Why don't Dems support Hispanic/American Marco Rubio?

Dems only support the "right" kind of Hispanic, either a Progressive or an Illegal Alien. Dems will even support former Klansmen if they're Progressive

And how exactly does that distinguish them from, for example, sexists like you, who wouldn't support the Repubican Scozzafava in NY23?

Let me answer that by posing another question.

How many liberals ever said that conservatives are all racists because they did not support Barack Obama and (okay 2 questions)

why would whatever tiny number of those people you might actually come up with then appropriately inflate to cover all liberals?

I don't think I said anywhere in my post, "All liberals."

I can tell you that it was a majority of the liberals (at least the extreme liberals) that were posting on the boards that I was on that stated that "all" conservatives who did not vote for Obama only did so because of his color.

Immie

Oh, so somewhere on the internet you heard some liberal call all conservatives racists for not voting for Obama, so that justifies calling all Democrats racists who don't support Rubio?

Did you think those 'extreme' liberals who said that were making an excellent point, or did you think they were morons?

No, not some liberal. It was some liberalS

Morons? No, just not right when it came to those posts.

You still have not answered why you seem to support the double standard posed in this thread.

Immie

Why Democrats haven't asked Scott McAdams to step aside and help Independent Murkowski

joe-lisa-scott+mcadams.jpg

Hmmm, why'd he ask Meeks but not McAdams to step aside...why'd he do that? Hmmm. it's as plain as black and white ain't it?

crist-rubio-meek.jpg

Here's the McAdams to get behind:

rachel-mcadams-picture-6.jpg

Why Democrats haven't asked Scott McAdams to step aside and help Independent Murkowski

Hmmm, why'd he ask Meeks but not McAdams to step aside...why'd he do that? Hmmm. it's as plain as black and white ain't it?

crist-rubio-meek.jpg

So they won't be called anti-fatfuck bigots.

You think it's funny?

Why are Dems kicking the black guy down the stairs to help the white guy beat the Hispanic?

I don't think I said anywhere in my post, "All liberals."

I can tell you that it was a majority of the liberals (at least the extreme liberals) that were posting on the boards that I was on that stated that "all" conservatives who did not vote for Obama only did so because of his color.

Immie

Oh, so somewhere on the internet you heard some liberal call all conservatives racists for not voting for Obama, so that justifies calling all Democrats racists who don't support Rubio?

Did you think those 'extreme' liberals who said that were making an excellent point, or did you think they were morons?

You still have not answered why you seem to support the double standard posed in this thread.

Immie

then you agree that the moron Frank is not right either?

Dems only support the "right" kind of Hispanic, either a Progressive or an Illegal Alien. Dems will even support former Klansmen if they're Progressive

And how exactly does that distinguish them from, for example, sexists like you, who wouldn't support the Repubican Scozzafava in NY23?

Dede was a Jake Starkey Republican and as bad as she was, she was never a KKK Grand Kleagle

crist-rubio-meek.jpg

So they won't be called anti-fatfuck bigots.

You think it's funny?

Why are Dems kicking the black guy down the stairs to help the white guy beat the Hispanic?

First of all, the only 'evidence' of it even happening is some hearsay about Bill Clinton that has been denied and can't be substantiated.

Did the DNC try to get Meek to quit?

Did the Florida Democratic party?

Secondly, aren't you from the crowd that loves to ridicule 'playing the race card'? Now you've become what you once ridiculed.

That would make you, literally, ridiculous.

(or perhaps more precisely, 'more ridiculous')

Dede was a Jake Starkey Republican and as bad as she was, she was never a KKK Grand Kleagle

Ah, so you only support the right kind of Women...

You're identical in behaviour to the Democrats you're attacking. Don't be so hard on yourself lol.

Unlike Strom Thurmond who deserted his party but not his racism to become a Republican, while never acknowledging his daughter. CrusaderFrank is obviously bigoted as anyone on the far right with his type of posting.

Unlike Strom Thurmond who deserted his party but not his racism to become a Republican, while never acknowledging his daughter. CrusaderFrank is obviously bigoted as anyone on the far right with his type of posting.

His trolling isn't even original or creative. He was accusing the Democrats back in 2008 of being racist, i.e.,

the ones that supported Hillary over Obama.

This is his act.

Immie

then you agree that the moron Frank is not right either?

I think I already said that in post number 96.

