Why doesn't Obama use $400B in unspent Stimulus for Gulf?

Why doesn't he lift the Jone's Act restrictions and allow the Europeans to help us out?

Indifference and he is still cowtowing to the unions.

He wants to turn the Gulf into a Chocolate Shoreline

You realize that the stimulus money isn't really money somewhere right?

What's not being done in the Gulf because Congress or the administration won't fund it?

Hmmm?

Recovery.gov

$377B unspent.

Why isn't it being used to stop further damage in the Gulf?

Why should the American taxpayers (and their progeny) bail out yet another failed business? Every last DIME of the money that has to be spent should come out of the pockets of the businesses responsible for this mess.

We have a 230+ year tradition of laws and courts to settle these matters, if it's an economic matter why end run our courts for a few buck when Obama is sitting on 20 times that amount? Hmmmm?

Why? Because it was a good idea. You'll figure out what good idea means the day you actually have one.

Are you a fucking retard? Do you understand our legal system, it's history, traditions and principles?

I'm all for corporate responsibility, I loath Fascism. I loath a government that puts a gun to the head of Wells Fargo Chairman to induce him to take TARP Money and I loathe the new Hitler clone in the White House.

In any event, this is about putting $400B to use where it's needed most right now

There is no legal challenge to the responsibility BP (and Halliburton, and Transocean) bears in this. Meanwhile, you might want to educate yourself on the definition, history, and tradition of fascism, for chrissakes.

"There is no legal challenge to the responsibility BP (and Halliburton, and Transocean) bears in this."

Does this mean we no longer need courts and trials and evidence and experts to assign blame?

What do you mean by that?

YOU asked if VanYank was trying to "out retard" ME?
They've admitted responsibility. What trial is needed after confession? This is not a criminal proceeding, this is a civil matter. Liability has been firmly established.
How fucked up do you have to BE, even if you own stock in this company and are ready to take a bath because of piss poor management, to defend what they've done, and to defend their future profits (and your future stock options) against the American people, economy, and ecological services they've permanently harmed? You ARE a useful idiot, and your children and grandchildren should stop by every so often to piss on your grave.

Why doesn't he lift the Jone's Act restrictions and allow the Europeans to help us out?

What's not being done in the Gulf because Congress or the administration won't fund it?

One thing at a time:

Oh, it's not really money? Then how it is being spent? Are you saying that there are over $400B in US government checks that are going to bounce if cashed?

Here's a video of my reply meeting your stupid questions

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4676689280836528319#

Last edited:
Why should the American taxpayers (and their progeny) bail out yet another failed business? Every last DIME of the money that has to be spent should come out of the pockets of the businesses responsible for this mess.

We have a 230+ year tradition of laws and courts to settle these matters, if it's an economic matter why end run our courts for a few buck when Obama is sitting on 20 times that amount? Hmmmm?

Why? Because it was a good idea. You'll figure out what good idea means the day you actually have one.

OK, let's be clear: a US President can do an end run around the courts if he feels that a good idea, is that the new Liberal/Progressive/Neo-Nazi Standard?

Where is the "Good Idea" Clause in the Constitution?

Can't use the slush fund for that... he may need that to buy off some more congressmen for Cap 'n Tax.

OK, let's be clear: a US President can do an end run around the courts if he feels that a good idea, is that the new Liberal/Progressive/Neo-Nazi Standard?

Where's the "we are reponsible to clean up private companys' oil leaks in the Gulf of Mexico" clause in the Constitution?

There is no legal challenge to the responsibility BP (and Halliburton, and Transocean) bears in this. Meanwhile, you might want to educate yourself on the definition, history, and tradition of fascism, for chrissakes.

"There is no legal challenge to the responsibility BP (and Halliburton, and Transocean) bears in this."

Does this mean we no longer need courts and trials and evidence and experts to assign blame?

They've admitted responsibility. What trial is needed after confession? This is not a criminal proceeding, this is a civil matter. Liability has been firmly established.
How fucked up do you have to BE, even if you own stock in this company and are ready to take a bath because of piss poor management, to defend what they've done, and to defend their future profits (and your future stock options) against the American people, economy, and ecological services they've permanently harmed? You ARE a useful idiot, and your children and grandchildren should stop by every so often to piss on your grave.

I think you out-retarded, VaYanker, but he still has to respond.

So we no longer need courts in civil matters if the President feels that's a "Good Idea" because of the non-existent "Good Idea" clause in the Constitution, right? No more civil court or trial, right?

And that still does not answer the OP: why isn't Obama spending Stimulus money on the Gulf?

Where's the "we are reponsible to clean up private companys' oil leaks in the Gulf of Mexico" clause in the Constitution?

So Obama isn't doing everything in his power to clean up the Gulf and help the people in the Gulf, right?

Why won't he help?

Why is the Stimulus money sitting there?

So Obama isn't doing everything in his power to clean up the Gulf and help the people in the Gulf, right?

Why won't he help?

Why is the Stimulus money sitting there?

Now that sounds like a Republican idea. Makes no sense...

He can do what any law enforcement officer can do. Cop pulls me over for no brakelights, he gives me a paper - get the lights fixed and get proof of it done - no ticket.

Now you'll want to tell me that's unconstitutional lololololol

I think you out-retarded, VaYanker, but he still has to respond.

So we no longer need courts in civil matters if the President feels that's a "Good Idea" because of the non-existent "Good Idea" clause in the Constitution, right? No more civil court or trial, right?

And that still does not answer the OP: why isn't Obama spending Stimulus money on the Gulf?

Oh yes, we must need the courts for everything; that's why you never see any such thing as an OUT OF COURT settlement in this country.

lol, you are rolling today, CF.

He can do what any law enforcement officer can do. Cop pulls me over for no brakelights, he gives me a paper - get the lights fixed and get proof of it done - no ticket.

Now you'll want to tell me that's unconstitutional lololololol

He can seize assets without a court order just because he thinks it falls under the non-existent "Good Idea" Clause in the Constitution?

The President can do that?

Nixon could have seized the Washington Post and the Times for publishing the Pentagon papers?

I learn so much when I listen to Dem/Lib/Progressives/NeoNazis

Point Two: What's not being done in the Gulf because Congress or the administration won't fund it?

How about the painfully, obvious, 20 Billion foot tall: The Gulf economy needs Stimulus?

D'oh! Carb never saw that coming! D'oh! D'oh!

Traffic Cop Obama: You have a busted tail light, let's see your license, registration and, ahh fuck it, I'm seizing your home, car, kids and anything else because I think that's a "Good Idea"

That's called Fascism, that's Anarchy!

Forum List

Back