why does the media never speak of the republican election cheating

why does your so called left wing media NOT inculde these facts in the debate about election fraud?

I think because GOP voter fraud and intimidation has become the norm with them, though I agree, it needs much more attention and arrests being made against these GOP thugs.

Black are you that stupid that you jumped into this without knowing anything about TruthDoesn'tMatter or the article she is using?

I actually like TruthDoesn'tMatter. She's a sweet thing in her own way. Likes Baby Birds and animals just like I do, but when it comes to politics, I'm afraid she made up her mind a long time ago and any facts to the contary just don't permeate.

That article she touts is FROM 1986!!!!!!! :lmao:

It's from the extremely laughble LA Times. You know the same Newspaper that called Obama "The Magic Negro?"

She hangs onto the nearly 30 year old article because it tells her what she wants to believe.

For pity sake many of those in the Republican leadership at the time, (including Ronald Reagan) ARE ALL DEAD!

It would be like me citing an article at that time to prove the Democrat agenda for today.

It's ludicrious. Grow a brain.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

pretending this case didnt exsist is not going to make it go away

There is sufficient evidence of TM spamming the board for an arrest.

court documented evidence is not spam.

Its just facts you can not deal with and retain your historically failed ideas so you pretend its not true.

its court documented

Now, see....you've got it all backwards.

Here, let me help. Adams' book, "Injustice" explains it all.

1. "I testified under oath that pervasive and open hostility exists within the Justice Department towards race-neutral enforcement of voting rights laws….the Justice Department’s unwillingness to enforce voting laws equally and in a racially fair way.

2. Not only has the Department never lodged an objection under Section 5 to a plan which discriminates against a white minority, they don’t even conduct the analysis. The DOJ will not be able to produce a single document over the 45-year history of the Voting Rights Act where the bureaucrats even considered this possibility.

3. Patriots of all races gave their lives to enshrine racial equality in this country, via the 14th and 15th Amendments and then during the Civil Rights movement. The beneficiaries of these sacrifices should not be limited, either. The Department should undergo a searching examination as to why they are unwilling to enforce voting laws in a racially fair fashion and change course.

a. Inside and outside the DOJ, some will snicker at the notion that the provisions of Section 5 should be used to protect whites and Asians when they are in the minority in a covered jurisdiction. Please snicker so the rest of America can hear you. It’s time you engage the debate, or else you are about to lose it badly without ever having spoken up."
PJ Media » The Ike Brown Case: Is the DOJ About to Fail Another Race-Based Test?

BTW....did you know that the Department of [In]Justice is a totally owned subsidiary of the Democrat-Liberals?

See what you can learn coming here?
Your welcome.

PC go away with your PJ site an any other right wing clingmaster bullshit.

this thread is for facts

TruthDoesn'tMatter.

My state purges voter rolls ALL THE TIME.

Under Democrats and under Republicans.

It's called KEEPING THE ROLLS UP TO DATE.

If you don't do that, voter fraud can happen.

What if they never purged the rolls and people simply started using the ID of MY DEAD GRANDMA OR GRANDPA to vote?

You have to purge the rolls! People die! People Move! People no longer are eligble because of incarceration.

It is ALWAYS necessary to keep the rolls up to date.

The ONLY reason Eric Holder could want to stop that is to MAKE FRAUD EASIER.

He knows that's the only way Obama will win is by fraud.

Unless you are for fraud, use a little common sense.

No one wants to keep blacks from voting. I don't. My Governor Kasich doesn't.

The people telling you otherwise are just trying to scare you.

You honestly think one day, you are going to go vote in Cleveland and someone will stop you because of the color of your skin?

I remember those days when they did. IT WAS DEMOCRATS THAT TRIED TO STOP BLACKS FROM VOTING.

IT WAS NEVER REPUBLICANS. The Republican party was founded on abolition and civil rights.

It's one of the reasons I'm a proud Republican.

Learn some real history, and stop listening to the lies and revisionist history liberals keep telling you.

Its just facts you can not deal with and retain your historically failed ideas so you pretend its not true.

It is spam when you keep repeating the same shit day in and day out. For the sake of the sanity of the rest of us, please fuck off.

not one of them will accpet these facts as facts.

You know why?

because if these facts were broadly known the republican party would not win an election for dogcatcher.

That is why the media doesnt repete these cold hard facts.

some liberal media huh?

It is spam when you keep repeating the same shit day in and day out. For the sake of the sanity of the rest of us, please fuck off.

If that's your definition of spam, you must be single handedly keeping the spam corporation in business from all the dumb shit you post day after day.

so you are just going to pretend all the other links dont exsist?

gee imagine my surprize

PC go away with your PJ site an any other right wing clingmaster bullshit.

this thread is for facts

“Injustice: Exposing The Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department,” is the book quoted.

The author is J.Christian Adams.

J. Christian Adams is an election lawyer who served in the Voting Rights Section at the U.S. Department of Justice. His bestselling book is Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department (Regnery). His website is Election Law Center.

I read the book....did you?
No?
Then you really have no standing in a discussion of the DOJ and racial bias, do you?

I have the feeling that, for you, opening a book instills the same fears as opening the Ark of the Covenant…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3KV4fLSNoU]Opening the Ark of the Covenant (NEW SCREAMS!!!) - YouTube[/ame]

why is it you guys can mention Carter any time you wish but this is too old to be discussed?

History is forgotten only by the foolish

Forum List

Back