Why don't busty women win beauty pagaents?

A very busty woman turns heads, the "beauty" pageant women, not so much.

There's really not much diff between beauty pageant women and Vic Secret models.. It's just easier to judge the GOODS when all you're wearing is wings...

I see plenty of well proportioned beauty contestants.. YOU just have no imagination... :2up:

I see plenty of well proportioned beauty contestants.. YOU just have no imagination... :2up:

Woah, woah, woah. I never said I didn't like them, I just wondered where the boobs were. :dunno:

And, while nice breasts are pleasing to look at, those aren't the things that attract me to a woman.

When checking out women, I check the eyes first to see if there is any intelligence behind them, and women with unusual color eyes always get my attention. Then, I check out the face and cheekbones. That tells me if she's usually happy or not, because well defined cheekbones are the result of a lot of smiling and laughing.

Then, I look at the waist. In my opinion, women are supposed to be curvy. Last thing I check out is the legs and buttocks.

If they dont immediately laugh at my humor -- I'm gone... UNLESS --- they get me laughing first...

Woah, woah, woah. I never said I didn't like them, I just wondered where the boobs were. :dunno:

There is so much male confusion about boobage for a bunch of grown guys here.. I'll try to set this right....

First of all, you are judging boobage all wrong.. It's not in it's natural form in a beauty contest.. It's CONFINED and wrapped fairly tightly.. Here's the cheat you're missing..

DO NOT LOOK for CLEAVAGE... That's meaningless.. It can be a fairly awesome wire suspension or padding.. You need to analyze the "broader" picture... Could be bra less as well.. And the contours you THINK should be there aren't anything like the real thing...

Am I making sense?? I think so... You have to stop drooling and take more careful estimates... :113:

As for beauty pageants, I don't see the problem..

miss-universe-2018-contestants-66.jpg

miss-universe-2018-swimsuit-competition-93_th.jpg

nintchdbpict000297979142.jpg

Turn in your man-card if that's not enough....

There is so much male confusion about boobage for a bunch of grown guys here.. I'll try to set this right....

First of all, you are judging boobage all wrong.. It's not in it's natural form in a beauty contest.. It's CONFINED and wrapped fairly tightly.. Here's the cheat you're missing..

DO NOT LOOK for CLEAVAGE... That's meaningless.. It can be a fairly awesome wire suspension or padding.. You need to analyze the "broader" picture... Could be bra less as well.. And the contours you THINK should be there aren't anything like the real thing...

Am I making sense?? I think so... You have to stop drooling and take more careful estimates... :113:

You obviously speak from tremendous experience. :113:

I'd tune in if I could anticipate seeing women like this strutting on the catwalk. Although, didn't one or more of them eliminate the bikini portion? Sad. We need another pageant. I'll write Trump. :04:

th

I'd tune in if I could anticipate seeing women like this strutting on the catwalk. Although, didn't one or more of them eliminate the bikini portion? Sad. We need another pageant. I'll write Trump. :04:

th

Well that's whole problem here. You want the Hawaiian Tropic contest or the Hooters contest....

I turned down an offer to join Hawaiian Tropic mgt and give up science/engineering school when Hawaiian Tropic was a local brand in Daytona Beach, Florida... I could have had a totally diff life..

th

Never wear your HS bikini into your late 20s... Not flattering...

I'm not asking for a Hooters contest, just a variety of women as opposed to the one body-type that is the standard.

A pretty, tall, slender woman will get some looks but a pretty, shapely woman with a nice set of tata's is what really turns heads. We don't see them in pageants because of prejudicial attitudes against boobs. I think we need an Interpol investigation to get to the bottom of it.

Forum List

Back