Why has the government closed the air space over the gulf

So a question is stupid? It was not an open ended question you thought stupidly and I called you on your answer. Stupid peoiple will say the stupidest things.

No you called me on sticking to my statements. And I do :lol: Its no more a silly answer then UFO, subs, and magic or any other answer you got.

Do be annoyed when other people understand what i said and think your now babbling.

No question is ever stupid. But when you dont like the answers you get and try and run with it in foolish directions that are NOT there then that is stupid.

You answered the question and you and one other asswipe thinks I was babbling. Don't be a bigger asswipe then you already are. You gave your answer then try to back out when you were busted for your stuipd reply.

Why is that? You asked for a possible answer. I gave you a possible answer along with a reason why it would be so. No backtracking involved.

Then you asked if that is what I thought...and i said no.

Amazing that you see the humor in the sub answer and not the hiding evidence answer.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
No you called me on sticking to my statements. And I do :lol: Its no more a silly answer then UFO, subs, and magic or any other answer you got.

Do be annoyed when other people understand what i said and think your now babbling.

No question is ever stupid. But when you dont like the answers you get and try and run with it in foolish directions that are NOT there then that is stupid.

You answered the question and you and one other asswipe thinks I was babbling. Don't be a bigger asswipe then you already are. You gave your answer then try to back out when you were busted for your stuipd reply.

Why is that? You asked for a possible answer. I gave you a possible answer along with a reason why it would be so. No backtracking involved.

Amazing that you see the humor in the sub answer and not the hiding evidence answer.

It's because the way you tryed to spin away from your answer that and tryed to make me look like the goat.

Yes the sub answer was funny because it was a joke.

Last edited:
So a question is stupid? It was not an open ended question you thought stupidly and I called you on your answer. Stupid peoiple will say the stupidest things.

When I decided to look for the answer to the question it took me one google search, less than 10 seconds of my time, to find out the real story about what is going on. How much time did you waste on this thread attacking people that answered your question with the disdain it deserves? I used to believe that the only stupid question was the one you don't ask, but the internet has taught me that that cliche is wrong.

It's because the way you tryed to spin away from your answer that and tryed to make me look like the goat.

where did i change my answers?

Giving as good as i got dear. Who asked about balls first? If you dont want to be made to look like a goat, dont try and make others look like one first ;)

where did i change my answers?

Giving as good as i got dear. Who asked about balls first? If you dont want to be made to look like a goat, dont try and make others look like one first ;)

Quote: Originally Posted by syrenn

When ever someone doesn't want photo evidence of something, there is always something to hide.

Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775
Not logical what is there to hide?

Quote: Originally Posted by syrenn
Nothing as far as I am concerned.
Let's recap what you have posted

1st you said:
"Its called hiding the evidence."
2nd you said:
When ever someone doesn't want photo evidence of something, there is always something to hide.
3rd reply
Nothing as far as I am concerned

Right there is where you changed your answer.

Can anyone explain why this was done?

Its called hiding the evidence.

What are they trying to hide? After all obama is the head of the government.

What are they trying to hide? After all obama is the head of the govbernmnet.

Not logical what is there to hide

Nothing as far as I am concerned.

When you quote, dont forget to add in the question i am answering.

lets recap your questions

You asked for a possible answer, and i gave you one. You asked why, and i gave you an answer of why it would be so.

THEN you asked me MY opinion of the answer...and again... i said that i did not think there was anything to hide.

So please do not claim that i am changing my answers. There are the quotes for you. Not some chop job that you are trying to use.

Last edited:

When I decided to look for the answer to the question it took me one google search, less than 10 seconds of my time, to find out the real story about what is going on. How much time did you waste on this thread attacking people that answered your question with the disdain it deserves? I used to believe that the only stupid question was the one you don't ask, but the internet has taught me that that cliche is wrong.[/Q]

I thought this was a discussion board, maybe I was wrong. Mayb it's your own private little world a place were you alone can dictate what is an allowable question. I guess I will send you a PM before I start another thread. As for attacking people how many rely's to me have you read? There are two that I have "attacked" maybe if you pull your head out of your ass you would see it. OH I guess it's three now.

In a statement, the FAA maintains that BP employees or contractors are not calling the shots on who gets to fly into the restricted air space, saying those decisions are made by the FAA and Coast Guard. But agency spokespeople acknowledge that media access is limited, saying they are only allowing flights into the restricted area that are directly related to the disaster response.

While news organizations won't be allowed to hire planes or helicopters, the FAA plans to arrange pool flights through the Coast Guard, said Laura Brown, the FAA's deputy assistant administrator for public affairs.

Brown said there are normally 500 to 600 flights of either helicopters or planes in the area. Now, there are 800 to 1,000 flights in the same area, she said.

you have any idea how many helicopters are shuffling men and equipment on and off the ships out there?

the last thing a helicopter pilot needs is someone out there rubbernecking that he has to watch out for.

I don't have a problem with the rational.

If anyone pays attention to the news, it's a slow business which is why most of your news coverage isn't news but weather, traffic, other filler and commercials. When a big story hits - 90% of news coverage is that story until it dies down and you go back to filler and commercials.

I'm guessing if the airspace were open, you would need an army of air traffic controllers to control the mess of news helicopters that would be blotting out the sun over the Gulf.

Forum List

Back