Why hasn't ConservaDerrps released his tax returns?

The same thing W has been convicted of...

Wait, that is right, we never actually convicted W of having undeniable intel from source "Curveball" proving categorically there were no WMD in Iraq, but 3 weeks later he invaded anyway

I call that murder...how about you?

Seems that there were a lot of Dems that thought Iraq had WMD even prior to President Bush being elected. What does this have to do with Romney?

What does what someone thought a year or two before the invasion have to do with having absolute proof 3 weeks before the invasion that the intel was a lie

Bush and Cheney are guilty of war crimes and belong in prison, they knew...it is now common knowledge, how about we put them in prison then we talk about your idiot willard

Guilty until proven innocent, right? That how it works now? How's that trial coming along?

Seems that there were a lot of Dems that thought Iraq had WMD even prior to President Bush being elected. What does this have to do with Romney?

What does what someone thought a year or two before the invasion have to do with having absolute proof 3 weeks before the invasion that the intel was a lie

Bush and Cheney are guilty of war crimes and belong in prison, they knew...it is now common knowledge, how about we put them in prison then we talk about your idiot willard

Guilty until proven innocent, right? That how it works now? How's that trial coming along?

So it doesnt bother you, the facts about their knowledge arent in dispute, does it bother you at all they knew absolutely their entire intel source was lying to them and that there were no WMD but invaded anyway, bother you at all?

bet you didnt have a family member that was one of the first going in then...

So it doesnt bother you, the facts about their knowledge arent in dispute, does it bother you at all they knew absolutely their entire intel source was lying to them and that there were no WMD but invaded anyway, bother you at all?

bet you didnt have a family member that was one of the first going in then...

What does bother me is Iraq DID have WMD, but where did they go? Who has them now. They even claimed to have them. You want to keep discussing this crap? Start your own thread on this. This has been discussed and rehashed multiple times on this board. Go jump in on that.

Only in rightwing america could someone running for president refuse to show his tax returns, as that asshole Willard is doing

Romney has released the required tax returns, troll.

Only 2010 and 2011.

Looks to me like Obama has a lot less to hide in his tax returns than Romney:

Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns

Obama has released all the way back to 2000. Maybe he's trying to establish a precedent of honesty and disclosure of a candidate's personal financial interests - so the people can judge for themselves where conflicts of interest may be?

Of course - its possible Romney his hiding nothing sinister at all but instead just doesn't want Joe the Plumber to know how absurdly rich he really is.

Last edited:
The blithering idiot demanding to see a random persons tax return, while excusing a giant criminal like Willard, someone who literally invented outsourcing and destroying pension funds for his own gain...

Wow, you see why I call them terrorists?

How is Romney a criminal? What has he been convicted of in a court of law?

The same thing W has been convicted of...

Wait, that is right, we never actually convicted W of having undeniable intel from source "Curveball" proving categorically there were no WMD in Iraq, but 3 weeks later he invaded anyway

I call that murder...how about you?

Nnoooo.

but I DO call you a fucking drooling idiOt

:fu:

so horty is ok with invading a country based on lies for political gain?

really?

i see you are smart enough not to question the facts that they did know there was no wmd

After all, we have as much right to see his returns as he has to see Romney's.

Right?
isn't this what the right wing was mouthing and whining about with Senator Kerry's returns? You had a right to see them, because he was running for president, and with obama's tax returns, you had a right to see them cuz he was running for president?

so what's the beef?

not me, sister. I have NEVER thought I needed to, or had a right to, see a candidates tax returns. The required disclosures were filed all around. I posted a link to Romney's. I'm sure I could find Obama's just as easily.

If there were a problem with Romney's disclosrues, or Obama's, we'd know about it.

no answer, that is what i thought

your silence means you approve of killing hundreds of thousands of people, as bush did, so he could gain political power here primarily to destroy social security, you did know that was what he wanted to "spend" his political gain on ??

no answer, that is what i thought

your silence means you approve of killing hundreds of thousands of people, as bush did, so he could gain political power here primarily to destroy social security, you did know that was what he wanted to "spend" his political gain on ??

Eat shit, troll.
Why don't you add every congress-critter and senator in power at the time to your short list of one name - Bush?

After all, we have as much right to see his returns as he has to see Romney's.

Right?
isn't this what the right wing was mouthing and whining about with Senator Kerry's returns? You had a right to see them, because he was running for president, and with obama's tax returns, you had a right to see them cuz he was running for president?

so what's the beef?

not me, sister. I have NEVER thought I needed to, or had a right to, see a candidates tax returns. The required disclosures were filed all around. I posted a link to Romney's. I'm sure I could find Obama's just as easily.

If there were a problem with Romney's disclosrues, or Obama's, we'd know about it.

Im not searching back through the thread at this late hour, but didnt you link to his 2011 return which as per the orignial post is the only one he actually has released? And isnt the point of this thread that he hasnt released any of the other ones?

If I am incorrect, I apologize. Im at the end of an 18 hour work day.

Side note: Hows that Tardis coming? Youre making me wish I had the time to build one myself.

Forum List

Back