Why does us messageboard capitalize Clinton and not trump

Why Do Dictionaries Capitalize Clinton And Not trump?

• Deep State Conspiracy

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Liberals Own All Dictionaries

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't know. I'm not smart enough to figure it out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Probably because trump is a word and Trump is a name. I don't think clinton is a word, but Clinton is a name.

Probably because trump is a word and Trump is a name. I don't think clinton is a word, but Clinton is a name.
That makes me wonder, where did the term "trump" come from. I'm gonna look that up.

Edit to add: i looked it up. It's derived from "triumph" and was first used in 1529. Term comes from the game bridge. Neat.

Depends on the poster

and your spell checking program

Clinton is almost always a proper name.

Trump is not

Its like the snowflake losers are stomping their little feets..

Trump is still the president, and Ginsburg is still gonna croak
U just jinxed us... lol. Ginsberg will cling on with every fiber of her being to her seat until she is rolled out of the chamber supine. She has as much told us that until the the next lib is in the oval office she aint going nowhere... Expect her to become a contrasting mantra to Heston's "cold dead hands".

You need some cheese to go with that whine?

U just jinxed us... lol. Ginsberg will cling on with every fiber of her being to her seat until she is rolled out of the chamber supine. She has as much told us that until the the next lib is in the oval office she aint going nowhere... Expect her to become a contrasting mantra to Heston's "cold dead hands".
Death waits for no drunk

She'll continue to cheat death as long as she makes it back to her coffin before sunrise.

She'll continue to cheat death as long as she makes it back to her coffin before sunrise.

I am going to wear the gaudiest orange Hawaian shirt on the day she croaks

-trump is still the president.

always with a small 'p'

and the plural of foot is 'feet'

missing appostrophes ??? It's?

Will you be wearing your Goochie watch two?

No wonder you people believed Obama's Hawaian birth certificate was fake.

Any birth cert from Hawai would be fake

Reminds me of 'Ruthless People' when Danny Devito tells how he married his wife believing that her Father (mother?) would croak soon...but he/she lived on and on and on.....

Reminds me of 'Ruthless People' when Danny Devito tells how he married his wife believing that her Father (mother?) would croak soon...but he/she lived on and on and on.....
Which makes the haters of Nancy the character Devito portrayed?

Will you be wearing your Goochie watch two?

No wonder you people believed Obama's Hawaian birth certificate was fake.
IMHO the hubbub about tangible birth certificates & Islamic influences, bespeaks the underlying outrage at 'foreignesque' ideologies coming out of the oval office...

All the Conservative that are foaming at the mouth waiting for Ginsburg to croak so that Trump can replace her with a uber conservative.

All the Conservative that are foaming at the mouth waiting for Ginsburg to croak so that Trump can replace her with a uber conservative.
We're all waiting with bated breath for you to finish your thought... lol :)

We're all waiting with bated breath for you to finish your thought... lol :)
Please Richard-H hold your thought longer and Sahba hold your breath longer. The world will end up being a better place

It's the same reason they use a little "g" when mentioning God but then use a capital "O" when mentioning their Messiah Obama.

Those they disdain they mock and talk down to.

It's a combination of arrogance and self importance.

My phone auto capitalizes Clinton but not trump....
how stupid can people be?

All phones have auto settings on spelling. Software was written before trump was president. Clinton is a name, without another meaning. trump has many meanings LOL

Forum List

Back