Why don't busty women win beauty pagaents?

My wife has a Golden Globes show on and they're showing all these Hollywood women, some of whom with breast implants. Breast implants are obviously quite common in the U.S. and very prevalent in south America. Personally, I don't like implants but I love naturally large breasts. :04:

So why is it that the vast majority of women who appear in the Miss USA, Miss Universe, etc. pageants are virtually all flat-chested? I believe these pageants are out of touch with mainstream humanity. If these things were judged by regular dudes, you'd see different shaped women entering and winning these things.
Perhaps it is the prevalence of fake tits that we so commonly see, slapped onto frames nature never intended; that is leaving you with the impression that these women are all "flat chested". Let's face facts. Men also like slim women. Its a health marker, along with symmetry. Big tits? No so much. While nice; naturally large tits, are usually found on women who have the ability to readily pack on fat in other areas as well. Tits are after all fat. Go through your old yearbook, and look at those big tittied cheer leaders from yesteryear. Then look at them today. Fat asses. Nearly every single one of them.

I'm pretty sure that a tall, slender, beautiful woman with large natural breasts could run and lose every time. As another pointed out earlier, the pageant directors and judges don't want to sexualize the pageants with overly sexy women. Perhaps she would need to have them chopped off to have a chance to win.

My wife has a Golden Globes show on and they're showing all these Hollywood women, some of whom with breast implants. Breast implants are obviously quite common in the U.S. and very prevalent in south America. Personally, I don't like implants but I love naturally large breasts. :04:

So why is it that the vast majority of women who appear in the Miss USA, Miss Universe, etc. pageants are virtually all flat-chested? I believe these pageants are out of touch with mainstream humanity. If these things were judged by regular dudes, you'd see different shaped women entering and winning these things.

There are some good answers on here....

but I think it also has to do with where the judges for these idiotic pageants come from.

I think... and maybe I'm wrong. But I think that maybe the reason is because all the judges are from the same clique of people in the media, where everyone has the same standard definition of beauty.

There are some good answers on here....

but I think it also has to do with where the judges for these idiotic pageants come from.

I think... and maybe I'm wrong. But I think that maybe the reason is because all the judges are from the same clique of people in the media, where everyone has the same standard definition of beauty.

I prefer a good wet t-shirt contest. :04:

I think perhaps if you had a more diverse section of judges, we'd see different women getting picked. Like not all Hollywood elitist media idiots.

I will never understand why anyone would want breasts that are as big as a house because having them be so big only makes things harder on your back. I used to work with a girl who wasn't able to stand up straight anymore because of how big she was up top at one point in her life.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

to-boobs-may-they-be-big-and-plenty-5038698.png

And, while nice breasts are pleasing to look at, those aren't the things that attract me to a woman.

When checking out women, I check the eyes first to see if there is any intelligence behind them, and women with unusual color eyes always get my attention. Then, I check out the face and cheekbones. That tells me if she's usually happy or not, because well defined cheekbones are the result of a lot of smiling and laughing.

Then, I look at the waist. In my opinion, women are supposed to be curvy. Last thing I check out is the legs and buttocks.
I start at the legs and then work my way up.

Ha!

Think Barbie

71S8OpFSGHL._SY879_.jpg

Barbie would look better if she had implants. :tongue:

Think Barbie

71S8OpFSGHL._SY879_.jpg

Barbie would look better if she had implants. :tongue:

She is plastic enough

have you seen the judges ? half of them are homos .

aint

have you seen the judges ? half of them are homos .
nothin prettier than a nice big set of titties ! big greasy titties !:boobies::boobies:

They're NOT flat chested

Forum List

Back