Why does your religion condemn people?

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

angel-of-light-520x245.jpg

That's the definition of religion - it separates "us" from "them".

Even if one believes in a god and if one wants to celebrate and worship that god, most people want to gather with others who feel the same.

Presto. Instant religion and instant hate.

Forgiveness follows repentence. Without repentence there is no forgiveness.

Coming from YOU, that's flat out sick, but it has nothing at all to do with the OP.

You give me the creeps.

In any event, he asks a valid question, which you ignored.

If religion doesn't condemn you to eternal damnation if you don't adhere to it, then there's no reason to adhere to it.
I think the whole heaven and hell thing came from the need to explain why bad things happen to good people. Since there is no justice in this world (Stalin died peacefully in his bed) and God is defined as just, righteous, good, loving, etc., there must be an afterlife where the scales of justice punish the bad and reward the good. Overall a more positive message than saying life sucks and there is no reason for suffering.

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Because there lies a fundamental difference between earth and heaven. You have all sort of people on earth, but only one kind of people in heaven, which capable of living forever with a sin incompatible God.

If you are incapable of living such an eternal life, you will have to be separated from the sin-incompatible God. All left is a predication on what could possibly happen when you are put to such a separation. God is only source of good, when departed from Him you will eventually be a satan, a sinning machine with no any conscience left.

Many humans are not going to make it simply because they refuse to believe in the way to God for eternal life. It's like a coupon. You don't get the discount if you don't have it. Same with Christianity. No one can blame God if they don't believe in His way.

Because there lies a fundamental difference between earth and heaven. You have all sort of people on earth, but only one kind of people in heaven, which capable of living forever with a sin incompatible God.

If you are incapable of living such an eternal life, you will have to be separated from the sin-incompatible God. All left is a predication on what could possibly happen when you are put to such a separation. God is only source of good, when departed from Him you will eventually be a satan, a sinning machine with no any conscience left.

Every single one of us is not clean..but Jesus died a horrible death to bridge us to God..It is not up to anyone but God to judge me
If religion doesn't condemn you to eternal damnation if you don't adhere to it, then there's no reason to adhere to it.
Power by the sword!

Who's sword Harley?

Sword of god. Sword of man.

Well if you look at the Bible that is the old testament before Jesus. The red words come from Jesus, but some of the religions still stay in the fire and brimstone old testament..

Some religions think if you give a huge amount of money every week will assure your place in heaven ..lol that is man made..

Anyway everyone's walk is a personal journey...

Many humans are not going to make it simply because they refuse to believe in the way to God for eternal life. It's like a coupon. You don't get the discount if you don't have it. Same with Christianity. No one can blame God if they don't believe in His way.

This is why it looks so bad when people make something so simple look ugly so they make their money, or earthly gains.. I tell people to just ask God to show them the truth..not humans..

Why does your religion condemn people?

God wants you to know that he hates you, but if you worship him enough and in the right way, we'll see, he may not roast you like a Thanksgiving day turkey after all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back