Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

Except I never made that claim. If I did why cant you quote it?
Of course you did. You could not claim that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white without knowing how each juror voted.
Is this not simple?
Where did I make that claim? Put it in quotes please.
Quoted many times already.
If you write that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how each juror voted. How do you know this?
You havent quoted it once. if you are unable to quote it link to the post I said this in.
Yes I made the statement you quoted. Here it is...
"They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white."
]
There is your statement. You must know how each juror voted to be able to make such a statement. Otherwise you are lying.
Which is it?
After the prosecutor presented the results, a reporter asked who voted acquittal and who voted to indict, the prosecutor refused to reveal that information

Last edited:
I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

It would probably cause more problems than solve.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.

Wishing someone was dead isn't a crime. Telling someone else to kill you is a crime. Telling people to burn the town down is also a crime.

Pretty simple, really.

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

It would probably cause more problems than solve.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.

Wishing someone was dead isn't a crime. Telling someone else to kill you is a crime. Telling people to burn the town down is also a crime.

Pretty simple, really.
At first I thought Asclepias was just playing stupid.

Then I realized, he's not playing.

Milkweed....the Gentle Giant is dead. Wilson is very much alive. Maybe Brown should have been more afraid of the white cop. Whaddya think?
I think Wilson would be a poor choice to arrest the stepfather because Wilson is timid.
According to you Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck and drug him physically into the patrol vehicle. Which is it? He was aggressive and attacked a man twice his size or he was timid and did not?
The cop is both taller, and heavier, than they kid. Do keep that in mind.
Better check your facts, professor.
Good, let's check because I've paid very little attention to this nonsense and got that from someone else.

They are both 6'4". The cop was 210, the dead kid 290. Glad we cleared that up.

Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online
I am convinced the old white liberals are trying to start a race war.

I think Wilson would be a poor choice to arrest the stepfather because Wilson is timid.
According to you Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck and drug him physically into the patrol vehicle. Which is it? He was aggressive and attacked a man twice his size or he was timid and did not?
Good, let's check because I've paid very little attention to this nonsense and got that from someone else.

Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online

I like your signature. Apparently God warned us about leftism long ago.

Of course you did. You could not claim that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white without knowing how each juror voted.
Is this not simple?
Where did I make that claim? Put it in quotes please.
Quoted many times already.
If you write that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how each juror voted. How do you know this?
You havent quoted it once. if you are unable to quote it link to the post I said this in.
Yes I made the statement you quoted. Here it is...
"They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white."
]
There is your statement. You must know how each juror voted to be able to make such a statement. Otherwise you are lying.
Which is it?
After the prosecutor presented the results, a reporter asked who voted acquittal and who voted to indict, the prosecutor refused to reveal that information
But AsclepiASS must have inside information. He wrote the 9 jurors voting NTB were all white. So he muist have some kind of source.

I like your signature. Apparently God warned us about leftism long ago.
Thank you Saint M.

Slip of the tongue. I knew he was lying. What a pussy. :laugh:

'When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it is I felt like a five-year-old holding Hulk Hogan…that's just how big he felt and how small I felt from grasping his arm.'

Read more: Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Photos of Brown show him to appear like a gorilla, he was that big.

Slip of the tongue. I knew he was lying.

'When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it is I felt like a five-year-old holding Hulk Hogan…that's just how big he felt and how small I felt from grasping his arm.'

Read more: Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Yeah, 6 foot 4 men always feel that way. Oh, my bad, they never do.

I'm sure you really are arrogant enough to think you understand the case better than 12 jurors who sat through 70 hours of testimony. No surprise there.
I understand that there's another black kid dead for no good reason, shot by a white cop and had the kid been white he'd still be alive. That's about all that's needed.

So you believe that Wilson would have acted differently if a white 300 lb man charged and attacked him? And you don't think that makes you racist?
Had it been a white kid Wilson would have watched him walk on by, as he should have done in this case.
I've driven down their streets when they're walking down the middle of the road just daring you to honk. They do that to intimidate whites and that's what the dead gentile giant was doing.

I've driven down their streets when they're walking down the middle of the road just daring you to honk. They do that to intimidate whites and that's what the dead gentile giant was doing.

Really? I've driven down "our" streets and had all kinds of people walk down the middle. As well as stop their cars and chat with someone. And when you get sick of waiting, you honk. Big deal.

Really? I've driven down "our" streets and had all kinds of people walk down the middle. As well as stop their cars and chat with someone. And when you get sick of waiting, you honk. Big deal.
You haven't driven in many black neighborhoods. They purposely walk in the street with a swagger at a gate far slower than average walking speed, then they give you a look of punk arrogance. I never experience this in any but black neighborhoods. But all the races act the same. Keep telling yourself that.

You haven't driven in many black neighborhoods. They purposely walk in the street with a swagger at a gate far slower than average walking speed, then they give you a look of punk arrogance. I never experience this in any but black neighborhoods. But all the races act the same. Keep telling yourself that.

I've lived in several black neighborhoods. And in urban neighborhoods, it's not just black people who walk down the street.

But I don't know what I'm talking about. Keep telling yourself that.

I've lived in several black neighborhoods. And in urban neighborhoods, it's not just black people who walk down the street.

I never said it was. I said it only happens in black neighborhoods.

Only you're wrong about that. It's common in urban neighborhoods.

Only you're wrong about that. It's common in urban neighborhoods.

How does that make me wrong?

Forum List

Back