Why don't we start impeachment proceedings already?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried? I've never even seen this guy seriously address this whole issue because he knows that it is total bullshit but since democrats don't really care whether or not it is true or not they should just begin the impeachment proceedings already this they can get it out of their system. I dare them to hold a vote on this right fucking now and see how far they will get.

Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried? I've never even seen this guy seriously address this whole issue because he knows that it is total bullshit but since democrats don't really care whether or not it is true or not they should just begin the impeachment proceedings already this they can get it out of their system. I dare them to hold a vote on this right fucking now and see how far they will get.

Schumer has been pretty quiet lately....I think the Dems have realized that Trump is his own worst enemy.

The spineless GOP congress would never do their jobs.

Schumer has been pretty quiet lately....I think the Dems have realized that Trump is his own worst enemy.
Best to let the trump schmuck bury himself ,,,1 tweet at a time and take the repub slime balls down with him

• Banned

I actually think that the whole reason they don't start impeachment is because they know it would fail. They are acting like they can which only gets their side all excited. I personally think it would be good to get this over with so that we can get it out of our system and move on. Trump will win and the democrats will be completely humuliated by it.

My guess is that people like Pelosi and Schumer have run out of stupid shit to say.

Best to let the trump schmuck bury himself...

... with WINNING!

104060542-RTX2QSCS.1910x1000.jpg

I actually think that the whole reason they don't start impeachment is because they know it would fail. They are acting like they can which only gets their side all excited. I personally think it would be good to get this over with so that we can get it out of our system and move on. Trump will win and the democrats will be completely humuliated by it.
Can't be impeachment cause repubs would drown their babies in the bathtub before hurting their party Fk America yeaaa Repubs is their national anthem

• Banned

My guess is that people like Pelosi and Schumer have run out of stupid shit to say.

Trust me when I say that they can think of even more stupid shit to say.

Can't be impeachment cause repubs would drown their babies in the bathtub before hurting their party Fk America yeaaa Repubs is their national anthem
Every Internet "news" outlet has the Repugnicants hating Trump.

Schumer has been quiet due to all the recent talk among Republicans of pushing McConnell into a rule change requiring only 51 votes for all legislation as well as appointments.

That would, I'm sure you realize, effectively castrate the Democrats for at least the duration.

Schumer has been quiet due to all the talk amongst Republicans of pushing McConnell into a rule change requiring only 51 votes for all legislation as well as appointments.

That would, I'm sure you realize, effectively castrate the Democrats for at least the duration.
Which will be a disaster when the Democrats eventually take back the Senate.
Absolute power corrupts and the tide will eventually turn; it always does.

What's the grounds for impeachment?

That he hurt you mentally?

What's the grounds for impeachment?

That he hurt you mentally?

Tweet, Tweet.

And why not?? The man is a gd slob as unpresidential as ever has stepped into our WH

No, we need to go through years of putting Trump's entire life under a microscope. You know... like the repugs did to Clinton. It's only fair. Since the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" bar is set to lying about getting a blow job, I'm sure they can pin something on Trump. Especially when the guy can't shut up.

Schumer has been quiet due to all the talk amongst Republicans of pushing McConnell into a rule change requiring only 51 votes for all legislation as well as appointments.

Which will be a disaster when the Democrats eventually take back the Senate.
Absolute power corrupts and the tide will eventually turn; it always does.

It was the Harry Reid option..we warned you.

And why not?? The man is a gd slob as unpresidential as ever has stepped into our WH
Because we've done so well with polite Presidents.

No kidding, is that your reason for impeachment....you must be one of them intelligent libs.

No, we need to go through years of putting Trump's entire life under a microscope. You know... like the repugs did to Clinton. It's only fair. Since the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" bar is set to lying about getting a blow job, I'm sure they can pin something on Trump. Especially when the guy can't shut up.

Of course they can he isnt a master criminal career politicians like Hillary and Bil.

Forum List

Back