Why hasn't ConservaDerrps released his tax returns?

46 posts and Conz is already sucking off goats. I think that is a board record.

He's dropping faster than a turd in an outhouse...

Relax, we have had a meeting, and have decided that in November when we win the election, we will let you all stay here in the US.

You will all have to clean toilets, however.

:tongue:Why thank-you. But that would be impossible. You see the left is so full of crap it would be impossible.

Um, because Conservaderrps isn't running for POTUS? Other than that, I don't see why tax returns are anybody's business but the taxpayer and the IRS.

Exactly! The IRS has his tax returns - so clearly he hasn't done anything wrong.

Ignoring the obvious trolling (WHY aren't there rules against trolling like this??) by "Conservative", the IRS being in possession of a return does not mean the tax payer has done nothing wrong.

As for Mittens, he is hiding FACTS that are indeed the business of the US voter. He is the sneakiest and most dishonest of any candidate since Nixon. If he has nothing to hide, he should prove it. In light of his Lie du Jour, only an idiot would believe him about much of anything. He's a chronic liar. Period.

you are obviously too stupid to understand the point of this thread.

WHere are YOUR tax returns? WHy have you not released them to the members here? What are you trying to hide?

I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to Romney's, Obama's, or anyone elses.

Willard wont even invest in his own country, the place where he destroyed jobs to make his millions, how in gods name can you support that and call yourself an american

disgrace

How can anyone support a whole new entitlement program like Obamatax, and call themselves anything but a slave to the government?
This country wasn't founded on what government handouts could be obtained.

so when the heritage foundation created obamacare, you werent for it then either?

when newt gingrich was supporting it?

and the rest of the planet that has universal health care, we cant do that because?

Lol !! How old are you ? Is this all you guys can come up with ? You're a broken record !

Did it ever occur to you idiots on the left, that if conservatives and or Republicans would have wanted something akin to Obamacare/Obamatax they would have went for it during the Bush presidency ?
The GOP had control of the White House, the Senate, and the House from 2001 until 2007
You guys always point to a handful of Republicans, Romney, Gingrich the Heritage Foundation, and you somehow think this is what all of us wanted.
Well if the majority of the GOP had wanted it, it would have happened then.
Instead you come up with this bullshit that the only reason we're against it is because Obama is black.
Well you're full of shit, the vast majority of us never have wanted government interference in our healthcare.

Come up with a new line !

still waiting, Derpshit. I demand to see your tax returns. Produce them and stop hiding!!!

You're demanding that the poster violate the rules of the forum by posting personal information:

Privacy:
Please do not reveal any personal contact information about yourself or others such as full name, address, phone number and even email. This is a public place and anyone is able to view your messages.

still waiting, Derpshit. I demand to see your tax returns. Produce them and stop hiding!!!

You're demanding that the poster violate the rules of the forum by posting personal information:

Privacy:
Please do not reveal any personal contact information about yourself or others such as full name, address, phone number and even email. This is a public place and anyone is able to view your messages.

So if I post my age, I am violating board rules ?

The blithering idiot demanding to see a random persons tax return, while excusing a giant criminal like Willard, someone who literally invented outsourcing and destroying pension funds for his own gain...

Wow, you see why I call them terrorists?

The blithering idiot demanding to see a random persons tax return, while excusing a giant criminal like Willard, someone who literally invented outsourcing and destroying pension funds for his own gain...

How is Romney a criminal? What has he been convicted of in a court of law?

The same thing W has been convicted of...

Wait, that is right, we never actually convicted W of having undeniable intel from source "Curveball" proving categorically there were no WMD in Iraq, but 3 weeks later he invaded anyway

I call that murder...how about you?

Privacy:

If there was a problem with my post/thread, the mod who posted in here would have done something about it rather than post in here.

dumb ass, the point has obviously escaped your limited mental faculties.

Wait, that is right, we never actually convicted W of having undeniable intel from source "Curveball" proving categorically there were no WMD in Iraq, but 3 weeks later he invaded anyway

Seems that there were a lot of Dems that thought Iraq had WMD even prior to President Bush being elected. What does this have to do with Romney?

Privacy:

Is your age "contact information"?

Seems that there were a lot of Dems that thought Iraq had WMD even prior to President Bush being elected. What does this have to do with Romney?

What does what someone thought a year or two before the invasion have to do with having absolute proof 3 weeks before the invasion that the intel was a lie

Bush and Cheney are guilty of war crimes and belong in prison, they knew...it is now common knowledge, how about we put them in prison then we talk about your idiot willard

Privacy:

If there was a problem with my post/thread, the mod who posted in here would have done something about it rather than post in here.

A tax return has your name address phone number and social security on it. Are you really so illiterate and or obstinate as to try to claim that the rules of this forum say that a poster should not put that information here?

btw, what was your point anyway? What was your political point, since you put this thread in 'politics'?

Privacy:

We all already know you're 12, so redundancy would be your only crime if you posted it.

Privacy:

A tax return has your name address phone number and social security on it. Are you really so illiterate and or obstinate as to try to claim that the rules of this forum say that a poster should not put that information here?

btw, what was your point anyway? What was your political point, since you put this thread in 'politics'?

Exactly. This thread should be in the flame zone.

After all, we have as much right to see his returns as he has to see Romney's.

Right?
isn't this what the right wing was mouthing and whining about with Senator Kerry's returns? You had a right to see them, because he was running for president, and with obama's tax returns, you had a right to see them cuz he was running for president?

so what's the beef?

Forum List

Back