Why don't we just admit the reason Obama wants a "path to citizenship" is because . .

He knows he can't get enough AMERICANS to vote for him in 2012.

So he’s going to get non-citizens to vote for him, that sneaky devil.

As for the Latino vote, it’s less courting that population than it is the GOP driving them to the democrats.

And as already noted, unless the plan is to round them all up and herd them into trains for the ‘camps,’ we’ll need to enact some type of reform as outlined by GWB and Obama.

Send them back where they came from. One at a time, by the bus or plane load. In a row boat, I don't really care......

I support following the law. It is not difficult. It is illegal to enter this country in a manner inconsistent with the immigration laws. It doesn't matter to me what grade of violation you want to call it. It is illegal.

It is illegal to hire an illegal immigrant. So I support busting the guy or company that hires one.

But I also support busting these so called sanctuary cities.

The law is the law is the law.

I agree. There are MANY people who do it the right way-and I think almost nobody has a problem with that. I know somebody who's originally from Korea, moved here with his parents (legally) when he was about 10 or so. He's currently in the US Army, in his mid-20's, and within the past 2-3 years or so, became citizen of the US-and just as much a citizen (and rightfully so), as anybody on these message boards. His parents (and him) did things the right way. They paid their taxes, obeyed the law, and then went above and beyond by giving back to the country. There's a right way to do things, and a wrong way.

By letting illegals in, not only are we hurting the citizens of this country-but we're also hurting those who want to come to America to legal way, and the way that really helped form America into what it is.

Show me how we are going to get all the illegals, or even some of them, out of this country, and I will support that. However, if all that is going to happen is for people to discuss how we can do it and nothing ever changes, then make them citizens, lock the doors so no others get in, and make the new citizens pay taxes like everyone else instead of working under the table.

No proof of citizenship no work. easy a pie.

I support following the law. It is not difficult. It is illegal to enter this country in a manner inconsistent with the immigration laws. It doesn't matter to me what grade of violation you want to call it. It is illegal.

It is illegal to hire an illegal immigrant. So I support busting the guy or company that hires one.

If every misdemeanor committed by everyone in the U.S. was always enforced, good 2 shoes like you would be broke from all the taxes needed to build prisons. Heck in my state you can get up to 6 months for smoking a cigarette too close to a public entrance way, or for being drunk in public (and I live in New Orleans!)

That being said - what part of any path to citizenship requiring that the person plead guilty to the offense of illegal entry do you not understand?

Last edited:
Show me how we are going to get all the illegals, or even some of them, out of this country, and I will support that. However, if all that is going to happen is for people to discuss how we can do it and nothing ever changes, then make them citizens, lock the doors so no others get in, and make the new citizens pay taxes like everyone else instead of working under the table.

No proof of citizenship no work. easy a pie.

Exactly. Only citizens, or legal immigrants can work. That's it. You hire an illegal-you get the books thrown at you. Period. Plain and simple.

C'mon dude, you have to know Obama is courting the Latino voters for 2012. If he doesn't get a big turnout frm them in states like Colorado and Florida, he's going to lose.

Exactly, He made a lot of Promises to the Latino Voting Block that helped elect him, and so far he has failed to Follow through on any of them. So now that the Election is approaching he is scrambling to convince them that he was not just blowing smoke up their asses and really will do what he said he would if you just elect me again.

Dead on again...but as he stated yesterday...We need a moat...Alligators...FENCE is complete...MORE Border guards...

Frankly? Obama was and remains a fucking INSULT to the LEGAL PEOPLE of this Republic.

He certainly is very Arrogant and condescending toward anyone who questions him. He is taking credit for reduced amounts of people coming across the border, when anyone with a brain knows the 2 main reasons less people are coming are. No jobs, and Laws like the one in Arizona that have scared some off, and even caused some to leave once already here.

The Steps Obama has taken to beef up enforcement are Far from good enough. 56% of the Border Remains uncontrolled. People and drugs continue to flow in at will. Obama could insure his Re-Election right now. If he would just give in to the Demand to Commit to fully securing the border before we talk about Immigration Reform. He is just to damn arrogant, and stubborn to give an inch. He continues to hold The Border Security of this Nation hostage to his Agenda.

Fix the Border or no Reform. We will not allow him to pass a reform and give millions of People Citizenship even though they violated the law to get here, with out first securing the border. Other wise we are just putting up a sign that says FUCK OUR LAWS COME ON IN!

His presidency has been such a disaster, he knows the only way he is going to get reelected is if he recruits more people who want to live off the hard work of others.

He doesn't care if he breaks the country. California is already broke from trying to support illegal aliens

This is the kind of president we have now.

2012 is coming.

How original. :rolleyes:

Exactly, He made a lot of Promises to the Latino Voting Block that helped elect him, and so far he has failed to Follow through on any of them. So now that the Election is approaching he is scrambling to convince them that he was not just blowing smoke up their asses and really will do what he said he would if you just elect me again.

