Why does the President have armed guards?

So you are saying there are just some people we can't deter, and that these people are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE, but that we need to take guns from all of society because of these VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY rare and unavoidable circumstances?

Makes sense

Yes; that would seem apparent. But thankfully, it's so rare as to be a slightly greater risk to your or my child than a gay midget in a clown suit bludgeoning them with a didgeridoo. Relax.

Hell; how many kids are in a typical school? 200? 300? So if lighting were to double-strike your kid's school, during a blue moon, and 20 are killed. Even then, the risk to your child is 1:10 or 1:15.

Teach them to look both ways before crossing the street. That'll keep 'em safer than an armed Kindergarten teacher. No shit. Look up car-pedestrian accident stats, if you need shit to be frightened of.

Should we ban cars too?

No. Just make your retarded fucking kids aware of the risk, from cars, and not mass shooters they'll maybe read about a half dozen times in their lives.

So you are saying there are just some people we can't deter, and that these people are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY RARE, but that we need to take guns from all of society because of these VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY rare and unavoidable circumstances?

Makes sense

Who taught you to read? If it was one of the teachers taken out recently, maybe they had it coming.

No. I'm not suggesting that for a second.

But neither am I buying into LaPierre's retarded fucking nonsense. We do not need armed guards in every fucking school so they can tell their gun-making pals it okie doke to keep selling whatever they want in as great a supply as they possibly can. Wayne is cock-sucking piece-of-shit, and none too bright, if he thinks the solution to violence resulting from so many goddamn guns in our society, is more guns.

Hey, I'm not for forcing anyone to do anything. The Killer B's of belonging and belief will destroy your wahoo if you let it.

Makes sense

Who taught you to read? If it was one of the teachers taken out recently, maybe they had it coming.

But neither am I buying into LaPierre's retarded fucking nonsense. We do not need armed guards in every fucking school so they can tell their gun-making pals it okie doke to keep selling whatever they want in as great a supply as they possibly can. Wayne is cock-sucking piece-of-shit, and none too bright, if he thinks the solution to violence resulting from so many goddamn guns in our society, is more guns.

Hey, I'm not for forcing anyone to do anything. The Killer B's of belonging and belief will destroy your wahoo if you let it.

Kill your teacher. Then find one that can teach you to fucking read.

I did not suggest you are forcing anyone to do anything, nor do I even think you possess anything near the intellect that you'd need to force anyone to do anything. You're an idiot. I'm even convinced the care-giver who dresses you in the morning does so voluntarilly. So you're not even forcing that.

That help?

I did not suggest you are forcing anyone to do anything, nor do I even think you possess anything near the intellect that you'd need to force anyone to do anything. You're an idiot. I'm even convinced the care-giver who dresses you in the morning does so voluntarilly. So you're not even forcing that.

That help?

Liberals and violence.. An ugly thing.

That help?

It sounds to me that you are taking the approach that creates most problems. The two option approach. You appear to only recognize two options: force everyone to not allow armed guards in school or force everyone to allow them.

The point is that what you think or feel is correct is highly irrelevant and shouldn't even be taken into consideration by anyone outside of your cranium. People should be free to make decisions for themselves. If LaPierre and his gun toting amigos want to send their kids to a school with armed guards, so shall it be. If you disagree, that should be okay too.

Also: you seem angry and come across as rather rude with your conversation. No need to be mad and name call ! It's just the internet.

That help?

Liberals and violence.. An ugly thing.

No shit. I also have a "Kill Your TV" bumper sticker. Can you imagine anything as ugly as reading a fucking book??? The thought of that has to make a Conservative lose the canned chili he had for breakfast.

Last edited:

That help?

It sounds to me that you are taking the approach that creates most problems. The two option approach. You appear to only recognize two options: force everyone to not allow armed guards in school or force everyone to allow them.

The point is that what you think or feel is correct is highly irrelevant and shouldn't even be taken into consideration by anyone outside of your cranium. People should be free to make decisions for themselves. If LaPierre and his gun toting amigos want to send their kids to a school with armed guards, so shall it be. If you disagree, that should be okay too.

Also: you seem angry and come across as rather rude with your conversation. No need to be mad and name call ! It's just the internet.

