Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

I've driven down their streets when they're walking down the middle of the road just daring you to honk. They do that to intimidate whites and that's what the dead gentile giant was doing.

Really? I've driven down "our" streets and had all kinds of people walk down the middle. As well as stop their cars and chat with someone. And when you get sick of waiting, you honk. Big deal.
You haven't driven in many black neighborhoods. They purposely walk in the street with a swagger at a gate far slower than average walking speed, then they give you a look of punk arrogance. I never experience this in any but black neighborhoods. But all the races act the same. Keep telling yourself that.

I've lived in several black neighborhoods. And in urban neighborhoods, it's not just black people who walk down the street.

But I don't know what I'm talking about. Keep telling yourself that.
I never said it was. I said it only happens in black neighborhoods.

Only you're wrong about that. It's common in urban neighborhoods.
No, you're missing the point.
Yes, people walk in the streets in urban neighborhoods all the time, regardless of color.
But only blacks manage to amble and look at you with arrogance daring you to do something about them impeding your trip.
And yes, I've seen this myself.

Yes, people walk in the streets in urban neighborhoods all the time, regardless of color.
But only blacks manage to amble and look at you with arrogance daring you to do something about them impeding your trip.

What I'm suggesting is that you're seeing the "arrogance" due to your existing prejudice.

What I'm suggesting is that you're seeing the "arrogance" due to your existing prejudice.
No, I dont think so. I'd suggest you would go to any lengths whatsoever to rationalize bad behavior. This is the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Maybe you're capable of prejudice too. That's a moot argument. Nobody's saying that all or even most blacks do this, but every time I've seen it, it's always been a black dude, as if he were saying, "My ancestors were slaves, so you owe me and I'm going to take as long as I want walking across the street." This even though my ancestors were driven from their choice ancestral homeland but I don't think I'm owed anything more than what my own two hands work for. Maybe you choose not to see it because it doesn't fit your narrative, but blacks in this country have suffered from the victim mantel thrust upon them by the Left to keep them from ever rising to their true potential.

Maybe you're capable of prejudice too. That's a moot argument. Nobody's saying that all or even most blacks do this, but every time I've seen it, it's always been a black dude, as if he were saying, "My ancestors were slaves, so you owe me and I'm going to take as long as I want walking across the street." This even though my ancestors were driven from their choice ancestral homeland but I don't think I'm owed anything more than what my own two hands work for. Maybe you choose not to see it because it doesn't fit your narrative, but blacks in this country have suffered from the victim mantel thrust upon them by the Left to keep them from ever rising to their true potential.

What a lengthy narrative you've deduced from the simple act of walking!

You're correct that I've got my own prejudices. But when I see someone walking slowly down a street that I'm driving on, I don't think about the motivation; I think, "Hey, look at the asshole who can't use the sidewalk!"

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

It would probably cause more problems than solve.

WTF do you think "burn this bitch down" means? Can you be any more bone headed?

It probably meant that he wished the whole town would burn to the ground. It was a spontaneous expression of grief. Like I said before, he probably wishes that Wilson was dead, too. Spontaneous expressions are born from intense emotion, not from premeditated intent.

But please, continue to demonstrate your class and intellect with calling me boneheaded.
When the result is the same emotion vs. premeditation doesn't matter. If someone else is influenced to literally do what he said does.

You're correct that I've got my own prejudices. But when I see someone walking slowly down a street that I'm driving on, I don't think about the motivation; I think, "Hey, look at the asshole who can't use the sidewalk!"
You're missing the point. Again.
It isnt that they are walking on the same street you are driving on. Lots of peopel do that.
It is that they are intentionally slowing you down by walking in front of you, knowing you will very likely not run them over. Whixh is probably what ought to happen.

Yelling stupid stuff is not a crime the guy may be a loud mouthed idiot but that is not against the law.

Actually it is a crime, hence this thread. It's called "inciting a riot" and it's punishable by law.
Can you prove anything he said incited any of that? That crowd was well out of control before he started mouthing off unless you have someone admit they torched a business because of what he said you have no case.

Yelling stupid stuff is not a crime the guy may be a loud mouthed idiot but that is not against the law.

Actually it is a crime, hence this thread. It's called "inciting a riot" and it's punishable by law.
Can you prove anything he said incited any of that? That crowd was well out of control before he started mouthing off unless you have someone admit they torched a business because of what he said you have no case.

Apparently you don't know what inciting a riot is, and I already posted the legal definition on this thread. It doesn't require the standard of proof you just stated, just that somebody urged bystanders to acts of violence. Stop guessing because you don't know the law and you're embarrassing yourself.

It's not? Try yelling "hijack" on an airplane. Try screaming "he's got a gun" in a packed movie theater. Try anything along that line and I guarantee you, you will get arrested, and not only that, if someone gets hurt or there's property damage, or any sort of cost involved, you will get sued as well.

So depending on what you yell, yes, it most certainly can be a crime to yell "stupid stuff."

Incitement to riot is a crime. Yelling Fire in a crowded theater with no fire is a crime. Urging assassinating the president is a crime. Free speech has limits and Head went over the limit.

Incitement to riot is a crime. Yelling Fire in a crowded theater with no fire is a crime. Urging assassinating the president is a crime. Free speech has limits and Head went over the limit.
Agree... he should face prosecution. It's a slam dunk case.

I think EVERYONE involved with that riot should be in jail... as many as they can find.

I've driven down their streets when they're walking down the middle of the road just daring you to honk. They do that to intimidate whites and that's what the dead gentile giant was doing.

Really? I've driven down "our" streets and had all kinds of people walk down the middle. As well as stop their cars and chat with someone. And when you get sick of waiting, you honk. Big deal.
Not in certain parts of Rock Island Illinois you won't.

I think a Grand Jury should be convened to rule on whether he was inciting a riot. And by damned "that mutherfuckin' jury better fine him guilty or there will be no peafs"

That's how one of them got noticed and ended up dead.

Agree... he should face prosecution. It's a slam dunk case.

I think EVERYONE involved with that riot should be in jail... as many as they can find.
The FBI has facial recognition software and the blacks were on camera looting. Chances are good they've been arrested before. Should be no problem identifying them.

Where did I make that claim? Put it in quotes please.
Quoted many times already.
If you write that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how each juror voted. How do you know this?
You havent quoted it once. if you are unable to quote it link to the post I said this in.
Yes I made the statement you quoted. Here it is...
"They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white."
]
There is your statement. You must know how each juror voted to be able to make such a statement. Otherwise you are lying.
Which is it?
After the prosecutor presented the results, a reporter asked who voted acquittal and who voted to indict, the prosecutor refused to reveal that information
But AsclepiASS must have inside information. He wrote the 9 jurors voting NTB were all white. So he muist have some kind of source.
That would work if you could quote me on that.

Forum List

Back