Why I am not a Chicken.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
It takes Moxey to (stand up to a collection of weird degenerate posters who want to defy God and) claim that you believe in the God of the Old Testament.

Most people today are anti religion, and they will lie to you and about you if they think you are religious as can be seen on this board.

Still, I am willing to post that I worship the ass kicking God of the old Testament.

I don't care what lies the Satanists and weirdos make up. There are four moderators on this board who consistently violate board policy in their personal attacks on the true believers in JHVH. According to the Bible, they are all going to hell. That is not my choice, but they call God names and blaspheme his basic teachings and try to supplant this Hippie Love All Feel Good Satanic religion for the God of the Bible.

They try to say that Jesus was a gay wimpy du faggot, when he was a kick ass dude. I will stand up for the real God and they can all go to hell. God Changest Not.

Well, all of that, and the fact that you don't have a beak and go about laying eggs.

All,

Sorry, I know the above was really lame, but I just wanted an excuse to join a thread that promises to take a turn for the hilarious.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Which god of the Old Testament do you worship?
JHVH

I also believe in the Rapture or the Great Disappearance.

A list of some early Church leaders who believed (the Word of God, the Bible) that the church would be "caught up" one day. Hippolytus of Rome [170-236]; Ireaneus [170-202]; Cyprian [200-258]; Ephraem of Nisibus [306-373]; Francisco Ribera [1532 (7)-1591]; Isaac Watts [1674-1748; John Nelson Darby [1800-1882]

JHVH

A list of some early Church leaders who believed (the Word of God, the Bible) that the church would be "caught up" one day. Hippolytus of Rome [170-236]; Ireaneus [170-202]; Cyprian [200-258]; Ephraem of Nisibus [306-373]; Francisco Ribera [1532 (7)-1591]; Isaac Watts [1674-1748; John Nelson Darby [1800-1882]

is irey anus jamaican?

Sorry, I know the above was really lame, but I just wanted an excuse to join a thread that promises to take a turn for the hilarious.

I appreciate good humor even if it is anti God. I chose the title in mirth to contrast with the Why I Am Not A Christian thread.

It takes Moxey to (stand up to a collection of weird degenerate posters who want to defy God and) claim that you believe in the God of the Old Testament.

Most people today are anti religion, and they will lie to you and about you if they think you are religious as can be seen on this board.

Still, I am willing to post that I worship the ass kicking God of the old Testament.

I don't care what lies the Satanists and weirdos make up. There are four moderators on this board who consistently violate board policy in their personal attacks on the true believers in JHVH. According to the Bible, they are all going to hell. That is not my choice, but they call God names and blaspheme his basic teachings and try to supplant this Hippie Love All Feel Good Satanic religion for the God of the Bible.

They try to say that Jesus was a gay wimpy du faggot, when he was a kick ass dude. I will stand up for the real God and they can all go to hell. God Changest Not.

You know....in the end...I just can't help thinking that Jesus was onto something when he said "you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

Not a bad idea, eh?

JHVH

is irey anus jamaican?

I'd be willing to bet that some of these men were Irey, mon.

JHVH

Almost everything you believe about the Rapture is wrong.

Quick quiz, how many people were raptured in the Bible?

ghost-and-mr-chicken-1966.jpg

his whole body's a weapon

karate

You know....in the end...I just can't help thinking that Jesus was onto something when he said "you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

Not a bad idea, eh?

Under the circumstances, I agree with him. He chose those men to be his buddies and support him in his ministry. I'd think after several years they had developed a strong love bond between brothers. Jesus had actual brothers that he loved, too. You might say that it was one large family of brothers with a few prostitutes mixed in.

Forum List

Back