Why does your religion condemn people?

Probably not the ones who don't have faith that they do.
So if you believe in the invisible sky fairy, you have a soul, but if not, you don't. That's some pretty dumb stuff there, even for you. :biggrin:
It's only dumb to you because you totally fucked up what I said, Taz.

Go back and try again.
It's what you said, and it's quite hilarious. :lol:
Actually, it isn't. I'm sorry you couldn't see the distinction.
You can't even decipher what you wrote.
Sure I can.

We should start a religion that doesn't condemn people. We accept everyone as they are.

We should start a religion that doesn't condemn people. We accept everyone as they are.
That's pretty funny considering how you feel about blacks and Jews.
What have ever I said against Jews? Blacks should stay in school... what else?
:rofl:
You have nothing. As usual.
Don't hate me. I'm not black or Jewish.
Quote me, I dare you.

That's pretty funny considering how you feel about blacks and Jews.
What have ever I said against Jews? Blacks should stay in school... what else?
:rofl:
Quote me, I dare you.
You've already admitted to being a bigot, Taz.

You're just quibbling on what flavor of bigot you are.

Quote me, I dare you.
Quote me.

You can't even own your own beliefs. Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
I'll own anything you can quote.

Quote me, I dare you.
Quote me.

You can't even own your own beliefs. Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
But not what you believe?

There are no mistakes , everything is as it should be in this year 2018. In 2018, God wanted there to be a certain amount of humans with whatever problems they have; he wanted that to exist on earth, and its exactly what has happened. Human history is simply the unfolding of God's will.

Quote me, I dare you.
Quote me.

Not what you think I believe. That's why I say quote me. You can't. I get it.

There are no mistakes , everything is as it should be in this year 2018. In 2018, God wanted there to be a certain amount of humans with whatever problems they have; he wanted that to exist on earth, and its exactly what has happened. Human history is simply the unfolding of God's will.
So why does god keep making deformed/retarded/in constant pain babies?

Quote me.

The fact that you can't own your racist beliefs proves you know that they are wrong.

Quote me.

The fact that you can't own your racist beliefs proves you know that they are wrong.
I don't consider anything that I've said here to be wrong, you'd have to quote something to give me an example. You most likely just misinterpret what I say. No surprise there.

So that he can completely heal them and change them in his future; all you see is the now, because we are " Now present day creatures", God is dealing with a future where all these babies will be changed, as will all humans. This removes the sting out of your gripe with God, but you don't want to let that gripe go, so you cannot look into the future. Any human that looks into the future of God, can only see complete healing.. And they would have to release all gripes with God.

But you NEED your gripes, because of the giant chip on your shoulder. And I understand that need; because you don't know the true power of God and his true intentions for humanity.

So that he can completely heal them and change them in his future; all you see is the now, because we are " Now present day creatures", God is dealing with a future where all these babies will be changed, as will all humans. This removes the sting out of your gripe with God, but you don't want to let that gripe go, so you cannot look into the future. Any human that looks into the future of God, can only see complete healing.. And they would have to release all gripes with God.

But you NEED your gripes, because of the giant chip on your shoulder. And I understand that need; because you don't know the true power of God and his true intentions for humanity.
So god gives babies horrible things so he can heal them in the future? What a self-absorbed douchebag. He would have made a good Nazi death camp experimenter.

Forum List

Back