Nah; but you might have noticed I do not suffer idiots, well; and thus, if I'm merely being rude, I've fallen short of my objective to very great extent.

Now then. If local police want to come the school on their daily patrols, looking for dope deals maybe going down, and eliminating to a great degree the prospect of drug dealers walking around merchandizing their crack or whatever without fear of cops coming around at any given moment, I'm all for it. And indeed, let 'em be armed.

But if a kid brings an irresponsible parent's gun to school, that's a problem. And parents that are so fucking stupid that they cannot read "GUN-FREE ZONE" and come packing, they deserve the jail-time they're given, which many have been given, and thus why we have the fucking signs. (informed consent, thus making the charge stand up in court.)

And only an abject retard (LaPierre, et al) thinks the signs attract folks, who by the way, have zero fucking concern for their own lives, and are fucking frootloops, and thus less rational even than LaPierre (if that's possible) who seems to have yet taken the signs as an indication that he can waltz into a school, shoot the place up, and not face repercussion which includes CERTAIN DEATH!!!

Last edited:
We shouldn't have Gun Free Zones. We also shouldn't have laws against selling/buying/using/transporting/manufacturing/juggling/snorting/anally injecting drugs.

Obviously because his life and the lives of his family are worth far more than the taxpayers who foot the bill.

This one of the dumber things I've seen floating around the internet.

Is Obama or his kids lives worth more than yours or mine? Of course not, but only a complete retard couldn't recognize that they are FAR more likely targets than some random person if you left them unprotected.

Obviously because his life and the lives of his family are worth far more than the taxpayers who foot the bill.

This one of the dumber things I've seen floating around the internet.

Is Obama or his kids lives worth more than yours or mine? Of course not, but only a complete retard couldn't recognize that they are FAR more likely targets than some random person if you left them unprotected.

Copy that. Plus what the retarded Gods & Guns crowd seems to be missing, is we protect all first families, current and past, since while they're mere citizens, they possess unique knowledge that is of vital national security interest, which we MUST PROTECT, too.

We shouldn't have Gun Free Zones. We also shouldn't have laws against selling/buying/using/transporting/manufacturing/juggling/snorting/anally injecting drugs.

Fine. I'm of a different opinion.

The problem with your opinion is that is subjugates everyone into a position that, while you may be thrilled, they might find oppressive.

My opinion on the other hand, allows for people to do what pleases them as long as they are not harming or infringing on the liberty of another.

The problem with your opinion is that is subjugates everyone into a position that, while you may be thrilled, they might find oppressive.

My opinion on the other hand, allows for people to do what pleases them as long as they are not harming or infringing on the liberty of another.

Perhaps if I'm appointed to the Federal Bench. Noodle on that; you might have an epiphany.

Meanwhile I get it. We'd all like to do whatever the fuck we want, and some of us search for a moral imperitive that serves that desire, and wrap themselves in the word "liberty."

But here's the rub: keeping the peace enhances our liberty. You, the wife and kiddies can stroll around town and not be accosted by some dusted-up doper, or dealers selling crack to your kids, hopefully. So you get out more and feel safer.

And maybe if everyone is not armed, and someone makes eye contact, you can smile and say "hello," instead of reaching in your jacket and releasing the safety, in fear you might be shot.

And maybe if gas is an extra 25 cents a gallon, we have better roads and you can move around more freely. If we pay property tax on our homes, our kids go to nicer schools. If we pay federal taxes, the streets and sidewalks won't fill with the abject poor, nor will you need to learn to speak Korean, for example, while at the same time preserving our greater liberties society.

Perhaps if I'm appointed to the Federal Bench. Noodle on that; you might have an epiphany.

Meanwhile I get it. We'd all like to do whatever the fuck we want, and some of us search for a moral imperitive that serves that desire, and wrap themselves in the word "liberty."

But here's the rub: keeping the peace enhances our liberty. You, the wife and kiddies can stroll around town and not be accosted by some dusted-up doper, or dealers selling crack to your kids, hopefully. So you get out more and feel safer.