Of course he is not right. Rubio is the anti-thesis of the Democrats just as Obama was the anti-thesis of Republicans.

But, it does seem like a double standard among some liberals who claimed I was a racist because I would not vote for Obama to then claim that they are not racists for not supporting Rubio.

Immie

Or like LBJ who never deserted either his Party or his racism, am I right?

Immie, both sides play politics as if it were a body contact sport.

That's why outing the CrusaderFranks, Political Chics, and others is so much fun.

And we all get splattered with political mud.

I remember an infantry platoon sergeant counseling young troops that if they did not want to get dirty they came to the wrong job.

While you can't prove your assertion, I will merely remind you of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Great Society, the appointment of Marshall.

You see, son, one is saved by works not faith in politics.

That's why outing the CrusaderFranks, Political Chics, and others is so much fun.

I remember an infantry platoon sergeant counseling young troops that if they did not want to get dirty they came to the wrong job.

And that is why I will never enter politics! :lol:

Honestly, I believe that most politicians enter the world of politics hoping and expecting to do good for the country and to be above the temptations and corruption that litters the world of politics. I truly believe that power corrupts and these people end up corrupted no matter how hard they try to stay above it.

None of them are "bad people". It is rather that it would take a god to be able to resist the temptations that are presented to them.

Immie

LOL

10 Pinocchio's for Jake!

:eusa_liar:

While you can't prove your assertion, I will merely remind you of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Great Society, the appointment of Marshall.

You see, son, one is saved by works not faith in politics.

First of all, I'm not your fucking son and never will be.

Second, LBJ and other racist, peckerwood, cracker, redneck Democrats delayed passage of Civil Rights Act by 7 whole years!

Third, I can find more "******" quotes by just by LBJ in 5 minutes that you can find for the entire Republican Party in the last 50 years, including LBJ saying of Thurgood Marshall, "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******.”

CrusaderFrank, don't dish it if you can't take it, sad guy.

Two, your comment is a flat lie, a deliberate lie, which means that you will lie for your side: no integrity on your part.

Three, you can't not find verifiable LBJ quotes of that support, period. You can find trash and flash, but you can't carry the cash.

You, Frank, are a hack, the worst kind: the one who knows that he is dirty from the inside out.

Once again, don't dish what you can't take.

Do you understand?

Last edited:
Most Democrats opposed Civil Rights Legislation. Most Republicans supported it. This is fact. I blame our terrible Liberal-controlled Dumbed-Down Public School System for most not being informed on facts & reality. Also,the last KKK Congress member was a "popular" Democrat named Robert Byrd. Seriously,know your facts people.

CrusaderFrank, don't dish it if you can't take it, freak boy.

Two, your comment is a flat lie, a deliberate lie, which means that you will lie for your side: no integrity on your part.

Three, you can't not find verifiable LBJ quotes of that support, period. You can find trash and flash, but you can't carrying the cash.

You, Frank, are a hack, the worst kind: the one who knows that he is dirty from the inside out.

Once again, son, don't dish what you can't take.

Do you understand?

Jake,

How many times must I mention the 1957 Civil Rights Bill Ike proposed? It has to be at least 30 that I'm aware of!

Did you know Ike proposed a Bill that LJB crushed and only allowed a watered down version to pass?

Did you know that Ike proposed a Civil Right Bill in 1957 (I'm testing to see how fucking stupid you truly are, if your memory only lasts one sentence)

Jake, which President proposed Civil Rights Legislation in 1957?

A. Ike
B. Ike
C. Ike
D. LBJ

Here are famous, verified LBJ quotes using the word "******" Now one of the Mods deleted these quotes because he thought I was spamming when in reality I know that one of the only ways to get the learning disable to remember something is by repetition.

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.” , President Lyndon Baines Johnson’s "Inside the White House" Ronald Kessler, Simon & Schuster, p. 33.

“And about five minutes later I heard (LBJ) say to some southerner . . . , ‘I’m going to have to bring up the ****** bill again.’ “ (referring to the Civil Rights Bill) "LBJ: Architect of American Ambition" by Randall Bennett Woods, Simon & Schuster, p. 326

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” "LONE STAR RISING Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1908-1960." By Robert Dallek

Jake, who proposed a Civil Right Bill in 1957?

A. Ike
B. Ike
C. Ike
D Ike

Last edited:

Forum List

Back