Why Hasn't There Been A Teacher Strike?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just because I know that there have to be other good teachers out there like SweetSue92 who want their students to have the best education and not to be indoctrinated. So why haven't they done a national walkout yet?

Just because I know that there have to be other good teachers out there like SweetSue92 who want their students to have the best education and not to be indoctrinated. So why haven't they done a national walkout yet?
You want them to have a national walkout in support of the conservative forces trying to destroy their profession? :cuckoo:

We're there to teach, not march around. I for one wanted to have in-person classes all throughout the pandemic. Also, technically it is illegal for teachers to strike.

What decent teachers NEED to do, is create a database where they can anonymously post those "teachers" that are brainwashing, indoctrinating, and mentally perverting these kids to THIER pedophilic ideals.

This way, decent folk know who to proscecute and run over with their cars.

What decent teachers NEED to do, is create a database where they can anonymously post those "teachers" that are brainwashing, indoctrinating, and mentally perverting these kids to THIER pedophilic ideals.
Well given that most teachers are women and are always back-biting each other when they take a break from being leftists I don't know how all that would pan-out. ;)

Also, technically it is illegal for teachers to strike.

Not in the state of Ohio and I never heard of that happening anywhere for the record.

You want them to have a national walkout in support of the conservative forces trying to destroy their profession? :cuckoo:

This has to do with children getting the proper education and parents' rights, this doesn't have anything to do with politics.

Think about that. It would shut down schools. Is that a great look for teachers after Covid shutdowns?

Think about that. It would shut down schools. Is that a great look for teachers after Covid shutdowns?

I guess that depends on how you look at it. I'd say yes because that would let me know that if they're one of the schools that forces the woke circulum that they're going to put a stand to it and say that if students aren't getting the proper education that they don't want to teach at that school.

I guess that depends on how you look at it. I'd say yes because that would let me know that if they're one of the schools that forces the woke circulum that they're going to put a stand to it and say that if students aren't getting the proper education that they don't want to teach at that school.

What curriculum, exactly?

Not in the state of Ohio and I never heard of that happening anywhere for the record.

This has to do with children getting the proper education and parents' rights, this doesn't have anything to do with politics.
Ignorance is bliss…It’s all political now. Wake up!

Teachers do this all the time. They quit and teach elsewhere.

Forum List

Back