And maybe if everyone is not armed, and someone makes eye contact, you can smile and say "hello," instead of reaching in your jacket and releasing the safety, in fear you might be shot.

And maybe if gas is an extra 25 cents a gallon, we have better roads and you can move around more freely. If we pay property tax on our homes, our kids go to nicer schools. If we pay federal taxes, the streets and sidewalks won't fill with the abject poor, nor will you need to learn to speak Korean, for example, while at the same time preserving our greater liberties society.

You assume it enhances liberty but it does not. Nor does it stop these bad things from happening. The last point is inarguable as these things occur daily, minutely, secondly.

All of these ifs are great, but they come at the cost of forced participation, of making people who don't want to participate, participate. Sounds vaguely like slavery.

You assume it enhances liberty but it does not. Nor does it stop these bad things from happening. The last point is inarguable as these things occur daily, minutely, secondly.

All of these ifs are great, but they come at the cost of forced participation, of making people who don't want to participate, participate. Sounds vaguely like slavery.

Yeah; but then we've already parsed what you've written and know with certainty you're a moron.

Meanwhile, check Webster's for the word "mitigate." Since walking around visibly stoned and openly selling drugs is illegal, it happens far (FAR) less than if it were legal. Noodle on that, or don't. I'm not losing sleep because you're moron. I'm just glad I'm not a moron.

Well, technically breaking the law can't happen more often if there isn't a law to break.

But if you want me to compare our drug problems with those of nations that have it legalized (as if a comparison would matter given the vast difference in geography, culture, demographics, etc etc) I can prove you wrong. There is a reason why they didn't keep alcohol illegal.

Well, technically breaking the law can't happen more often if there isn't a law to break.
But if you want me to compare our drug problems with those of nations that have it legalized (as if a comparison would matter given the vast difference in geography, culture, demographics, etc etc) I can prove you wrong. There is a reason why they didn't keep alcohol illegal.

It's not a technicality, it's patently fucking obvious.

But the unwated behavior, increases, thus limiting your, my, our spouses', our kids', LIBERTY.

Lastly: yes; I am very aware that the Netherlands has had some success legalizing pot, which I advocate and my state passed via referrendum (WA). Initially use by Netherlander increased, but the theory goes that once the forbidden-fruit aspect diminished, so too did pot use by local Netherlanders. Now the streets of Amsterdam, which I really like, albeit Belgium is nicer so I spend most of my time there, are filled with Europeans from other countries who flock there for the novelty of being able to openly smoke pot, which mellows people out making them comparatively benign to crack, meth and dust heads, which is now even more vigorously pursued and prosecuted in the Netherlands, since they think they've provided a nicer alternative, and want to stamp out more elicit drug use.

That help? Or are you still feeling moronic and not getting it.

Last edited:
Now onto alcohol, the most devistating drug in America, due to wide use and not a little overuse, sometimes robbing a family in a minivan of their LIBERTY to make it home alive.

But there are tradeoffs, not to mention ignorance. About the time the women's suffrage movement gathered some steam, they lamented their angelic husbands being lead astray by foreigners with their beer halls. Germans, mostly, but other non-Anglo-hate were drivers as well. So the Volsted Act made it through, only to create another foreigner problem: certain of our Italian citizens borrowed from some innovations the good folks in Sicili cooked up, and lawlessness became a big problem.

Plus, mitigation was not what they'd hoped. Alcohol, being a naturally occuring substance, was easy to produce. Hell; I have hooch in the house right now, since I'm an amateur baker and like making aritsan breads. So lots of alcohol floating on top of starters and spounges, which back in the Alaskan Gold Rush days was sold to Hoochinoo Indians, ergo "hooch." And it's legal for me to possess that untaxed alcohol, while distilling my beer's taxed alcohol into bourbon remains a federal crime. Life is filled with irony.

So, in America, we endure the many hardships of alcohol, since we've failed at mitigating its use, and probably never will successfully limit its use.

Last edited:
Guess that about does it. You keep giving up our rights for more security theater. It has worked brilliantly so far.

This thread is similar to a child asking, "What happens to your lap when you stand up?"

I can't believe we entertained these children with 22 pages.

Time for the children to go to bed and let the adults solve big problems.

Forum List

Back