Why don't we just admit the reason Obama wants a "path to citizenship" is because . .

To be honest, I doubt you can find more than 20 people in the legislature or executive branch of the Federal Government who gives a damn about stopping illegal immigration.

Why don't we just admit the reason Obama wants a "path to citizenship" is because . .

He knows he can't get enough AMERICANS to vote for him in 2012.

Tell ya what, TPS.

You just admit that and I'll just remain dubious about your pet theory.

To be honest, I doubt you can find more than 20 people in the legislature or executive branch of the Federal Government who gives a damn about stopping illegal immigration.

We can stop it by going after people that hire 'em. They're always gonna find a way to get in.. and we don't have a comprehensive way to stop them or deport them.. So go after the reason they come - employment. Show employers you mean business.. not by slapping them with a fine, but by throwing 'em in jail, if they get caught employing illegals. In the mean time, give those already here a path to citizenship.. It'd be a helluva lot better to have tax-paying citizens, then what we have now.

THE PRICE OF CITIZENSHIP

d-day-invasion-15.jpg

Its because he wants the latino vote - thats why.

That motherfucker will pander to anyone that will listen to him.

Hell, democrats in general pander to anyone thats NOT a white male Christian... "yeah, vote for me because you're all oppressed by the racist white male Christians.. Its progress you can believe in."

Of course everyone seems to believe "white male Christians" are some kind of oppressive majority, when thats not true by de facto.

White male Christians are only like 15% of the population...

Who's the minority??

His presidency has been such a disaster, he knows the only way he is going to get reelected is if he recruits more people who want to live off the hard work of others.
I'm not really getting how undocumented workers are living off anything but their own hard work. Many of them even pay into a social security and medicare system they'll never get benefits from. You're pretty stupid.

His presidency has been such a disaster, he knows the only way he is going to get reelected is if he recruits more people who want to live off the hard work of others.
I'm not really getting how undocumented workers are living off anything but their own hard work. Many of them even pay into a social security and medicare system they'll never get benefits from. You're pretty stupid.

If you had any first hand experience with illegals you would not be saying that. Illegals get free health care, welfare, other peoples tax refunds,and some have been caught collecting unemployment. L.A. county alone gave 660 million in welfare to illegals last year.You also have to consider how many american workers are being displaced by the 20 million illegals that are here.

If you had any first hand experience with illegals

My step-father was an illegal.

you would not be saying that. Illegals get free health care, welfare, other peoples tax refunds,and some have been caught collecting unemployment.

Really? My step father never did. All he did was work hard everyday.
L.A. county alone gave 660 million in welfare to illegals last year.
And how much did they get in tax receipts from illegals or does that not count in your math world? If LA County is like most other counties and parishes, their main source of locally generated revenue is sales tax and property tax. Illegals still have to pay sales tax - and landlords have to still pay property tax whether they are renting to illegals or not.

You also have to consider how many american workers are being displaced by the 20 million illegals that are here.

You could. And if you want to get the people responsible for that - EMPLOYERS of illegals - then I've got no argument with you.

Last edited:
For Power...ensconsed POWER...Both parties are guilty of not addressing this as it should be...Obama NEEDS the Hispanic vote as he has ratcheted UP his never-ending Campaign...Screw the LAWS. The power of the elites in Gubmint is far more important.

He doesn't care if he breaks the country. California is already broke from trying to support illegal aliens

This is the kind of president we have now.

2012 is coming.

I said the same thing in 2008. But somehow he barely won! :eusa_whistle:

Nothing personal, but hard righty's like this op are idiots. They really are and it will only get worse the closer we get to 2012.

I GUARANTEE YOU OBAMA WILL WIN AGAIN. Any righty's want to contradict me? No? I didnt think so.

He doesn't care if he breaks the country. California is already broke from trying to support illegal aliens

This is the kind of president we have now.

2012 is coming.

Dude....the election is in 2012. The path to citizenship, if obtained, would be after 2012. You guys have mush for brains.

C'mon dude, you have to know Obama is courting the Latino voters for 2012. If he doesn't get a big turnout frm them in states like Colorado and Florida, he's going to lose.

Exactly, He made a lot of Promises to the Latino Voting Block that helped elect him, and so far he has failed to Follow through on any of them. So now that the Election is approaching he is scrambling to convince them that he was not just blowing smoke up their asses and really will do what he said he would if you just elect me again.

Dude....the election is in 2012. The path to citizenship, if obtained, would be after 2012. You guys have mush for brains.

C'mon dude, you have to know Obama is courting the Latino voters for 2012. If he doesn't get a big turnout frm them in states like Colorado and Florida, he's going to lose.

Exactly, He made a lot of Promises to the Latino Voting Block that helped elect him, and so far he has failed to Follow through on any of them. So now that the Election is approaching he is scrambling to convince them that he was not just blowing smoke up their asses and really will do what he said he would if you just elect me again.

Dead on again...but as he stated yesterday...We need a moat...Alligators...FENCE is complete...MORE Border guards...

Frankly? Obama was and remains a fucking INSULT to the LEGAL PEOPLE of this Republic.

Illegal is illegal. If they want to be a citizen go home and apply for legal entry. I do not support rewarding criminals.

Illegal entry is a misdemeanor. Its not that big a deal. And I wouldn't support any "path to citizenship" approach that did not require "illegals" to plead guilty to this misdemeanor offense in open court and accept the criminal consequences as the 1st step in the path. If they have no other offenses they will get a fine, for probably 500-1000 bucks, which is completely fair for a 1st offenses misdemeanor.

What folks like you ought to be doing is fighting illegal employers. You can do this yourself. Its very easy. All you have to do is gather evidence that someone is employing illegal aliens, and submit it to the IRS. If the IRS investigates and finds the employer has been paying illegals without paying payroll taxes, he will owe the federal government back payroll taxes. You, as the person who turned him in, would get a percentage cut of whatever the employer actually paid. I think its 15%.

So basically, payroll taxes are 15%+, half from employer and employee, but he's not paid either half, so he owed both. So 15% of 15% of all the wages he's ever paid to illegals would be owed to you.

Last edited:
I support following the law. It is not difficult. It is illegal to enter this country in a manner inconsistent with the immigration laws. It doesn't matter to me what grade of violation you want to call it. It is illegal.

It is illegal to hire an illegal immigrant. So I support busting the guy or company that hires one.

But I also support busting these so called sanctuary cities.

The law is the law is the law.

So he’s going to get non-citizens to vote for him, that sneaky devil.

As for the Latino vote, it’s less courting that population than it is the GOP driving them to the democrats.

And as already noted, unless the plan is to round them all up and herd them into trains for the ‘camps,’ we’ll need to enact some type of reform as outlined by GWB and Obama.

Forum List

Back