Why hasnt our First Lady

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
attacked Trumps accusers like other First Ladies have? More class?
Maybe i missed where she did?

You mean 'Why hasn't the current 1st Lady insulted, attacked, intimidated, and silenced the current President's accusers the way HILLARY (not 'other 1st Ladies') did in her role as Perv Bill Clinton's ENABLER?'

Not "more class." Try this: no backbone, no self respect, a real snowflake letting the Great Groper walk all over her. Overall a pathetic, weak little mousewife.

She has been living with this for 13 years. She married Trump knowing what she was getting. He has never been shy about his unfaithfullness
13 years? That's ALL? Hillary has dealt with her pig of a husband for a helluva lot longer and had to deal with a lot more 'Bimbo Eruptions' over that time. :p

You mean 'Why hasn't the current 1st Lady insulted, attacked, intimidated, and silenced the current President's accusers the way HILLARY (not 'other 1st Ladies') did in her role as Perv Bill Clinton's ENABLER?'
OK..it looks like a question..so..where's the answer? Why hasn't she?

She has been living with this for 13 years. She married Trump knowing what she was getting. He has never been shy about his unfaithfullness
13 years? That's ALL? Hillary has dealt with her pig of a husband for a helluva lot longer and had to deal with a lot more 'Bimbo Eruptions' over that time. :p

More? How do you know?

Wow..you keep replying..but not saying anything. Do you have an opinion about Trump and his apparent serial adultery that doesn't involve using Clinton as a deflection?

Just curious.

Very true, but Hillary was Bill's first and only wife. The current Mrs Trump married knowing that he had cheated on his previous two wives. It seems that other things were more important than faithfulness to her.

Not "more class." Try this: no backbone, no self respect, a real snowflake letting the Great Groper walk all over her. Overall a pathetic, weak little mousewife.
So she is no better than hillary, is what you are saying? Or should she attack those women?

Because she knows her Husband is like Bill and is a dirty dog, so what is the point?

Trump had history before wife number three married him and she knows he is a cheater and dog, and to deny this, well you know that I know better.

So what good would it do for her to attack reality.

Now does this make her weak or pathetic?

No, just the reality she knows the dog she sleeps with and she is not some egotistical maniac like Hillary...

Forum List

Back