Why doesnr Hamas build bomb shelters to protect their people from Israeli attacks

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
Instead of buying rockets and other crap

I have a feeling loinboy will come up with a nice response to this one :eusa_whistle:

Common loiney, i expected better than that !!!!!

you disappointed me

DO you plan on answering the question

BTW, as with the other thread, I already know the answer, but shhhhh

they would rather not------Gaza already has shelters----in the form of elaborate tunnels-----tunnels so LARGE that they can accomodate large cars------the tunnels lead into Egypt so that LOGICALLY, in times of war all the kids would be walked right out of the arena of war -----to egypt-----if anyone cared.

Hezbollah has elaborate STEEL WALLED fortresses built into the mountain range between lebanon and syria ------but use them only for themselves and TO HELL WITH THE KIDS

Israel bombs homes. They bombed and destroyed 4,000 homes in the Gaza war. That doesn't protect civilian that kills them. That's what terrorists do

Israel bombs homes. They bombed and destroyed 4,000 homes in the Gaza war. That doesn't protect civilian that kills them. That's what terrorists do

Israel bombs----sites FROM WHICH FIRE EMERGES terrorist pigs shoot off bombs from the bedrooms of infants sometimes the emulate al nabi pigs even hole up in mosques from which they shoot off their bombs It is never illegal to RETURN FIRE In fact ---in 2006 Israel was using surface to surface MISSILES precisely in the trajectory of incoming fire------of course it hit kids because the Hezbollah pigs put their mobile missile launchers right next to kids------they certainly did not put the kids in their steel walled fortresses-----in fact they RIDE OFF on their mobile missile lauchers and danced and laughed when the RETURN FIRE HIT CIVILIANS HOMES

ALLAHUAKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You're a nurse and you're that foolish? What the fuck have you been drinking kalbi? They had those homes as pre planned targets long before the war

you are really confused------idiot----Israel was launching bombs from land to land ------on the trajectory of INICOMING fire-----and you claim that the houses were "PRE PLANNED" how convenient-----hezbollah gave them DIRECTIONS ok no doubt NASSER was a mossad agent-----but now you are claiming so is NUS KHARAH ALLAH?

you are really confused------idiot----Israel was launching bombs from land to land ------on the trajectory of INICOMING fire-----and you claim that the houses were "PRE PLANNED" how convenient-----hezbollah gave them DIRECTIONS ok no doubt NASSER was a mossad agent-----but now you are claiming so is NUS KHARAH ALLAH?

Israel was hitting all kinds of homes right away. They already had all the targets planned before the war started. They attacked homes on purpose and killed many civilians doing so.

you remain confused "because" but interesting----so you are claiming that Nus kharah allah------was so eager for houses in southern lebanon to be hit -----that he decided to make an incursion into Israel----kill some soldiers and start nail bombing HAIFA just in order to give the IDF a chance to bomb the PRE PLANNED houses? how fascinating Is nus-kharah allah a MOSSAD AGENT?

you remain confused "because" but interesting----so you are claiming that Nus kharah allah------was so eager for houses in southern lebanon to be hit -----that he decided to make an incursion into Israel----kill some soldiers and start nail bombing HAIFA just in order to give the IDF a chance to bomb the PRE PLANNED houses? how fascinating Is nus-kharah allah a MOSSAD AGENT?

I'm talking about the Gaza war stay on topic. You lie. Israel had homes as pre planned targets and hit thousands in the first week.

Asking a question like that, shows just how fucked you are as a human being.

That question is very well placed actually. Instead of focusing on creating rockets they can use money to save their people. They dont. Fact you think the question is pointing at the poster being fucked up, it says more about the comment:eusa_whistle:

shelters are VERY VERY EASY to make-------just a hole in the ground I remember the ----uhm 1950s when everyone in the USA was ATOM BOMB conscious-----people in my town were building shelters according to a little set of instructions put out the volunteer CIVIL DEFENSE people-------hole in the ground with a little pipe sticking up------for air-------some people used them as "root cellars" (for those who do not know----that means where you stick the potatoes and squash and carrots) It cost virtually nothing to create then we were supposed to store LONG LASTING cookies in there------the civil defense people published lists of necessary supplies ----mostly the cookies

Shelters has proven to save lives, and now you seekply use excuses why shelters don't work. Hamas is not interested in protection. Period

Yes they are. They used white flags to go to shelters. There isn't space to put shelters between neighborhoods and I'd like to see you get to a shelter with all those airstrikes in every corner

Shelters has proven to save lives, and now you seekply use excuses why shelters don't work. Hamas is not interested in protection. Period

Yes they are. They used white flags to go to shelters. There isn't space to put shelters between neighborhoods and I'd like to see you get to a shelter with all those airstrikes in every corner

It is possible just like is possible to run to shelter in 15 seconds when quassam and grads abd dozens of morter shells are being fired at you at once, like happened few weeks ago.

It is possible just like is possible to run to shelter in 15 seconds when quassam and grads abd dozens of morter shells are being fired at you at once, like happened few weeks ago.

Don't bomb Gaza what don't you IDF dogs understand about that? Every time it's the IDF who decides to carry out an attack. Hamas only respond after lots of Israeli airstrikes. And jihad Islami responded to the assassination that had nothing to do with the border attack which was carried out by Egyptian militants. But the Hardheaded cocky IDF thinks they can go and kill people left and right. And on top of that bomb 5 jihad islami militants out of nowhere. They deserve the rockets. Tell your military not to play bully because militants know how to get around that and shit on your country

How are the Israelis supposed to get to their shelters so quickly when the bombs from Hamas keep coming? If you were an honest fellow instead of constantly throwing out your Taqiyya, you would admit that the number of incidents where the rockets by Hamas are sent into Israel vastly outnumber any incursions or bombings by the Israelis. Tell you friends in Gaza to either stop sending those rockets into Israel or to start excavating under their residences to make basements which they can use as shelters instead of wasting their time running around shooting bullets into the air. Don't they realize that what goes up comes down?

How are the Israelis supposed to get to their shelters so quickly when the bombs from Hamas keep coming? If you were an honest fellow instead of constantly throwing out your Taqiyya, you would admit that the number of incidents where the rockets by Hamas are sent into Israel vastly outnumber any incursions or bombings by the Israelis. Tell you friends in Gaza to either stop sending those rockets into Israel or to start excavating under their residences to make basements which they can use as shelters instead of wasting their time running around shooting bullets into the air. Don't they realize that what goes up comes down?

No it doesn't. Israel carried out thousands of Air strikes in their bombing campaign. Israelis can just sit in their homes. Or ask the Israeli government to stop bombing Gaza and find a solution. They can come up with one but they won't. Now to be fair Israelis worry for their security in the south. But they should expect the risks of living there. Just like when I to to Gaza I know I'm taking a risk if any volley of Airstrikes occur.

Don't bomb Gaza what don't you IDF dogs understand about that? Every time it's the IDF who decides to carry out an attack. Hamas only respond after lots of Israeli airstrikes. And jihad Islami responded to the assassination that had nothing to do with the border attack which was carried out by Egyptian militants. But the Hardheaded cocky IDF thinks they can go and kill people left and right. And on top of that bomb 5 jihad islami militants out of nowhere. They deserve the rockets. Tell your military not to play bully because militants know how to get around that and shit on your country

Im talking about the incident in which your brave people attacked and killed Eyptian soldiers. Dozens of explosives quassam and morter shells fell on israeli civilians as diversion. No attack on Gaza at the time. The crime committed against civilians was not a response of anything

Now how uour gonna brush that off.Eh??!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back