Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Graphic warning for pussys

Twitter

Click for all the photos

epstein-neck.jpg

If that's really his neck that's no bed sheet ........I mean nfw

hillary-wink-crazy-getty-640x480.jpg

We know the Democrats had him killed. I’m just surprised the 2 correction officers aren’t dead yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was in charge of the Federal Prison System?

Do you mean: Who was in charge of the federal prison? If so, everyone from the warden on down should the subject of a criminal investigation. For a start, the guards on duty should be indicted for criminal negligence.

I think forensic experts would be better served checking the isolated Epstein N.M compound grounds for corpses. The guy was Manson in a tux.

Do you mean: Who was in charge of the federal prison? If so, everyone from the warden on down should the subject of a criminal investigation. For a start, the guards on duty should be indicted for criminal negligence.
IIRC their trial date is set for April.

Apparently instead of doing their rounds checking on inmates they just surfed internet and slept throughout their entire shift. Probably the same thing they would do every day. They're just typical over-entitled lazy government employees.

Tova Noel & Michael Thomas: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:
I mean shit! Does billy have connections with aliens and shit! That was not from his sheets! Something got in that room..
Hillary cut a deal with the devil

Apparently instead of doing their rounds checking on inmates they just surfed internet and slept throughout their entire shift. Probably the same thing they would do every day. They're just typical over-entitled lazy government employees.

Possible they were lazy government union blacks ....I dunno alot of em are crooked ...

Possible they were lazy government union blacks ....I dunno alot of em are crooked ...
epstein-guards-1.jpg

Forum List

Back