Why Europe is going Extinct

A couple reasons I think. Cost of raising a family too expensive today for many working folks, compared to the couples raising kids back in the 50's and 60's, when a single income family could afford a house and car and live a pretty good life. Other reason, personal preference. People wanting to do their own thing and not be bothered with kids. Back to cost of living, look at the interest rates charged now. Even credit cards used to be only about 7% I seem to remember and risky loans were a shade under 10% to keep from being usurious. Another reason people can't make ends meet.

Europe is going extinct because we bought into supply side economics?

No, but there was a picture of a map of USA on the first post so I sounded off on USA. Both USA and Europe are declining because of birth rates, and they're tied to cost of living.

A couple reasons I think. Cost of raising a family too expensive today for many working folks, compared to the couples raising kids back in the 50's and 60's, when a single income family could afford a house and car and live a pretty good life. Other reason, personal preference. People wanting to do their own thing and not be bothered with kids. Back to cost of living, look at the interest rates charged now. Even credit cards used to be only about 7% I seem to remember and risky loans were a shade under 10% to keep from being usurious. Another reason people can't make ends meet.

Europe is going extinct because we bought into supply side economics?

No, but there was a picture of a map of USA on the first post so I sounded off on USA. Both USA and Europe are declining because of birth rates, and they're tied to cost of living.

By declining, you refer to population?

Forum List

Back