Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
burn_this_place_to_the_ground.jpg

Inciting a riot is against the law. What would the Lunatic Left be screaming if a Tea Party member was urging black people to burn their own town down?

He needs to be arrested and held accountable for urging violence. It's not acceptable no matter what your color is, something the Racist Left doesn't seem to understand.

Several threads on this already.

We do discuss tee potty racism and their constant signs that call for destruction of our culture and the hanging of an American president.

Google "racist tea party signs".

Several threads on this already.

We do discuss tee potty racism and their constant signs that call for destruction of our culture and the hanging of an American president.

Google "racist tea party signs".

A question to the Leftist loon who posted this: What Tea Party event ever got violent? What Tea Party member ever said, "burn this bitch down"?

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

It would probably cause more problems than solve.

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

WTF do you think "burn this bitch down" means? Can you be any more bone headed?

It probably meant that he wished the whole town would burn to the ground. It was a spontaneous expression of grief. Like I said before, he probably wishes that Wilson was dead, too. Spontaneous expressions are born from intense emotion, not from premeditated intent.

But please, continue to demonstrate your class and intellect with calling me boneheaded.

It probably meant that he wished the whole town would burn to the ground. It was a spontaneous expression of grief. Like I said before, he probably wishes that Wilson was dead, too. Spontaneous expressions are born from intense emotion, not from premeditated intent.

But please, continue to demonstrate your class and intellect with calling me boneheaded.

Inciting a riot is against the law regardless of what emotional state fueled it. Nearly everybody who loses a loved one does not go out and tell people to burn down their neighborhood. This thread is about one who did that not being held accountable because of the Leftist double standard.

What you mean is - laws don't apply to blacks. Another case of black privilege.

Not much data available on louis head. Looks like the media filter is in play. I did find one article that called him an ex-con.

I won't call you bone headed and agree that there is no point to arresting him and also don't believe that the riots were worse because of him. But to say that you don't believe he was calling for rioting and destruction is intellectually dishonest and I don't think you really believe that.

ANd here we see the "soft bigotry of low expectations." It's OK for angry blacks to call for riots and destruction because, well, the Negro race just can't control itself.

I won't call you bone headed and agree that there is no point to arresting him and also don't believe that the riots were worse because of him. But to say that you don't believe he was calling for rioting and destruction is intellectually dishonest and I don't think you really believe that.

I think it was a wish, not a premeditated attempt to incite.

ANd here we see the "soft bigotry of low expectations." It's OK for angry blacks to call for riots and destruction because, well, the Negro race just can't control itself.

REALLY? Who said?

I don't think people in a state of extreme emotional turmoil (like grief over losing a child) should be expected to control much of anything.

"It would probably cause more problems than solve"

Inarticulate to say the least but giving you the benefit of the doubt, I hope that cops and firemen say the same thing when Fergusonites call for help.

It sounds absurd and laughable....but that's how the Left really thinks of them.

I think it was a wish, not a premeditated attempt to incite.
Have you watched the video?
Here. ABout 58 seconds in.

REALLY? Who said?

I don't think people in a state of extreme emotional turmoil (like grief over losing a child) should be expected to control much of anything.

You still haven't explained why 99%+ of people who lose a loved one don't incite violence. People are held accountable even in times of emotional duress by the standards of what most people DON'T do in the same circumstances.

"It would probably cause more problems than solve"

Inarticulate to say the least but giving you the benefit of the doubt, I hope that cops and firemen say the same thing when Fergusonites call for help.

You can always hope.

I, on the other hand, hope for healing, so that they can be a real community. We're probably both hoping in vain.

REALLY? Who said?

Seriously? So it's OK to murder if you're sufficiently emotional? The quote is from Sen Moynihan btw.
People are responsible for their actions and words. Regardless of their emotional state. And if he was insane he shouldnt have been out and about anyway.

Forum List

Back