Why hasnt our First Lady

Class, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
No, not so. 'Class' also has a 'standard', an 'accepted minimum'....

No, not really.

To some people this is class, to others it is embarrassing to even look at...

r.mahaux-trump-family.jpg
Probably because it's fake.

attacked Trumps accusers like other First Ladies have? More class?
Maybe i missed where she did?
She doesn't have enough English.

Come on love let not even go down that road. She knew her husband was, is and will forever be a cheating dog and has nothing to do with her lack of English...
Oh, I'm sure she knew who she was marrying, Bruce, but she speaks so seldom about anything that I honestly think it is something of a struggle for her to get before the cameras and communicate in English. I know she KNOWS English. I was just being a wise ass.

Come on love let not even go down that road. She knew her husband was, is and will forever be a cheating dog and has nothing to do with her lack of English...
Oh, I'm sure she knew who she was marrying, Bruce, but she speaks so seldom about anything that I honestly think it is something of a struggle for her to get before the cameras and communicate in English. I know she KNOWS English. I was just being a wise ass.

Yeah, I know but coming from you I just know you feel a little sorrow for her being married to that creep even if she knew what she was getting into...

Not "more class." Try this: no backbone, no self respect, a real snowflake letting the Great Groper walk all over her. Overall a pathetic, weak little mousewife.

Hillary put up Bill the Groper. The usual two faced demrat/left wing jerks are still among us.

More class...

Or, Milania fucked them too. I like to think it's both.
:lol:

I am such a damn perv. But, I married a perv, so....

:banana:
Yep......imagine the twisted minds that imagined Hillary as president.

I can only say that the garbage these people can dream up is pretty damned screwy.

1160-clinton-falls-stairs-india-940x400.jpg

More class...

I can only say that the garbage these people can dream up is pretty damned screwy.

shoulda let the bitch fall. A broken hip might humble the ****

Yeah, I know but coming from you I just know you feel a little sorrow for her being married to that creep even if she knew what she was getting into...
And Hillary was just 'thrilled' to be living with a pig who stuck cigars up female Interns' private parts and who had sex with kids ... while she was forced to go out time and again to defend his ass so she might one day have a shot at becoming President?!

Bwuhahaha......

Sorrow ain't the right word. I feel real sorry for Barron; he didn't sign on for any of this, including his father.

More class...

You sure that's actually Hillary?

Sorrow ain't the right word. I feel real sorry for Barron; he didn't sign on for any of this, including his father.
Remember when there was an unwritten rule 'no going after kids'? Democrats have already violated that one, and they are still proving that Politics is still about personal destruction for them.

The glaring hypocrisy of what they are doing and saying about Trump is mind-numbing....

More class...

You sure that's actually Hillary?
Yes.Thats huma in the blue dress

13 YEARS?

Bill Clinton, Serial Sex Offender / Hillary Clinton, Enabler

1978: 40 YEARS AGO
Juanita Broaddrick

1991 - Paula Jones (1994 Law Suit)

1993 - Kathleen Willey

This does not include the tales of his mis-adventures while he was Governor...

Forum List

Back