Why don't Dems support Hispanic/American Marco Rubio?

Most Democrats overwhelmingly opposed the Civil Rights Act. Most Republicans supported it. Seriously,it's true. Don't bother discussing facts & reality with Liberal nutters though. It wont get you anywhere. Most are sad products of our Liberal-controlled Dumbed-Down Public School System. They can't be reasoned with. So why bother?

Such lies, libocalypsenow, that were disproven last summer/

The issue was geography not ideology.

The Dems and Pubs of the North and the West overwhelmingly supported the CRA.

The Dem,s and Pubs of the South overwhelmingly rejected it.

Didn't a higher % of northern and western pubs vote against it than did Dems? Isn't that right?

Frank, first, I have seen those sources and I know they are not verified or corroborated and so do you. You have never checked the footnotes and then the sources; I have. That is why you fringers far to the right are an absolute horror to the real Republican Party because you, like those crazies in the John Birch Society, go around saying the most astounding things.

Secondly, what about all of the good that was done. Frank, who got a Civil Right Bill in 1964?

A. LBJ
B. LBJ
C. LBJ
D LBJ

Third, which party voted overwhelmingly in the North and the West for the bill: both parties.

Fourth, which party voted overwhelmingly in the South against the bill: both parties.

You have to come to the truth.

Last edited:
Most Democrats overwhelmingly opposed the Civil Rights Act. Most Republicans supported it. Seriously,it's true. Don't bother discussing facts & reality with Liberal nutters though. It wont get you anywhere. Most are sad products of our Liberal-controlled Dumbed-Down Public School System. They can't be reasoned with. So why bother?

Funny how one of the few Republicans who opposed it was Goldwater, and out of all of the Republicans of that era,

he would be chosen as the Father of Modern day Conservatism.

very, very, very telling.

No, not some liberal. It was some liberalS

Morons? No, just not right when it came to those posts.

You still have not answered why you seem to support the double standard posed in this thread.

Immie

then you agree that the moron Frank is not right either?

I think I already said that in post number 96.

Of course he is not right. Rubio is the anti-thesis of the Democrats just as Obama was the anti-thesis of Republicans.

But, it does seem like a double standard among some liberals who claimed I was a racist because I would not vote for Obama to then claim that they are not racists for not supporting Rubio.

Immie

I'm not the lawyer for faceless nameless leftists who might exist somewhere else on the internet,

nor,

did I ever call you a racist for whatever non-racist issues you might oppose him on.

So, I'm really not the one to bring this line of argument to.

Or like LBJ who never deserted either his Party or his racism, am I right?

While you can't prove your assertion, I will merely remind you of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Great Society, the appointment of Marshall.

You see, son, one is saved by works not faith in politics.

First of all, I'm not your fucking son and never will be.

Second, LBJ and other racist, peckerwood, cracker, redneck Democrats delayed passage of Civil Rights Act by 7 whole years!

Third, I can find more "******" quotes by just by LBJ in 5 minutes that you can find for the entire Republican Party in the last 50 years, including LBJ saying of Thurgood Marshall, "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******.”

Can you find conservative icon Barry Goldwater saying the n-word?

Probably not.

Can you find him voting for the 1964 Civil Rights Act?

Of course not.

Frank, first, I have seen those sources and I know they are not verified or corroborated and so do you. You have never checked the footnotes and then the sources; I have. That is why you fringers far to the right are an absolute horror to the real Republican Party because you, like those crazies in the John Birch Society, go around saying the most astounding things.

Secondly, what about all of the good that was done. Frank, who got a Civil Right Bill in 1964?

A. LBJ
B. LBJ
C. LBJ
D LBJ

Third, which party voted overwhelmingly in the North and the West for the bill: both parties.

Fourth, which party voted overwhelmingly in the South against the bill: both parties.

Jake, aren't you the guy who tried to challenge the main researcher of the "Blacklisted" book, Mark LaRochelle with your lame "footnote" challenge?

You didn't read the book but you're convinced the footnote contravene the text?

And you're doubling down on that losing bet again?

And you're still trying to convince people that you're a Republican?

That's just sad.

A. LBJ
B. LBJ
C. LBJ
D LBJ

The 1964 Bill was essentially the 1957 Bill that Ike introduce and LJB stomped.

I'll keep repeating it until even you understand it, so I don't want to be accused of "Spamming"

Can't refute the evidence so you drag a red herring across the argument. Mark fell on his face, a la PC.

We are talking about you misreading and mistellling the evidence of history of the Civil Rights campaigns and the roles of the parties in it. No, son, you are not getting away with this in the slightest.

A. LBJ
B. LBJ
C. LBJ
D LBJ

The 1964 Bill was essentially the 1957 Bill that Ike introduce and LJB stomped.

