Why has he not been impeached?

We haven't impeached a president that is guilty of the same shit yet. I highly doubt we'll start now.

He is circumventing congress again, why is noone filing impeachment charges on him for all of the unconstitutional legislation and actions this man has rammed through? Makes me wonder just a little bit if every one of them is in on this shit.
Obama To Give 10 States A Pass On No Child Left Behind Deadline | Fox News

I think he sucks and is a total failure. That being said, list his impeachable offenses.

This is but the latest in a long series of impeachable offenses committed by Obama:

* Most recent is his flagrant violation of the U.S. Constitution and the War Powers Resolution by deploying U.S. armed forces and conducting war against Libya without Congressional authorization or a declaration of war. Indeed, Obama has insisted that a United Nations resolution authorizing "humanitarian intervention" is a higher authority than the United States Constitution.

* Already in April 2009, Obama was engaging in actions to destroy the sovereignty of the United States, when, at the London G20 meeting, he agreed to actions, including the expansion of "Special Drawing Rights," which gave the International Monetary Fund increased power over the economy of the United States and other sovereign nations.

* Obama's shutdown and destruction of the NASA manned space flight program, on behalf of the British, was what triggered Lyndon LaRouche's first formal call for the impeachment of Obama, in February 2010.

* Obama's health-care plan, modeled on Hitler's T-4 policy, in its scheme to deny medical care and treatment to certain categories of people, constitutes a crime against humanity under the Nuremberg Principles to which the United States is bound by law and treaty.

* Obama's violation of the separation of powers, by means of unilateral executive actions, in violation of U.S. law including treaty law, has exceeded even that of George W. Bush and Cheney in many respects.

* He has continued the use of signing statements, and has made dozens of appointments of special "czars" and recess appointments, to circumvent Congressional oversight and the Senate confirmation process.

* He has expanded domestic surveillance and wiretapping, has continued the use of abusive detentions and interrogations of prisoners taken in the "war on terror," and he has expanded the use of targeted assassinations, including claiming the right to kill American citizens abroad without any due process.

* He has effectively legalized torture and prisoner abuse in violation of U.S. law and treaty obligations, by directing his Justice Department to cover up hundreds of cases of abuse and torture and even deaths, from the Bush-Cheney years.

LOL. Birfers, now Impeachers. Same hatefull nonsense. But keep this kind of idiocy up.

Not a birther, and if Bush had been doing what Obama is doing right now you democrats would have been up and arms and actually pushed for impeachment instead of just talked about it.

LOL. Birfers, now Impeachers. Same hatefull nonsense. But keep this kind of idiocy up.

Not a birther, and if Bush had been doing what Obama is doing right now you democrats would have been up and arms and actually pushed for impeachment instead of just talked about it.
Obama gets a pass because he is out first black President. To impeach him would be racist. He's got a blank check and tacit permission to ignore the Constitution.

And lets not forget we have yet to see what is all in the healthcare law that HE signed into law. I can only imagine the goodies inside that gem.

President Obama may well be impeached, but not for anything mentioned above. He has committed impeachable offenses, and there is some very slight recognition of this in the news, but you have to really be a news junkie to find it and odd as this may seem, the matter is being pursued by the ACLU and no Republican will touch it. Its the use of the Drones, his extrajudicial approval of assassination of US citizens using them, and the targeting protocols. These are actual impeachable offenses, along with the in-progress attempt at coverup (refusal to honor anything resembling FOIA requests for documentation justifying the programs) that are out there to get him with. You have to ask yourself why no Republican in office has taken this matter up. Could it be because if they open this can of worms they will find it did not begin with this White House and if you plan to toss out the current President then you better be willing to see the last one marched off to jail along with about half of his Administration.

Obama gets a pass because he is out first black President. To impeach him would be racist. He's got a blank check and tacit permission to ignore the Constitution.

Not from me he doesn't. Color does not matter when it comes to the sustainability of the republic and our liberties, I dont care if he is pink or green.

Why? Because he has not commited an impeachable offense.

He's a wimp when it come to negociating with Republicans and he caves quick like the French surrender, but that doesn't constitute an impeachable offense. He hardly ever stands up for progressive principles, he never gave us the moon like he promised in 2008.........but.......

President Obama may well be impeached, but not for anything mentioned above. He has committed impeachable offenses, and there is some very slight recognition of this in the news, but you have to really be a news junkie to find it and odd as this may seem, the matter is being pursued by the ACLU and no Republican will touch it. Its the use of the Drones, his extrajudicial approval of assassination of US citizens using them, and the targeting protocols. These are actual impeachable offenses, along with the in-progress attempt at coverup (refusal to honor anything resembling FOIA requests for documentation justifying the programs) that are out there to get him with. You have to ask yourself why no Republican in office has taken this matter up. Could it be because if they open this can of worms they will find it did not begin with this White House and if you plan to toss out the current President then you better be willing to see the last one marched off to jail along with about half of his Administration.

I'm willing to do that, as long as all are founded guilty in the court of law.

You can't impeach a dictator.

images

"Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! Obama did something I don't like! That's enough to impeach him, right guys? Who's with ME?"

Forum List

Back