Why hasn't ConservaDerrps released his tax returns?

Um, because Conservaderrps isn't running for POTUS? Other than that, I don't see why tax returns are anybody's business but the taxpayer and the IRS.

That's an odd position since several on the left are demanding to know what's on my tax forms in another thread and I'm not running for squat.

Um, because Conservaderrps isn't running for POTUS? Other than that, I don't see why tax returns are anybody's business but the taxpayer and the IRS.

That's an odd position since several on the left are demanding to know what's on my tax forms in another thread and I'm not running for squat.

I must have missed that thread... Doesn't matter to me at least.

Well, Derpshit>? Where are your returns? We have as much right to them as you have to Romney's!

What are you trying to hide? All that money you parked offshore?

SPILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in rightwing america could someone running for president refuse to show his tax returns, as that asshole Willard is doing

We all know he hates America and hides his money off shore, what is the big deal?

traitor much?

since a good portion of the wall street assholes said you have to break laws to "win".

Its pretty clear why Robmoney refuses to act like EVERY OTHER candidate in history

Only in rightwing america could someone running for president refuse to show his tax returns, as that asshole Willard is doing

Romney has released the required tax returns, troll.

If he was as good a man as his father, he would do the right thing, but he isnt

He is a thieving punk, no, he has not released his tax returns, not all of them'

or didnt Hannity tell you :lol:

stupid bigot morons

He is a thieving punk, no, he has not released his tax returns, not all of them'

stupid bigot morons

Methinks Franco and Chris are now in a three way race for the board moron award.

Hey Conz.......best of luck....you are up against a real pair.

stupid bigot morons

Clearly, in addition to being a troll, you are an asshole.

Congrats, I guess.

stupid bigot morons

fuck you and the liberal jackass you rode in on.

YOU side with the Right and correct Gramps...YOU are suspect and therefore your sphincter MUST be entered with a microscope to pass the scrutiny of the leftists that obly demand it from thier perceived enemies.

Congrats...YOU are on an "Enemies List" as a business owner...

stupid bigot morons

fuck you and the liberal jackass you rode in on.

That twerp is another Statist puppet here to try to equalize the boards...HE isn't getting the responses he wants.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back