Why don't Dems support Hispanic/American Marco Rubio?

Dems like to pretend they support Hispanic progress in America but why the disconnect with Marco Rubio? He's Hispanic, right? He's a real American, right?

What's the problem?

Why are they asking the black man Meeks to step aside to help Lilly-white Charlie Crist?

They're asking the black guy to step down so they can defeat the Hispanic, hurting both blacks and Hispanics to help the white guy?

Signed,

Confused on USMB

because dems unlike reps judge a person by more than his skin color

You should discuss that with Greenbeard because he apparently has found that to be an inaccurate assessment.

Why don't Dems support Hispanic/American Marco Rubio?

My hunch--and this is just a guess, mind you--would be that it's because he's a Republican.

However, that does raise an interesting question. Democrats have a decent number of old white men running--why don't Republicans support them?

Dems like to pretend they support Hispanic progress in America but why the disconnect with Marco Rubio? He's Hispanic, right? He's a real American, right?

What's the problem?

Why are they asking the black man Meeks to step aside to help Lilly-white Charlie Crist?

They're asking the black guy to step down so they can defeat the Hispanic, hurting both blacks and Hispanics to help the white guy?

Signed,

Confused on USMB

because dems unlike reps judge a person by more than his skin color

That's what Democrats claim. Of course they're not racist. Just ask them and they'll tell you so.

Hard to believe that I'd ever see a day that all a racist has to do is join a political party and the racism in their souls totally disappears. Maybe they preform an exorcism or something when they join. I voted for a Democrat for Governor last election because I knew dick about his GOP opponent. Do you think my racism totally left my body too? I felt something when I did it. Maybe it was regret.

So lemme get this straight: If Republicans oppose Obama it is because of racism. If Democrats oppose Rubio it is because of his policies. Is that about right?

What's the problem?

Signed,

Confused on USMB
Still playing the race card, I see.

esp-meek-rubio-crist-0825-200x130.jpg

Democrats: Telling the black man to step down so they can help the white man to stomp the Hispanic.

Any questions?

What's the problem?

Signed,

Confused on USMB
Why didn't Republicans step up and support Barack Obama as president?

I could go all Crusader Frank postulate on the Conservative 'lip service' they pay to civil rights. I know it's hollow and a poor attempt to get something down on paper vis-a-vis the Conservative position on civil rights, but you and I know differently.

It's politics. Just like Clarance Thomas, it's politics. Ever notice how Conservatives act all incredulous about the Democrat opposition to Thomas' nomination? They just don't get it and they never ever will.

CrusaderFrank, even your question is racist, you know? It adds nothing to the discussion whatsoever. Perhaps racists, like pedophiles, should be monitored by local law enforcement. What do you think?

Why is it racist to point out the hypocrisy of the left?

For the same reason it is not racist to point it out in the right. the right is not past racism, neither is the left.

CrusaderFrank, even your question is racist, you know? It adds nothing to the discussion whatsoever. Perhaps racists, like pedophiles, should be monitored by local law enforcement. What do you think?

What's the hypocrisy? That Democrats don't support rightwingers, no matter what their race or ethnicity?

Tell us, specifically, what the hypocrisy is. Or shut the fuck up.:lol::lol:

What's the problem?

Signed,

Confused on USMB

I could go all Crusader Frank postulate on the Conservative 'lip service' they pay to civil rights. I know it's hollow and a poor attempt to get something down on paper vis-a-vis the Conservative position on civil rights, but you and I know differently.

It's politics. Just like Clarance Thomas, it's politics. Ever notice how Conservatives act all incredulous about the Democrat opposition to Thomas' nomination? They just don't get it and they never ever will.

We didn't support Obama because he is a Marxist.

There wasn't that easy?

I agree. You have to keep a close eye on those Democrats who are abusing blacks and Hispanics down in FL

What's the hypocrisy? That Democrats don't support rightwingers, no matter what their race or ethnicity?

Tell us, specifically, what the hypocrisy is. Or shut the fuck up.:lol::lol:

Dang, that worked better than I thought.

lol

What's the problem?

Signed,

Confused on USMB

We didn't support Obama because he is a Marxist.

There wasn't that easy?

You people didn't support Alan Keyes much either. The quintessential rightwinger, conservative on all the right issues.

And yet, you people kept voting for the white boys.

Who's the racist, again??

Forum List

Back