Why Gun Control Efforts do not Work

The 2nd is about defending against

The citizens of the UK have never had a Constitutional right to own arms. Why would I take the advice of a people who still practice a Medieval form of government. Israel installed armed guards in their schools after an incident in the 70's and have had two since. Why do you anti-constitutional loons insist on disarming law abiding citizens when there are working solutions that don't deprive us of our rights ?
I agree.

Did you respond to the wrong person?

When did I bring up the UK?

My title refers to the article in the link below. It contains some very simple truths in a very rudimentary manner so that even the leftist 'tards can understand it (They will get it, but they will not acknowledge it because they are creepy, untruthful people).

I think we need to step back and take a deep breath in the wake of the Nashville school shooting today. It is a unique situation with circumstances not often repeated, to wit: the shooter was a crazy chick; it occurred at a Christian parochial school. Thus, we know immediately that this is an atypical school shooting. But this is a point lost on the left. They are ready to trample all over these poor children and their parents, completely oblivious to their suffering, in order to take advantage of this important time when some people's powers of reason are temporarily overwhelmed by brash emotion.

We need to let cool heads prevail and remember that nothing has changed between yesterday and today. Sure, 3 children have unfortunately lost their lives. But that is NOTHING compared to how many lives the left will ruin by committing abortion and child sexual mutilation in the name of "gender affirming care". Let's face it: Democrats HATE children. They do not give one shit about those kids in Nashville. Keep that in mind while they are telling you how we have to get rid of guns to "protect out babies". If you are sincere in wanting to protect their babies, then stop killing your unborn children and subjecting your children to groomers and sexual mutilation!

Gun control efforts proposed and pimped by the left have no rational relationship to the harm they seek to curtail. This is the bottom line, and the constitutional standard to apply (aside from the Second Amendment).

the underlying theme isn't about any shooting. It's about control period. PERIOD FKING PERIOD! demofks can't exist without whining about control. they are the ultimate evil fkers on the planet.

I think they will just get guns on the black market of they want to kill.
Someone wants you dead, they want you dead. doesn't matter the tool. The four Idaho students didn't die from a gun, and they're as dead as any of the gun deaths.

What about the little 13 year old girl in Florida, stabbed 114 times. Holy fk. 114 stab wounds. That's sick as any violent shooting.

Last edited:
No. Can you buy a machine gun that was made in the last year?

So you believe people's knowledge and competent use of a weapon is a reason to disqualify them from ownership?

Nuclear bombs and mustard gas.
I can legally buy a .50 caliber heavy machine, a M60 medium machine gun, a M240B medium machine gun and a M249 light machine gun all of which are still fielded by the US military. What part of that do you not understand.

Knowledge and competency doesn't disqualify a law abiding citizen from owning firearms, but it does help in a gun control discussion. If you do not know what the fuck you are talking about I'm going to call you out and suggest you educate yourself otherwise you look like a dumb ass to those that do know .

And we get to the dumbest argument in the gun control debate "do you want people to have nukes" First if nukes where easy or cheap every country in the world would have them. Even if you could somehow get one you still have to have the know how and money to store and maintain them without killing yourself. This is the lack of knolwledge on the subject of arms that I have to constantly point out to people like yourself. Oh and anyone with a half assed knowledge of high school chemistry can make mustard gas. Of course I believe that anyone caught making the stuff should be executed gas and biologicals are evil shit.

Last edited:
In the last 30 years, what is the single thing that links all of the mass shootings save one (the one in California by the trained Marine) and that is the major killing weapon has been the AR-15. There is another thing that keeps coming up as well. Almost all the shooters were deemed to need or under shrink care.

You gunnutters keep screaming (drowning out everything else) that we need to do something about mental health but when we try and do something you start screaming that that is against the 1st and 2nd amendment. Let's not talk about the AR on this one. Let's talk about the Mental Health. Forget she was a LBGQT. She was a disaster mentally and at least here family and a shrink knew it. The fact remains that she should not have had access to those weapons, period. And anyone that knw she did should have allowed the Judge to have the Cops remove those weapons from her and probably lock her up for mental reasons. You can't have it both ways. Either we minimize the murder through those methods or we have to use other methods. Sorry, I refuse to accept the wholesale slaughter we currently have.

Now you gunnutters, let's have some solutions instead of all that noise.

I can legally buy a .50 caliber heavy machine, a M60 medium machine gun, a M240B medium machine gun and a M249 light machine gun all of which are still fielded by the US military. What part of that do you not understand.

Knowledge and competency doesn't disqualify a law abiding citizen from owning firearms, but it does help in a gun control discussion. If you do not know what the fuck you are talking about I'm going to call you out and suggest you educate yourself otherwise you look like a dumb ass to those that do know .

And we get to the dumbest argument in the gun control debate "do you want people to have nukes" First if nukes where easy or cheap every country in the world would have them. Even if you could somehow get one you still have to have the know how and money to store and maintain them without killing yourself. This is the lack of knolwledge on the subject of arms that I have to constantly point out to people like yourself. Oh and anyone with a half assed knowledge of high school chemistry can make mustard gas. Of course I believe that anyone caught making the stuff should be executed gas and biologicals are evil shit.
So you support the ownership of missile launchers for people that can afford them and know how to use them?

So you support the ownership of missile launchers for people that can afford them and know how to use them?
Again more stupidity. A Javelin can be had for the low price of around 80k the missiles for it are over 100k a piece. Launchers and the missiles used by these platforms are not cheap and are not simple to use and maintain. Without killing yourself and or the people you don't want to murder you need training and no one but governments and billionaires can afford enough missiles to be able to proficiently use these weapons.

Again more stupidity. A Javelin can be had for the low price of around 80k the missiles for it are over 100k a piece. Launchers and the missiles used by these platforms are not cheap and are not simple to use and maintain. Without killing yourself and or the people you don't want to murder you need training and no one but governments and billionaires can afford enough missiles to be able to proficiently use these weapons.
You didn't answer my question.

If properly trained and they could afford it, would you support someone buying a missile launcher? Yes or no?

I think you are overlooking the built before 1987 requirement. I’m not sure any M-240Bs were built in that time frame

Forum List

Back