Why doesnr Hamas build bomb shelters to protect their people from Israeli attacks

irosie, by now you should realize BecauseIKnow is just a retarded child. NO point in arguing with him

Typical of Jews. Like you know any Jews for real, to make any real comparison. Pfft. You're not fooling anyone right there.

Are they not name calling? They try to use it as some tactic

They're frustrated with you. Besides it was you who started the name calling right there.

And I didn't call you names, yet you chose to generalize. That's kind of childish.

Typical of Jews. Like you know any Jews for real, to make any real comparison. Pfft. You're not fooling anyone right there.

They're frustrated with you. Besides it was you who started the name calling right there.

And I didn't call you names, yet you chose to generalize. That's kind of childish.

You're the most reasonable one here. And I know Jewish people in person. Few are my friends and they are organized hard working people.

But irosie does the name calling way before anyone. Just to look what she goes around and says

You're the most reasonable one here. And I know Jewish people in person. Few are my friends and they are organized hard working people.

But irosie does the name calling way before anyone. Just to look what she goes around and says

"And I know Jewish people in person."

Sure you do
171.gif

"Few are my friends"

No sh*t:eusa_eh:

Sure you do
171.gif

"Few are my friends"

And what else? I live in an area full of Jewish people. Don't act all angry as if you guys can play the Muslims are this game.

Gaza already has SHELTERS in the form of an elaborate system of tunnels between Gaza and Egypt-----the problem is that the tunnels are CONTROLLED BY HAMAS------which explains why none of the children were ever protected in them South Lebanon is dotted with STEEL WALLED FORTRESSES-----but they are controlled by Hezbollah----which explains why they are never used to protect the children

Gaza already has SHELTERS in the form of an elaborate system of tunnels between Gaza and Egypt-----the problem is that the tunnels are CONTROLLED BY HAMAS------which explains why none of the children were ever protected in them South Lebanon is dotted with STEEL WALLED FORTRESSES-----but they are controlled by Hezbollah----which explains why they are never used to protect the children

A tunnel is a shelter? So it falls on everyone and kills them? Yeah I'm sure that's what a shelter is. :eusa_hand:

Sure you do
171.gif

"Few are my friends"

And what else? I live in an area full of Jewish people. Don't act all angry as if you guys can play the Muslims are this game.

I won't hold anything against a Muslim if he doesn't hold anything against me. How's that for you?

ISLAM, itself? a totally different issue.

A tunnel is a shelter? So it falls on everyone and kills them? Yeah I'm sure that's what a shelter is. :eusa_hand:

Please tell me you aint from Bloomfield, MI

Sure you do
171.gif

"Few are my friends"

I won't hold anything against a Muslim if he doesn't hold anything against me. How's that for you?

ISLAM, itself? a totally different issue.

All of the other posters do.

Please tell me you aint from Bloomfield, MI

Why?

a tunnel is an excellent shelter------ not only is the tunnel itself an excellent shelter-----they LEAD INTO EGYPT -------but that's ok "because" I understand you prefer that the children take bombs on their heads Israelis use shelters-------fortified rooms in every house

a tunnel is an excellent shelter------ not only is the tunnel itself an excellent shelter-----they LEAD INTO EGYPT -------but that's ok "because" I understand you prefer that the children take bombs on their heads Israelis use shelters-------fortified rooms in every house

They were all getting bombed during the war you fucking lopsided moron. The first thing Israel did was bomb the tunnels

Forum List

Back