Why hasnt our First Lady

There is no reason to feel sorry for Ms Trump. She has achieved what she set out to do. She has been successful at being an object as a profession.

Whats sad is, melania is 5X hotter than those two blondes.
Maybe she sucks in bed? Maybe Trump is just a pig? IDK

No, just the reality she knows the dog she sleeps with and she is not some egotistical maniac like Hillary...

How can you honestly say Melania Trump is more or less of anything? Do you really know what she is like?

attacked Trumps accusers like other First Ladies have? More class?
Maybe i missed where she did?

She has been living with this for 13 years. She married Trump knowing what she was getting. He has never been shy about his unfaithfullness
13 years? That's ALL? Hillary has dealt with her pig of a husband for a helluva lot longer and had to deal with a lot more 'Bimbo Eruptions' over that time. :p

More? How do you know?
Google. Research. You should try relying on something other than your own opinion every now and then....

Class, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
No, not so. 'Class' also has a 'standard', an 'accepted minimum'.

Hillary demonized, further victimized, berated, bullied, intimidated, and silenced her sexual deviant husband's victims for decades, from his rise to governor right up to his being elected President - DOCUMENTED!

Then after doing so she had the audacity to publicly declare she was 'for women'...right up until the point where she saw the demographic election numbers that showed women did not vote for her corrupt ass. Then she venomously attacked them again, declaring women who did not vote for her were weak, easily manipulated, etc....

...PROVING SHE IS A BITTER POS HYPOCRITE WHO HAS NO CLASS.

I wouldn't use the word "class" in any sentence that talks about either of them. She knows what he is. She knows what she is. At least she is smart enough to avoid further hilarity and stay out of it. Who knows, they may have had threesomes.

attacked Trumps accusers like other First Ladies have? More class?
Maybe i missed where she did?

She has been living with this for 13 years. She married Trump knowing what she was getting. He has never been shy about his unfaithfullness
13 years? That's ALL? Hillary has dealt with her pig of a husband for a helluva lot longer and had to deal with a lot more 'Bimbo Eruptions' over that time. :p

More? How do you know?
Google. Research. You should try relying on something other than your own opinion every now and then....

I don't think a google search is going to accurately show how many times Trump or Clinton cheated on their spouses.

free_melania_bumper_sticker-rebb4d5fb935740d9b3c59e7ad7f760ba_v9wht_8byvr_540.jpg

Class, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
No, not so. 'Class' also has a 'standard', an 'accepted minimum'.

Hillary demonized, further victimized, berated, bullied, intimidated, and silenced her sexual deviant husband's victims for decades, from his rise to governor right up to his being elected President - DOCUMENTED!

Then after doing so she had the audacity to publicly declare she was 'for women'...right up until the point where she saw the demographic election numbers that showed women did not vote for her corrupt ass. Then she venomously attacked them again, declaring women who did not vote for her were weak, easily manipulated, etc....

...PROVING SHE IS A BITTER POS HYPOCRITE WHO HAS NO CLASS.

I would like to point out I do not disagree in the least of your view on Hillary.

Forum List

Back