why does the media never speak of the republican election cheating

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree | Brennan Center for Justice

Related Court Documents

Petition for Rehearing (2012)
Third Circuit Opinion (2012)

RNC Brief in Support of Motion (2009)
DNC Brief Opposing Motion to Vacate (2009)
RNC Reply Brief (2009)
DNC Post-Hearing Brief (2009)
RNC Post-Hearing Brief (2009)
Debevoise Opinion (2009)
Debevoise Order (2009)

2008 (several states)
DNC Brief (2008)
DNC Brief Atty. Certification of Exhibits (2008)
OFA Intervention Memo (2008)
Minute Entry (2008)

2004 (Ohio)
Malone Motion to Intervene (2004)
Malone Intervenor Complaint (2004)
Malone Memo in Support of Intervention (2004)
Malone Intervenor PI brief (2004)
Malone Order (2004)
Malone Appellate Decision (2004)
Malone en banc Decision (2004)
Malone Dismissal (2004)

2004 (South Dakota)
Daschle SD Complaint (2004)
Daschle Temporary Restraining Order (2004)

2002 (New Jersey)
Order (2002)

1990 (North Carolina)
Order (1990)

1987 (several states)
Consent Decree (1987)

Original 1981 case (New Jersey)
Complaint (1981)
Consent Decree (1982)

Last edited:
really you fucking idiot?

then how is it that a consent decree designed to keep the republican party from forcing legal voters off the rolls is having zero to do with republicans not wanting people to vote?

This is why your party is dying.

you people merely lie your fucking asses off when caught in a lie.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Last edited:
I think because GOP voter fraud and intimidation has become the norm with them, though I agree, it needs much more attention and arrests being made against these GOP thugs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPsl_TuFdes]Paul Weyrich - Goo-Goo Syndrome (proper audio/video synchronization) - YouTube[/ame]

Look at those cases.

the dems file to allow Americans to vote and republicans file to keep Americans from voting.

and what election did those two skinny guys change the result of?

Forum List

Back