nope, try reading the Bible to find out what is going to happen. There are very few true followers of JHVH left in this world. True believes are small in number because people are always adding new religious elements to basic teachings of faith in the Bible. Jesus railed against the religious leaders of his day because they were deceiving the people into believing lies.
it was jesus who executed the greatest sin that can be made which was falsely claiming he was a divine being and trying to turn Jews away from their G-d.

Neubarf wrote: "God says so in the Bible."

So god wrote the bible?

Most people like me believe the Bible was inspired by God, but not written by God. That allows for cultural variance. Consider that the Greeks had different standards than did the Jews. Something that means one thing to Jews can mean something entirely different to the Greeks. By saying that God inspired the writing of the Bible, it allows for the fact that it was written in Hebrew, Greek, & Aramaic. It can thus be translated to different languages to allow for cultural differences.

Nope, try reading the Bible to find out what is going to happen. There are very few true followers of JHVH left in this world. True believes are small in number because people are always adding new religious elements to basic teachings of faith in the Bible. Jesus railed against the religious leaders of his day because they were deceiving the people into believing lies.

it was jesus who executed the greatest sin that can be made which was falsely claiming he was a divine being and trying to turn Jews away from their G-d.

Most interesting! Can you post the verse(s) in which Jesus claimed to be God? I have never found that in the Bible. I see that he constantly used the term Son of Man

There is a difference in believing in the god of the old Testament versus the god of the new testament.

In the old testament, God was blunt and did not take any crap. Tormented wayward prophets and made kings bow to Gods whim! Made Kings bow period!

In the new testament, God comes across as an overly liberalized hippy. Kind of like a John Lennon type that was sometimes indirect and loved telling parables. God loved his friends, loved his enemies, and loved nonbelievers! The testament God is a wimp and even sugested denying him was ok as long as you came back to his fold.

To prove the point, when God promised he was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, god did it within the time space of a few weeks. When God promised to avenge the Christian martyrs put to the sword by the pagan nations in revelations, we are nearing year 2000 of such a promise and not a wimper from god.

That settles it! The God of OT is just a serious kick ass in your face diety while the god of the NT is like some free love commie strung out on drugs! I can respect the OT god over the NT god, can't you?

Forum List

Back