Obama, the king of outsourcing/new gop website

Over his four years in office, Obama promised that he would focus on creating "jobs that pay well and can't be outsourced." However, as he racked up trillions in new debt, billions of dollars did go to create jobs that were outsourced or spent overseas. Whether it is electric cars made in Finland or solar panels in Mexico, taxpayers would be astonished to learn that their hard earned money went abroad for jobs that weren't created in the United States. "

Obama brought a knife, GOP.com brought a gun

This on the heels of Obama being called out for his compete lie about Romney on the subject:

4 Pinocchios for Obama’s newest anti-Romney ad

“Running for governor, Mitt Romney campaigned as a job creator. But as a corporate raider, he shipped jobs to China and Mexico. As governor, he did the same thing: Outsourcing state jobs to India.”

4 Pinocchios for Obama’s newest anti-Romney ad - The Washington Post

• Banned
It is about time that the GOP starts to fight back. I don't know why it's taking so long, but at least they finally did. I just hope they keep it up.

Funny, I started a thread yesterday about Romney not being in the fight yet. At least the RNC is throwing some hard balls.

What was it that lushbo, the head of the Rs, said about accusing others of doing what you yourself are doing. Someone here has it in their signature. It was good advice and it obviously works. Especially against the gullible rw's. They'll believe anything in order to further their idiotic agenda.

BTW, even you rw's should know that CONGRESS makes these decisions. NOT the president.

Think people. Just think.

And, have a nice day.

What was it that lushbo, the head of the Rs, said about accusing others of doing what you yourself are doing. Someone here has it in their signature. It was good advice and it obviously works. Especially against the gullible rw's. They'll believe anything in order to further their idiotic agenda.

:lol: Yet your side is responsible for a murdered border agent.

You are not very bright.

Obamanomics Outsourced - GOP.com

It's about time they fought back.

See, this is why you're business is failing...you're here and not paying attention to it...

PS: This isn't fighting back, it's responding. If the Governor was smart, Solyandra (sp?) would be blanketed across the airwaves. Anytime it gets brought up, Obama loses. You bring up outsourced Americn jobs and someone like Romney is the first thing that comes into your mind.

I understand the Governor is keeping bankers employed overseas watching his money. What say you?

You all DO realize that Landis & Gyr, Siemens (not Siemans), GE and ABB have large employee bases in the US, right?

Siemens has 60,000, ABB has 19,000, GE has created 14,500 new jobs in the US since 2009.

We bought some GE equipment a few months ago. When you spend millions of dollars you just don't wait for UPS to deliver it; you go and see it. Not once did my staff have to go over-seas or make any phone calls to the Pacific Rim, Europe, et. al. It was sort of surprising actually. Last time we bought some eqipment from another supplier, I actually had a videoconference with a guy who needed a translator. Good for GE. Maybe they'll pay taxes this year. LOL

See, this is why you're business is failing...you're here and not paying attention to it...

PS: This isn't fighting back, it's responding. If the Governor was smart, Solyandra (sp?) would be blanketed across the airwaves. Anytime it gets brought up, Obama loses. You bring up outsourced Americn jobs and someone like Romney is the first thing that comes into your mind.

I understand the Governor is keeping bankers employed overseas watching his money. What say you?

My help is hard a work remodeling a bathroom. Should I go hold their hammers for them?

Idiot

My help is hard a work remodeling a bathroom. Should I go hold their hammers for them?

Idiot

Maybe you can be prospecting for more business instead of talking to me.

Idiot.

Idiot

Idiot.

Well when you can force possible clients to call me I'll be happy to discuss their project with them. Until then I'm fine playing with trolls.

Idiot

Idiot.

Well when you can force possible clients to call me I'll be happy to discuss their project with them. Until then I'm fine playing with trolls.

And that's your right of course. You can (and do) spend hours on this message board and likely several others. But then you turn around and bitch about your failing business.

If I complained that I didn't have time to spend at Yoga class; you'd likely tell me to back away from the keyboard and go to class...right?

Put down the keyboard and call some people. Hire some sales men. Go to conventions. Put out some yard signs. Shit...one thing we can agree on is that this isn't helping your business.

Complaining about your business as you do nothing to save it is, well, stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back