Why has he not been impeached?

2 words that, by definition, should never be used together...

Bull shit. Progressives and progressive policies have done a great deal for the average american. Not so much for the monied elite, robber barrons, white supemist......an on....

Oh, yes. That is why we have a massive surplus, balanced budgets, low unemployment and a thriving and prosperous enterprise in the US free of any oligarcy. :lol:

well we HAD that of course...then the Bush administration came to office.

He is circumventing congress again, why is noone filing impeachment charges on him for all of the unconstitutional legislation and actions this man has rammed through? Makes me wonder just a little bit if every one of them is in on this shit.
Obama To Give 10 States A Pass On No Child Left Behind Deadline | Fox News

Everything he mandates is a crime.

Lets also not forget him recently and blatantly violating the First Amendment with his contraception bullshit, not to mention him granting Obamacare waivers..

Quite frankly I don't believe the guy has done anything Constitutional in the 3 years he's been in office.

Of course anyone who attempted to impeach the Messiah would be labeled a racist.

An Obama impeachment would turn in to a race issue without question.

I agree

I can't wait for Republicans to trump up impeachment proceedings right before the election

It will go over so well

they will never impeach a President.....Republicans and Democrats are more together than any of their diehards would like to admit.....

Bill Clinton was impeached...

I love how perjury is a high crime, however blatantly violating the Constitution and circumventing congress is not.

He is circumventing congress again, why is noone filing impeachment charges on him for all of the unconstitutional legislation and actions this man has rammed through? Makes me wonder just a little bit if every one of them is in on this shit.

How could one possibly impeach a president because of what legislation Congress passes?

Whoever said legislation passed by congress doesn't violate the Bill of Rights or Constitution in general in the first place???

You do realize we have 27 Amendments to the US Constitution do you not???

Also do you realize that our representatives recently - and severely - failed a simple test on our Constitution????

BBCW: Constitution Test: More than 50% of Federal Elected Officials Fail a Simple Constitution Test

Schenectady Gazette - Google News Archive Search

One of many citations for my assertion all over the internet...

Last edited:
And, amazingly, our reps are more knowledgeable, based on your postings here, about the Constitution.

Nick, you are a hoot.

How could one possibly impeach a president because of what legislation Congress passes?

Whoever said legislation passed by congress doesn't violate the Bill of Rights or Constitution in general in the first place???

You do realize we have 27 Amendments to the US Constitution do you not???

Also do you realize that our representatives recently - and severely - failed a simple test on our Constitution????

BBCW: Constitution Test: More than 50% of Federal Elected Officials Fail a Simple Constitution Test

Schenectady Gazette - Google News Archive Search

One of many citations for my assertion all over the internet...

What does any of that have to do with impeaching a president?

I agree

I can't wait for Republicans to trump up impeachment proceedings right before the election

It will go over so well

they will never impeach a President.....Republicans and Democrats are more together than any of their diehards would like to admit.....

Bill Clinton was impeached...

I love how perjury is a high crime, however blatantly violating the Constitution and circumventing congress is not.

i mean where the guy is booted out of office.....

* Obama's health-care plan, modeled on Hitler's T-4 policy, in its scheme to deny medical care and treatment to certain categories of people, constitutes a crime against humanity under the Nuremberg Principles to which the United States is bound by law and treaty.

However, if his healthcare plan denied medical care to illegal immigrants, your cum would be erupting in gobs.

There are no ‘impeachment charges,’ nor is anything ‘filed.’

Otherwise your question should be addressed to the republican-controlled House Judiciary Committee, it decides whether or not to proceed with impeachment.

He hasn't been impeached because there is no reason to.

Congress passed this legislation. If you're unhappy about it, look up the votes and write to the congress-people.

As for "no child left behind", it is terribly flawed. Teaching to the test is the opposite of "teaching".

My question is, why only ten states?

* Obama's health-care plan, modeled on Hitler's T-4 policy, in its scheme to deny medical care and treatment to certain categories of people, constitutes a crime against humanity under the Nuremberg Principles to which the United States is bound by law and treaty.

However, if his healthcare plan denied medical care to illegal immigrants, your cum would be erupting in gobs.

Not that it matters to rw's but illegals are explicitly denied coverage under ObamaCare. In two places. In language that even Joe ("You lie!")Wilson could understand, IF he ever bothered to read it.

Easier to just keep telling the same stoopid lie, over an over again. And, what the hell its not like the rw voter could tell the difference.

Kind of need a crime. The man's a corrupt as Hades. But the cant point to one specific crime.

I wonder if the far right will riot in the streets if BHO is re-elected.

Great same old crap..Can we just post the master list
what parts are so bad. Point to it for us uniformed. Do the
true or false thing for it. Make it the first post and required
reading, than continue with the same baseline covered, to what
the facts are in the law. Like this illegal point. BTW. Obamacare
or not, we will pay for them anyway in other ways and more.
Around and Around wee…

Around and Around wee…

Well, congrats.

You're back to sucking off goats now. :)

Around and Around wee…

Well, congrats.

You're back to sucking off goats now. :)

What can I type! (say)... and just saw a sexy sheep with 3
maybe 5 nipples! Damn! It’s not so bad…wow!
Little sheep-goat hybrids stuffy! yes!

Forum List

Back