Why does the President have armed guards?

Now here's a real tricky question for you (be careful here - I don't want you to hurt yourself thinking): Why is it that these mass shootings keep happenings over and over and over only where guns banned?

Fuck me. That's is tricky!!! Man you're good.

Whew! You left me speechless, and utterly mystified / blubbering / clueless on how to respond.

Best I hightail it outta here, and safely back onto base at Fort Hood.

Horse hockey. Regular military personnel are banned from carrying firearms on that base. This is why so many where shot and why they had to wait for the local police department to stop the shooter. How pathetic is that?!

How fucking retarded are you??? Every hear of the acronymn MP? Google it. You might raise your IQ to 2 digits.

Astonishing.

Now here's a real tricky question for you (be careful here - I don't want you to hurt yourself thinking): Why is it that these mass shootings keep happenings over and over and over only where guns banned?

Whew! You left me speechless, and utterly mystified / blubbering / clueless on how to respond.

I'm glad you brought that up - because that was my next point!

According to you, heavily armed Secret Service "prevents state funerals". Except that Nadal Hassan went crazy at Fort Hood. What's to prevent the same thing from happening by a Secret Service agent?

Man, the more you talk, the more you just keep contradicting yourself. You claim guns are great when they surround the president, then claim they are not if they surround our children, and then for the icing on the cake, you mention Fort Hood. :cuckoo:

Can you be consistent on just ONE time? Please?

Probably better background checking and psych evals if you wanna work closely with first families, present and past. Just guessing.

The more you type, the more I wonder how often you fall down. No shit.

There's no concealed carry on most bases, including the one my family is stationed at.

Any armed guards, which that dumbfuck LaPierre is just sure as shit is all that's needed to keep schools real safe from bad guys, as proved so successful at Fort Hood?

Whadaya think?

No you're not. You're trolling.

No, he's owning you dumbocrats who claim guns are bad, then surround your leaders with an endless array of high capacity, automatic weapons... :cuckoo:

Everytime one of you makes claims of my political position you look like clueless idiots.

And he is trolling and owning you. And quite well too. You guys are in a full 20 page whinefest.

And "he" is a "she".

Horse hockey. Regular military personnel are banned from carrying firearms on that base. This is why so many where shot and why they had to wait for the local police department to stop the shooter. How pathetic is that?!

How fucking retarded are you???

Ooo...an internet tough guy. Impressive.

Every hear of the acronymn MP?

Who were nowhere to be found when the shooting started. Regular cops stopped the shooter, not the MPs.

Either way, those soldiers were disarmed and therefore unable to respond to the shooter. Spin it any way you like, it was a gun free zone that ended up helping the bad guy while restricting the good guy's ability to respond.

How fucking retarded are you???

Ooo...an internet tough guy. Impressive.

Who were nowhere to be found when the shooting started. Regular cops stopped the shooter, not the MPs.

Either way, those soldiers were disarmed and therefore unable to respond to the shooter. Spin it any way you like, it was a gun free zone that ended up helping the bad guy while restricting the good guy's ability to respond.

It wasn't a 'tough guy' thing; just a challenge, intellectually. Sorry that went over your head.

Meanwhile, consider Sec Serv agents and Base Security, within the context of the threat level they're trained to deal with and expecting.

Next, the retarded fucking suggestion by that dipshit, LaPierre, putting hopefully well trained folks on schoolgrounds, albeit, with a threat expectation of less than zero. 99.9999% of school's armed "protection" will spend their entire fucking careers doing little more than drinking up the coffee in the teacher's lounge.

So, looking at shit from a realistic standpoint, you think Fort Hood was ill-protected???

Fucking astonishing.

Last edited:
It seems to me that if there are people who think having guards for our children is a crazy and nutty idea, than logically, having them for the President would be moreso. After all, our children are more valuable than the President.

Yet, there are countless people acting as though it's just insane to think about arming security to protect our schools. I mean I can see being against it. But just claiming it's insane without making effort to actually address the idea intellectually lazy to me.

At least you and other conservatives are consistent in faulty thinking.

If you can find any child or children in as great a risk of potential harm as the president, then we’ll be happy to pay for their armed security.

you think Fort Hood was ill-protected???

No, the fact those soldiers were disarmed work out beautifully for them...

The idea is to eliminate the threat from within, and not merely the shit coming through the front entrance. Enlisted folks are far from our most stable citizens, nor the calmest among us. Suicide rates, domenstic violence, post trauma, etc, etc, are above average.

Get a clue.

Now back to SecServ agents needed, so let's put 'em on school property. Retarded.

Can we agree on that?

According to you, heavily armed Secret Service "prevents state funerals". Except that Nadal Hassan went crazy at Fort Hood. What's to prevent the same thing from happening by a Secret Service agent?

Man, the more you talk, the more you just keep contradicting yourself. You claim guns are great when they surround the president, then claim they are not if they surround our children, and then for the icing on the cake, you mention Fort Hood. :cuckoo:

Probably better background checking and psych evals if you wanna work closely with first families, present and past. Just guessing.

So everyone who as ever had a background check and a psych eval never experienced mental health issues later on? Really?

Mental health issues are not something that occurs ONLY at birth. A perfectly healthy individual can experience accute onset of mental health issues at any point.

I love watching you get pissed off because I'm pointing out how stupid your posts are and how you contradict yourself. And in your last desperate attempt, all you can come back with is a "background check" as if that is some sort of magic wand... :lol:

So everyone who as ever had a background check and a psych eval never experienced mental health issues later on? Really?

Mental health issues are not something that occurs ONLY at birth. A perfectly healthy individual can experience accute onset of mental health issues at any point.

I love watching you get pissed off because I'm pointing out how stupid your posts are and how you contradict yourself. And in your last desperate attempt, all you can come back with is a "background check" as if that is some sort of magic wand... :lol:

Everyone protecting our first families thus far. So yeah; seems pretty fucking obvious they background check successfully.

Why do you think? Could it be so foreign terrorists and homegrown NaziCon terrorists can't kill him...?

How many death threats do you receive per day? President Obama is the most threatened President in U.S. history.

"President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History."

Hey stupid, any law enforcement agency will tell you that when someone gives a death threat, it is meaningless words which are the result of anger. Nobody who is serious about killing you is going to give you a warning in advance and time to prepare a defense. Ever hear of an assassin who calls to warn their targets in advance? :cuckoo:

We out in the real world are 1,000x's more at risk. More people die in a day in the real world than all presidents in U.S. history combined have (and there was a time when their was no PSD).

You continue to take stupid to unprecedented levels...

Why do you think? Could it be so foreign terrorists and homegrown NaziCon terrorists can't kill him...?

How many death threats do you receive per day? President Obama is the most threatened President in U.S. history.

"President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History."

Hey stupid, any law enforcement agency will tell you that when someone gives a death threat, it is meaningless words which are the result of anger. Nobody who is serious about killing you is going to give you a warning in advance and time to prepare a defense. Ever hear of an assassin who calls to warn their targets in advance? :cuckoo:

We out in the real world are 1,000x's more at risk. More people die in a day in the real world than all presidents in U.S. history combined have (and there was a time when their was no PSD).

You continue to take stupid to unprecedented levels...

Ever hear of Jim Jones?

True. People are not born right wingers.

Forum List

Back