Why don't busty women win beauty pagaents?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
My wife has a Golden Globes show on and they're showing all these Hollywood women, some of whom with breast implants. Breast implants are obviously quite common in the U.S. and very prevalent in south America. Personally, I don't like implants but I love naturally large breasts. :04:

So why is it that the vast majority of women who appear in the Miss USA, Miss Universe, etc. pageants are virtually all flat-chested? I believe these pageants are out of touch with mainstream humanity. If these things were judged by regular dudes, you'd see different shaped women entering and winning these things.

If a woman's breasts are too large, it makes her not look proportional. And, there are lots of funky rules about what someone has to look like for those pageants.

• Banned
If a woman's breasts are too large, it makes her not look proportional. And, there are lots of funky rules about what someone has to look like for those pageants.

Well, according to beauty pageants, all women must be tall, slender and flat-chested while the rest of the world marches to a different drummer, so to speak.

Of course, many naturally busty women have them reduced so...

My wife has a Golden Globes show on and they're showing all these Hollywood women, some of whom with breast implants. Breast implants are obviously quite common in the U.S. and very prevalent in south America. Personally, I don't like implants but I love naturally large breasts. :04:

So why is it that the vast majority of women who appear in the Miss USA, Miss Universe, etc. pageants are virtually all flat-chested? I believe these pageants are out of touch with mainstream humanity. If these things were judged by regular dudes, you'd see different shaped women entering and winning these things.
ask president Trump.....he knows.....

="there4eyeM, post: 23814965, member: 38058"]They don't want the pageants to be "sexist".
idont-know-but-you-can-hold-these-funny-boob-memes-50876781.png

~S~
[

Think Barbie

71S8OpFSGHL._SY879_.jpg

A very busty woman turns heads, the "beauty" pageant women, not so much.

Beauty pageants are the realm of the young. It's possible breast augmentation is quite frequent in such pageants, but not the Dolly Parton type.

Older pageants had swimsuit competitions, where women appeared with emphasis on style, not size of boobs:
2BF16B1A00000578-3221315-image-a-14_1441298480685.jpg

Shapeliness was often disclosed by a style that was 2-dimensional, a simple revision in the cut of the cloth. Women were taught manners and more age-appropriate speech on gentler subjects than today. Men were more accepting of young women as they were and to appreciate courtesy and good cookin'. And they leaned toward someone kind, whom they could celebrate a 50th anniversary with someday, not a divorce court trauma over getting caught in bed with someone else.

...I '''admire'' the not so big ones

I admire all sorts of women with different features. My complaint about the elite beauty pageants is that all the women in them are the same body type, tall, slender and flat-chested. Naturally, large busted women don't win, if they even bother to enter.

You know, while I do appreciate large breasts, there are times where they can be too big. Had a girlfriend once with double E's, and I gotta tell you that there were times they got in the way. Ever been smothered by breasts while the girl is on top? I have, and she wasn't really leaning forward that much.

...I '''admire'' the not so big ones

I admire all sorts of women with different features. My complaint about the elite beauty pageants is that all the women in them are the same body type, tall, slender and flat-chested. Naturally, large busted women don't win, if they even bother to enter.
..and I think a lot of them are not good looking either ...

And, while nice breasts are pleasing to look at, those aren't the things that attract me to a woman.

When checking out women, I check the eyes first to see if there is any intelligence behind them, and women with unusual color eyes always get my attention. Then, I check out the face and cheekbones. That tells me if she's usually happy or not, because well defined cheekbones are the result of a lot of smiling and laughing.

Then, I look at the waist. In my opinion, women are supposed to be curvy. Last thing I check out is the legs and buttocks.

Forum List

Back