Dead on again...but as he stated yesterday...We need a moat...Alligators...FENCE is complete...MORE Border guards...

Frankly? Obama was and remains a fucking INSULT to the LEGAL PEOPLE of this Republic.

He certainly is very Arrogant and condescending toward anyone who questions him. He is taking credit for reduced amounts of people coming across the border, when anyone with a brain knows the 2 main reasons less people are coming are. No jobs, and Laws like the one in Arizona that have scared some off, and even caused some to leave once already here.

The Steps Obama has taken to beef up enforcement are Far from good enough. 56% of the Border Remains uncontrolled. People and drugs continue to flow in at will. Obama could insure his Re-Election right now. If he would just give in to the Demand to Commit to fully securing the border before we talk about Immigration Reform. He is just to damn arrogant, and stubborn to give an inch. He continues to hold The Border Security of this Nation hostage to his Agenda.

Fix the Border or no Reform. We will not allow him to pass a reform and give millions of People Citizenship even though they violated the law to get here, with out first securing the border. Other wise we are just putting up a sign that says FUCK OUR LAWS COME ON IN!

Board/Rules/REP unavailable... and good form.

His presidency has been such a disaster, he knows the only way he is going to get reelected is if he recruits more people who want to live off the hard work of others.

He doesn't care if he breaks the country. California is already broke from trying to support illegal aliens

2012 is coming.

what a sick little thing mine you have .

california was broke long before 09 .the housing crash ?before 09 , stock market crash ? before 09 .

you seem to transpose bush's presidency on to Obama .
how twisted .

next you going to claim Obama started the invasion of iraq .

you know crack is one of the drugs I just don't agree with and your post is why

2012 is coming.

what a sick little thing mine you have .

california was broke long before 09 .the housing crash ?before 09 , stock market crash ? before 09 .

you seem to transpose bush's presidency on to Obama .
how twisted .

next you going to claim Obama started the invasion of iraq .

you know crack is one of the drugs I just don't agree with and your post is why

And WHY were they?

*STATISM*.

Try again freak.

2012 is coming.
It's quite possible any (and all) medication....intended for depression....would work, as well, for your desperation.

Ask your doctor.

:eusa_whistle:

2012 is coming.
I thought Dem's position of the path to Citizenship was born even long before Obama was a known figure. Now it's suddenly to get him re-elected? OHHHHhhhhh..I get it..
I don't think it's a clinically-acceptable practice....re-enforcing paranoid-delusions.

The practical option:

thorazine.jpg

I noticed that there weren't very many clapping about it the crowd.
American Citizens are looking for and competing for jobs and he wants to being in more immigrants?
C'mon....he's trying to help you folks who've adopted (and, are struggling-with) English, as a second-language.

Show some appreciation.​

Under the table??????

When an "illegal" produces a phony S.S. card/number....you actually believe an employer gives them a "pass" on taxes?

It doesn't work that way.​

2012 is coming.

Dude....the election is in 2012. The path to citizenship, if obtained, would be after 2012. You guys have mush for brains.

C'mon dude, you have to know Obama is courting the Latino voters for 2012. If he doesn't get a big turnout frm them in states like Colorado and Florida, he's going to lose.

...."Pretty-much" the same reason Republicans are courting the White Wingers/Teabaggers.​

The dems are lucky, no one knows more about buying votes than Obama other perhaps than the last great Illinois politician Mayor Daley. The used to roam the cemetery getting names to register. Why don't the dems like voter ID, I have to show ID for almost everything and voting is one of the most important. I don't know how they can sleep at night unless they are up all night partying over the stupidity we cons seem to have.
There's no "seeming" about it.

You cons have risen stupidity to an art-form.

:eusa_clap:

So he’s going to get non-citizens to vote for him, that sneaky devil.

As for the Latino vote, it’s less courting that population than it is the GOP driving them to the democrats.

And as already noted, unless the plan is to round them all up and herd them into trains for the ‘camps,’ we’ll need to enact some type of reform as outlined by GWB and Obama.

Send them back where they came from. One at a time, by the bus or plane load. In a row boat, I don't really care......
.....As if the gene-pool, in this Country, couldn't use a little "re-energizing".

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

:rolleyes:

I agree. There are MANY people who do it the right way-and I think almost nobody has a problem with that. I know somebody who's originally from Korea, moved here with his parents (legally) when he was about 10 or so. He's currently in the US Army, in his mid-20's, and within the past 2-3 years or so, became citizen of the US-and just as much a citizen (and rightfully so), as anybody on these message boards. His parents (and him) did things the right way. They paid their taxes, obeyed the law, and then went above and beyond by giving back to the country. There's a right way to do things, and a wrong way.

By letting illegals in, not only are we hurting the citizens of this country-but we're also hurting those who want to come to America to legal way, and the way that really helped form America into what it is.
Not a prob.

When Mexico gets their shit together....tells the DEA & American tourism-industry to take a fuckin' hike....and, legalizes Pot....there'll be no need for their residents to come here, lookin' for work.​

Forum List

Back