Why doesnr Hamas build bomb shelters to protect their people from Israeli attacks

It is possible just like is possible to run to shelter in 15 seconds when quassam and grads abd dozens of morter shells are being fired at you at once, like happened few weeks ago.

Don't bomb Gaza what don't you IDF dogs understand about that? Every time it's the IDF who decides to carry out an attack. Hamas only respond after lots of Israeli airstrikes. And jihad Islami responded to the assassination that had nothing to do with the border attack which was carried out by Egyptian militants. But the Hardheaded cocky IDF thinks they can go and kill people left and right. And on top of that bomb 5 jihad islami militants out of nowhere. They deserve the rockets. Tell your military not to play bully because militants know how to get around that and shit on your country

Im talking about the incident in which your brave people attacked and killed Eyptian soldiers. Dozens of explosives quassam and morter shells fell on israeli civilians as diversion. No attack on Gaza at the time. The crime committed against civilians was not a response of anything

Now how uour gonna brush that off.Eh??!

It wasn't our people. Egypt already knew who they were. They were prisoners in Egypt. That didn't happen due to that. Hamas for the first time in a while announced publicly it fired mortars and rockets after they had members killed in an airstrike or drone strike

Yes they are. They used white flags to go to shelters. There isn't space to put shelters between neighborhoods and I'd like to see you get to a shelter with all those airstrikes in every corner
How are the Israelis supposed to get to their shelters so quickly when the bombs from Hamas keep coming? If you were an honest fellow instead of constantly throwing out your Taqiyya, you would admit that the number of incidents where the rockets by Hamas are sent into Israel vastly outnumber any incursions or bombings by the Israelis. Tell you friends in Gaza to either stop sending those rockets into Israel or to start excavating under their residences to make basements which they can use as shelters instead of wasting their time running around shooting bullets into the air. Don't they realize that what goes up comes down?

No it doesn't. Israel carried out thousands of Air strikes in their bombing campaign. Israelis can just sit in their homes. Or ask the Israeli government to stop bombing Gaza and find a solution. They can come up with one but they won't. Now to be fair Israelis worry for their security in the south. But they should expect the risks of living there. Just like when I to to Gaza I know I'm taking a risk if any volley of Airstrikes occur.

Wow. You just won the big prize for the NU#1 stupid comment of the day.

Seriously??!? That's like saying I should expect the risk of being raped while walking down the street, so I should stay home.

C'mon dude. SERIOUSLY?!

Don't bomb Gaza what don't you IDF dogs understand about that? Every time it's the IDF who decides to carry out an attack. Hamas only respond after lots of Israeli airstrikes. And jihad Islami responded to the assassination that had nothing to do with the border attack which was carried out by Egyptian militants. But the Hardheaded cocky IDF thinks they can go and kill people left and right. And on top of that bomb 5 jihad islami militants out of nowhere. They deserve the rockets. Tell your military not to play bully because militants know how to get around that and shit on your country

Im talking about the incident in which your brave people attacked and killed Eyptian soldiers. Dozens of explosives quassam and morter shells fell on israeli civilians as diversion. No attack on Gaza at the time. The crime committed against civilians was not a response of anything

It wasn't our people. Egypt already knew who they were. They were prisoners in Egypt. That didn't happen due to that. Hamas for the first time in a while announced publicly it fired mortars and rockets after they had members killed in an airstrike or drone strike

The ones shooting the morter shells and quassams at the time of the attack of the Egyptian soldiers were Palestinians from the strip. Who killed the soldiers? I really don't care. That was not the point anyway.

And that was not the response of Hamas, and it was a complete separate incident. The attack took place later. The response was Grads on Be'er Sheva and my town. Hamas would not have shot quassams to towns so close to the strip if we would have killed one of theirs. They would have launched rockets to Ashdod or Be'er Sheva. The specific incidents have anything but hamas written on it.

Last edited:

The ones shooting the morter shells and quassams at the time of the attack of the Egyptian soldiers were from the strip. Who killed the soldiers? I really don't care. That was not the point anyway.

That had nothing to do with it. That was a response to the salafist militant killed

The ones shooting the morter shells and quassams at the time of the attack of the Egyptian soldiers were from the strip. Who killed the soldiers? I really don't care. That was not the point anyway.

That had nothing to do with it. That was a response to the salafist militant killed

Oh that's just superrrrrrrrb. I feel great now, thanks.

Oh that's just superrrrrrrrb. I feel great now, thanks.

Suckkkkkkk on it. You don't feel great unless one thing in the world :D

Suckkkkkkk on it. You don't feel great unless one thing in the world :D

I don't get the grammer of that sentence

Your being Groany too. That's all you are speaking in that bratty tone :cool:

Moi? Nah uah.... I'm a princess.
129fs370785.gif

Forum List

Back