I'll keep repeating it until even you understand it, so I don't want to be accused of "Spamming"

Repeat all day with your fingers in your ears and go la la la all you want. All you make is assertions you cannot support, and that I can easily tear down. Your wailing does not change the truth.

Can't refute the evidence so you drag a red herring across the argument. Mark fell on his face, a la PC.

We are talking about you misreading and mistellling the evidence of history of the Civil Rights campaigns and the roles of the parties in it. No, son, you are not getting away with this in the slightest.

I thought you completely embarrassed yourself in the "Blacklisted" thread worse that anything rdean has every done and that's saying a lot.

You told the main researcher that the footnotes, to a book you did not read, invalidated the text and I thought that was pretty amazing. I've read the book and the footnote I've read reinforce the points and direct the reader to the source material.

Maybe you can site one example. There must be at least 500 footnotes (it's an extremely meticulously researched book), surely you can point to one that proves your point

I know the book inside out far better than you do, and I know Mark and the author deliberately misread the evidence. The fact that you reveal your ass here is your problem.

We are talking about that you cannot defend your accusations about LBJ and the Dems in Civil Rights campaign. The fact remains that you were wrong, in the summer of 2009 when you were slapped down for spreading the lies and just now.

While you can't prove your assertion, I will merely remind you of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Great Society, the appointment of Marshall.

You see, son, one is saved by works not faith in politics.

First of all, I'm not your fucking son and never will be.

Second, LBJ and other racist, peckerwood, cracker, redneck Democrats delayed passage of Civil Rights Act by 7 whole years!

Third, I can find more "******" quotes by just by LBJ in 5 minutes that you can find for the entire Republican Party in the last 50 years, including LBJ saying of Thurgood Marshall, "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******.”

Can you find conservative icon Barry Goldwater saying the n-word?

Probably not.

Can you find him voting for the 1964 Civil Rights Act?

Of course not.

Because Goldwater supported the 1957 Civil Rights Act and he desegregated the Arizona National Guard ahead of Truman desegregating the US Army.

I schooled you on this once already, so for you to repeat it means that you're either lying or stupid, there's just no other choice

Last edited:
I know the book inside out far better than you do, and I know Mark and the author deliberately misread the evidence. The fact that you reveal your ass here is your problem.

We are talking about that you cannot defend your accusations about LBJ and the Dems in Civil Rights campaign. The fact remains that you were wrong, in the summer of 2009 when you were slapped down for spreading the lies and just now.

Jake, are you delusional? Psychotic? Are you on medication that you forgot to take this morning?

You didn't read the book.

Please site one footnote that proves they withheld or mislead because this seems to be a theme to all your grandiose posts, you hold yourself out as the final arbiter, facts notwithstanding.

LBJ and the Dems killed Ike's original 1957 Civil Rights Bill and then passed essentially the same Bill 7 years later. No matter how many times I've said this you still to think your version of the facts trump reality.

"Because Goldwater supported the 1957 Civil Rights Act and he desegregated the Arizona National Guard and of Truman desegregating the US Army." Good for you, Frank! Give us some credible sources so that we can file that information. The question is "why did he oppose the 1964 bill." Got an answer?

Frank, you are the one in the classroom now, challenging those far better informed and honest than you, and you are being schooled fairly and honestly.

Put your lies away and take on an honest stance for once.

"Because Goldwater supported the 1957 Civil Rights Act and he desegregated the Arizona National Guard and of Truman desegregating the US Army." Good for you, Frank! Give us some credible sources so that we can file that information. The question is "why did he oppose the 1964 bill." Got an answer?

Frank, you are the one in the classroom now, challenging those far better informed and honest than you, and you are being schooled fairly and honestly.

Put your lies away and take on an honest stance for once.

I always wondered why you carried on your little "I'm a real Republican" game and now I know why, you are certifiable.

You continue to make false assertions, Frank, that are easily refuted. Go ask Mark why he won't talk about it. Really, a rehab job on the great evil, McCarthy. Are you kidding?

You literally have no idea why that bill did work itself out in 1957, do you? You keep trying to ignore LBJ, the Dems, and the Pubs great triumphs in 1964 and 1965.

You are so easy to toy with.

Last edited:
Charles_Main, members of both parties are playing the racists cards, and that is a crying shame.

CrusaderFrank, even your question is racist, you know? It adds nothing to the discussion whatsoever. Perhaps racists, like pedophiles, should be monitored by local law enforcement. What do you think?

There is nothing Racist about his question Jake. It brings up a good point. Why do Democrats, who are suppose to be for the Minorities. Not only not support, but attack and trash, Any Minority that is not a Liberal.

Forum List

Back