why does the media never speak of the republican election cheating

dear left on this site.

you are seeing the reason why the right hates me here.

I dont let them intimidate me on this issue.

"
As Judicial Watch reports, “The group has been busted for forging voter registration applications in key battleground states and submitting falsified forms in more than half a dozen others. In 2007, ACORN settled the largest case of voter fraud in the history of Washington State after seven workers were caught submitting about 2,000 fake registration forms.” Moreover, there are scores of ACORN employees who have been convicted of election fraud.
ACORN’s conduct is habitual and has taken place in dozen of states."

ACORN Convicted In Massive Voter Fraud Conspiracy, Legacy Media Yawns | NewsReal Blog

I know TM is stupid, but really, only a brain dead lunatic dem would want to open this can of worms.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Oh by the way the republican party is still held to this consent decree.

can you tell me why?

ACORN Convicted In Massive Voter Fraud Conspiracy, Legacy Media Yawns | NewsReal Blog

"On April 6 the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), that is, the organization itself as opposed to its employees, was convicted in Las Vegas of felony “compensation” for registration of voters."

Your link is no good

The first link, you moron. ACORN is now defunct, you aren't going to be able to jet over to their site, I'm sure it was long since dismantled.

"
As Judicial Watch reports, “The group has been busted for forging voter registration applications in key battleground states and submitting falsified forms in more than half a dozen others. In 2007, ACORN settled the largest case of voter fraud in the history of Washington State after seven workers were caught submitting about 2,000 fake registration forms.” Moreover, there are scores of ACORN employees who have been convicted of election fraud.
ACORN’s conduct is habitual and has taken place in dozen of states."

I know TM is stupid, but really, only a brain dead lunatic dem would want to open this can of worms.

why do you refuse to adress the facts in this thread and instead produce lies from a partisan site?

Acorn did not keep one voter from voting

the republican party has kept thousands of legal voters from voting

ACORN did not produce ONE false vote.

Republicans have kept thousands of legal voters from voting

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=1

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud
By ERIC LIPTON and IAN URBINA

Published: April 12, 2007

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.
Ms. Prude’s daughter Nicole with her children, Anthony Bibins, 4; Nashawna; and Narvelle Handley, 1, at home last week in Milwaukee.

Although Republican activists have repeatedly said fraud is so widespread that it has corrupted the political process and, possibly, cost the party election victories, about 120 people have been charged and 86 convicted as of last year.

Last edited:
go look at the Bush study.

For every make believe incident you pull up, I can provide a dozen real, documented and criminal voter fraud cases that the dems have perpetrated.

Go ahead, keep it up, you fucking loon.

Forum List

Back