Why don't we start impeachment proceedings already?

Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried? I've never even seen this guy seriously address this whole issue because he knows that it is total bullshit but since democrats don't really care whether or not it is true or not they should just begin the impeachment proceedings already this they can get it out of their system. I dare them to hold a vote on this right fucking now and see how far they will get.
No, we need to go through years of putting Trump's entire life under a microscope. You know... like the repugs did to Clinton. It's only fair. Since the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" bar is set to lying about getting a blow job, I'm sure they can pin something on Trump. Especially when the guy can't shut up.

Of course they can he isnt a master criminal career politicians like Hillary and Bil.
If Hil and Bill were career criminals, you't think that out of all the years of investigating all the allegations and made up scandals, that something would have come of it. All the repugs got was that Bill lied about getting a blowjob. Wonder if Trump investigations will ever be as wide ranging as the Clinton's? They could look into all his crooked business dealings, fraud, his bankruptcies, all the contractors he cheated, his pussy grabbing, his beauty pageant dressing room invasions, allegations of forcing his first wife to have abortions, etc, etc, etc.

They couldbutut he was no a politician then was he ? Bill was always a career politician and Hillary was his partner in crime.

What crime was he or Hillary ever convicted of?

Once again I said they were career criminal politicians ..they knew how to get away with stuff the average person would of been thrown in jail for

"Lay off Flynn" is obstruction of justice

If a suggestion or request, no it's not.
Are you expecting Edward to understand a fact?

I know ed from 'way 'way back, pre-USMB. He resides within his own dimension.
Remember billy I voted for GWB And while I know you to be a very smart man I also know in all those years I don't recall you ever saying anything good about Dems

Then you equally recall I rarely say anything good about any politician.

I can only call what is presented to me.
I know I know you're an independent

Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried? I've never even seen this guy seriously address this whole issue because he knows that it is total bullshit but since democrats don't really care whether or not it is true or not they should just begin the impeachment proceedings already this they can get it out of their system. I dare them to hold a vote on this right fucking now and see how far they will get.

^ This guy is the antithesis to rightwinger. ;)

Lets wait to see whats fact or fiction You want loyality?
I thought your train of thought was "Obstruction of justice".
But since that tact failed, you've been on the ad hominem posting trail with a vengeance.
Focus.
LOL hope they don't make me stay in the same room with you
No problem; my iPhone has a "Keep the Idiots Out of the Room" App.
Keep it up ,,You might win rookie of the year

I don't believe a sitting president can be charged with a crime in most cases, until he has been impeached and removed from office, and then he could be charged and tried as a private citizen in a court of law, if the president has committed any crimes.

Lets wait to see whats fact or fiction You want loyality?
I thought your train of thought was "Obstruction of justice".
But since that tact failed, you've been on the ad hominem posting trail with a vengeance.
Focus.
LOL hope they don't make me stay in the same room with you
No problem; my iPhone has a "Keep the Idiots Out of the Room" App.
Keep it up ,,You might win rookie of the year

I'm way past that status.
My Indeependent account has got like 10,000 Winners.

Remember billy I voted for GWB And while I know you to be a very smart man I also know in all those years I don't recall you ever saying anything good about Dems

Not so much these days. I am an American not just by birthplace, but as defined by the Constitution. That is all that counts.

And why not?? The man is a gd slob as unpresidential as ever has stepped into our WH

Ah....no.
I'm sure that title securely belongs to the last JackAss that lived there

o-WH-RAINBOW-570.jpg

Schumer has been pretty quiet lately....I think the Dems have realized that Trump is his own worst enemy.

Schumer has been quiet due to all the talk amongst Republicans of pushing McConnell into a rule change requiring only 51 votes for all legislation as well as appointments.

That would, I'm sure you realize, effectively castrate the Democrats for at least the duration.
Which will be a disaster when the Democrats eventually take back the Senate.
Absolute power corrupts and the tide will eventually turn; it always does.
If so, it might not be THESE democrats. The country will split in two before these democrats have a shot.

Not so much these days. I am an American not just by birthplace, but as defined by the Constitution. That is all that counts.
Nite BILLY Have to check out the market early tomorrow and I'm outnumbered here but lol not outsmarted

The spineless GOP congress would never do their jobs.

I actually think that the whole reason they don't start impeachment is because they know it would fail. They are acting like they can which only gets their side all excited. I personally think it would be good to get this over with so that we can get it out of our system and move on. Trump will win and the democrats will be completely humuliated by it.
Can't be impeachment cause repubs would drown their babies in the bathtub before hurting their party Fk America yeaaa Repubs is their national anthem

Fuck democrats, hang them ALL.

Nite BILLY Have to check out the market early tomorrow and I'm outnumbered here but lol not outsmarted

A matter of opinion. Don't go wild on the floor. :laugh2:

Schumer has been pretty quiet lately....I think the Dems have realized that Trump is his own worst enemy.

My guess is that people like Pelosi and Schumer have run out of stupid shit to say.

Nancy will never run out of stupid shit to say. Chuck? I think he's a better politician than Nancy.

I actually think that the whole reason they don't start impeachment is because they know it would fail. They are acting like they can which only gets their side all excited. I personally think it would be good to get this over with so that we can get it out of our system and move on. Trump will win and the democrats will be completely humuliated by it.
Can't be impeachment cause repubs would drown their babies in the bathtub before hurting their party Fk America yeaaa Repubs is their national anthem

Frustration setting in there toots? too bad, so sad. Snowflakes should stay out of the kitchen.

My guess is that people like Pelosi and Schumer have run out of stupid shit to say.

Nancy will never run out of stupid shit to say. Chuck? I think he's a better politician than Nancy.
Nancy is improving; she's up to realizing GW is President.
In 8 years she may know Obama's President.

Schumer has been quiet due to all the recent talk among Republicans of pushing McConnell into a rule change requiring only 51 votes for all legislation as well as appointments.

That would, I'm sure you realize, effectively castrate the Democrats for at least the duration.

Really? Whose idea was that?

You underestimate Pelosi.

spoken like a true Comrade!!!

Wrong. They realize it is becoming obvious to everyone that there no "there" there. they are distancing themselves from the witch hunt before they become caught in the tar

Forum List

Back