Why exactly are you unwilling to pay for other people's medical care?

And scamming the medical industry when they charge $750/pill for a drug that used to be $17 is immoral because...?

It absolutely is, and you'll notice the little scumbag rolled it back. IMO it was just a publicity stunt. He got his 15 minutes of fame and it'll open doors for him. That doesn't make it right, just typically 1%er.

So if the people that are paying for their insurance aren't covering somebody else too, where's the money coming from???

Does Obozo have an Orchard of those special trees you can pick money off of hid somewhere????

So if the people that are paying for their insurance aren't covering somebody else too, where's the money coming from???

Someone needs a tutorial in Insurance 101.

Do you know what "spreading the risk" means?

Are you familiar with the term "Pareto principle"?

yes the insurance companies are spreading their risk. It's in obamacare that they are guaranteed payment.

They're also required to spend no less than 80% of your premiums on healthcare services instead of siphoning as much as possible off to their stockholders. Blue Shield, for one, just got smacked for failing to do so and its clients were sent refunds for the difference.

That would not have been possible prior to the PPACA.

However, spreading the risk is how all insurance works - life, home, auto, liability, and health insurance - based on the Pareto principle.

Anyone dim enough to start babbling about "money trees" probably doesn't have the Google skills to look up "Pareto principle."

And they certainly wouldn't comprehend the fact that, by its very nature, insurance involves "paying for other people."

Right now there is someone who requires immediate medical care. That care will only be provided for payment. That someone has no money to pay it. You do. Are you not morally obligated to ensure that they receive the care they need?

If the state pays, how much actually money do you think one individual has contributed to this case?

Right now there is someone who requires immediate medical care. That care will only be provided for payment. That someone has no money to pay it. You do. Are you not morally obligated to ensure that they receive the care they need?
that's a lie.

It's a hypothetical.
It's a lie.

So you can read minds, Miss Cleo? How wonderful for you.

All I can predict is that you're going to post "It's a lie" for the third time. And...go...

Why would anyone be morally obligated? Not saying that people are not morally obligated but think about this. You say the person has no money to pay. Too bad for the bloated healthcare insitution. What you are really saying is, why does someone have a problem taking the healthcare institutions off the hook for what they should do and write off?

To answer you OP question, I don't have a huge problem helping people out, but I see how some have worked and I know how I busted my ass and it makes me a little jealous that they can help themselves to my money.

No individual can truly say they paid, If the state pays...

people are stupid

that's a lie.

It's a hypothetical.
It's a lie.

All I can predict is that you're going to post "It's a lie" for the third time. And...go...
he never said it was hypothetical
you did
so you assumed

but lets pretend it's not a lie, the other choice is that he's an idiot.

so you and the op are liars or idiots

take your pick and own it.

that's a lie.

It's a hypothetical.
It's a lie.

It's self-evident. You obviously believe someone would take the time to post here if someone they knew was having a medical crisis.

Your literal-mindedness is your problem, no one else's. Own it, or just keep repeating yourself.

It's self-evident. You obviously believe someone would take the time to post here if someone they knew was having a medical crisis.

Your literal-mindedness is your problem, no one else's. Own it, or just keep repeating yourself.
yes, you and the op are liars, that's self evident.

and you're an idiot for making up such a lame excuse.

No.

So you're not really in medicine.

You have no clue what you are talking about do you? The fact that I am in medicine has nothing to do with me having to pay for someone else's care. I have no obligation to do so.

Forum List

Back