Why don't busty women win beauty pagaents?

They're NOT flat chested

Beauty contestant are rather flat-chested by comparison. They seem to be mostly A cups with a few B cups. When was the last time you saw a D cup in the Miss America or Miss Universe pageants?

I'm going to go on a hunger strike until they include them.

Beauty contestant are rather flat-chested by comparison. They seem to be mostly A cups with a few B cups. When was the last time you saw a D cup in the Miss America or Miss Universe pageants?
D cup means rolls of fat. Fat is NOT beautiful. Fit and trim is.

I'm not talking about fat women. Have you never seen a slim woman with large, natural breasts?
Yup. Just never over 23-24 years old. With only the rarest of exceptions. Big titties are fine for a momentary interlude. But if your a young man looking to commit to something for the long haul... I’ll just say this. Big titties, and long legs, turn into long titties and big legs when middle age comes a callin’.

My wife has a Golden Globes show on and they're showing all these Hollywood women, some of whom with breast implants. Breast implants are obviously quite common in the U.S. and very prevalent in south America. Personally, I don't like implants but I love naturally large breasts. :04:

So why is it that the vast majority of women who appear in the Miss USA, Miss Universe, etc. pageants are virtually all flat-chested? I believe these pageants are out of touch with mainstream humanity. If these things were judged by regular dudes, you'd see different shaped women entering and winning these things.
Well, big boobs could be too much to take in by the judges. They may bet a bit TOO fixated on the boobs and not really take in the rest of the contestant.

I'm not talking about fat women. Have you never seen a slim woman with large, natural breasts?
Yup. Just never over 23-24 years old. With only the rarest of exceptions. Big titties are fine for a momentary interlude. But if your a young man looking to commit to something for the long haul... I’ll just say this. Big titties, and long legs, turn into long titties and big legs when middle age comes a callin’.

To each his own. I'll take the titties. :)

I like big tits and a nice round ass but not too big. That’s the extent of my contribution to this thread, and humanity for that sake.

While well endowed women win certain beauty contests, the ideal female figure isn't top heavy. High end beauty contests judge women on the basis of body symmetry among other things

While well endowed women win certain beauty contests, the ideal female figure isn't top heavy. High end beauty contests judge women on the basis of body symmetry among other things
This is nice(nice person too---mellow chick).
Gisele%2BBundchen%2BHot%2BButt%2BBikini%2BCandid%2BPhotos%2BIn%2BCosta%2BRica%2Bwww.GutterUncensored.com%2B002.jpg

...did someone say it already --I think if you watch the 1960s Beach movies/etc the women seem ''fuller'' not as thin

My wife has a Golden Globes show on and they're showing all these Hollywood women, some of whom with breast implants. Breast implants are obviously quite common in the U.S. and very prevalent in south America. Personally, I don't like implants but I love naturally large breasts. :04:

So why is it that the vast majority of women who appear in the Miss USA, Miss Universe, etc. pageants are virtually all flat-chested? I believe these pageants are out of touch with mainstream humanity. If these things were judged by regular dudes, you'd see different shaped women entering and winning these things.
have you seen the judges ? half of them are homos .

The upper half or the bottom half?

Well, big boobs could be too much to take in by the judges. They may bet a bit TOO fixated on the boobs and not really take in the rest of the contestant.

They shouldn't be prejudiced like that. The breast contestant should win.

Forget Iran and WW3, this is the topic that should dominate this forum for the foreseeable future, right flacaltenn? :21::21::21:

Forum List

Back