Why does the left continue to HUMILIATE themselves on the WMD issue?

Why did Bush and Cheney admit that NO WMD were ever found?

Why do you to scream that Bush and Cheney are "liars" who "lied us into Iraq" because you can't stomach a little fight, but cite them as the ultimate trustworthy source when their answer fits your agenda? :lol:

People who lie can tell the truth once in a while. Bush and Cheney lied to us about WMDs being in Iraq in order to dupe us into agreeing on a unnecessary war. But, we don't have to rely on Bush/Cheney's word that there were no WMDs, we have experts that have verified it. So, no, they are not being cited as the "ultimate trustworthy source" - they are being cited to show you that even the ones that lied about there being WMDs in Iraq have now at least had the decency to admit the truth, that there really weren't any. When will you?

And the fact that you call a 10 year effort where over 4000 Americans died a "little fight" shows your callousness toward the deaths of so many.

That's fine, except neural damage is tough to repair in the human body, and many of our soldiers return home not the same happy-go-lucky guys they once were, may be irritable or even a little confused. Our guys are exposed to an awfully lot of toxic fuels and metals in war. We had agent orange in Viet Nam and Gulf War Syndrome in which our guys had odd symptoms showing up after they got back home. The enemy doesn't tell us when it does certain modifications to their firepower that could cause health problems that may not show up for weeks, months, or even years. I don't think Gulf War Syndrome was accidental or mass hysteria.
Can you name a single soldier who suffered permanent damage or even death from any of these "WMD?"

I was only aware of those two, and fortunately, they were not seriously harmed.

Chemical Weapons are WMD's you fuck'n idiot. Period. This is a fact that is not disputed anywhere in the world except by a few desperate libtards such as you.

Because our well trained and prepared military personnel stabbed themselves with a syringe containing a counteractive substance to prevent their own deaths does NOT cease to make a chemical weapon a WMD.

As always, you've been owned...

:dance:

Your lack of civility and the fact that you have to resort to insults and name-calling just shows who is the uninformed one here. You've only pwned yourself.

“At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled.”

Excerpt From: Chris Kyle, Scott Mcewen & Jim DeFelice. “American Sniper (Enhanced Edition).” HarperCollins, 2012-01-01. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/american-sniper-enhanced-edition/id482842147?mt=11

You only continue to embarrass yourself. The claims were of reconstituted WMD programs actively producing and stockpiling large quantities of chemical, biological weapons and a reconsituted nuclear program that was mere months away from creating a nuclear bomb. They fright fucked the sheeple (like you) into believing that Saddam was planning on giving this material to terrorist groups like al Queda to attack us with.

How long will the rabid righties try to use the old muntions Saddam aquired (with the help of Ronnie Raygun) that were found rotting away in some forgotten dump as "proof" that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was justified?

Last edited:
"honest to goodness"??? I could give a flying fuck what you FEEL about uranium, it is NOT a WMD. Sorry sweetie. You do realize that the "M" in WMD refers to MASS? A couple of soldiers getting sick from handling old outdated degraded sarin is NOT MASS destruction. Do you really think that is what the Bushies were scaring America about? If we don't invade Iraq right this minute, and spend a trillion dollars we don't have and waste thousands of our own troops lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives, a couple of our soldiers might get ill????

get real

Watching you people have a meltdown in the face of FACTS never ceases to be hilarious. By your (lack of) "logic" - any nuclear weapon is not a WMD unless is detonates (because an undetonated nuclear weapon wouldn't even make "a couple of soldiers sick")... :lmao:

No matter how the right tries to spin it to save face, the fact is there were no WMDs found in Iraq, none. So, if you find it hilarious, it's only because you're trying to keep from being embarrassed, that your leader lied to us into a war that was unnecessary. That over 4000 American soldiers died for no good reason is not hilarious, but whatever floats your boat. I bet you're making a big deal over the 4 men that died in Benghazi, though.

CIA’s final report: No WMD found in Iraq
WASHINGTON — In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.
CIA?s final report: No WMD found in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

So just to be clear - the dozens of links I posted from former Navy Seals (who have no political agenda) on the ground in Iraq as well as from left-wing sources like MSNBC, are all liars, but the C.I.A. is honest?!? :lmao:

Game. Set. Match, stupid....

“At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled

Excerpt From: Chris Kyle, Scott Mcewen & Jim DeFelice. “American Sniper (Enhanced Edition).” HarperCollins, 2012-01-01. iBooks.

Check out this book on the iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/american-sniper-enhanced-edition/id482842147?mt=11

You only continue to embarrass yourself. The claims were of reconstituted WMD programs actively producing and stockpiling large quantities of chemical, biological weapons and a reconsituted nuclear program that was mere months away from creating a nuclear bomb. They fright fucked the sheeple (like you) into believing that Saddam was planning on giving this material to terrorist groups like al Queda to attack us with.

How long will the rabid righties try to use the old muntions Saddam aquired (with the help of Ronnie Raygun) that were found rotting away in some forgotten dump as "proof" that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was justified?

So first you claim that no WMD's were ever found (despite the fact that even MSNBC had reported on them - because you're an ignorant buffoon who is completely unaware of what is going on in the world), and when I post link after link after link proving you were WRONG (and embarrassing you in the process), you then throw a hissy like a little girl and scream "those WMD's don't count as actual WMD's"... :lmao:

Fuck'n moron. You've been owned. Deal with it.

Your lack of civility and the fact that you have to resort to insults.

There is no way to wrestle a pig unless you dive into the mud.

You uneducated, uninformed, parasites set the tone for political debates over 100 years ago. You're just pissed that I'm able to not only own you on the battlefield of ideas, but also on your libtard field of insults, threats, violence, and uncivilized neanderthals...

Why do you to scream that Bush and Cheney are "liars" who "lied us into Iraq" because you can't stomach a little fight, but cite them as the ultimate trustworthy source when their answer fits your agenda? :lol:

Because WMD was their excuse for invading Iraq - then they admitted none were found.

In other words - they finally admitted they lied. It ain't rocket science...

Who was lying when this was said:
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program."

It was of course – President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

Now do you know who passed this and other lies on to Bush. Why it was Clinton's appointed head of the CIA George Tenet.

– President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

– Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

– Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

Letter to President Clinton.

– (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

– Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has … chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

– Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."

I hope you are smart enough to know all the above were said before Bush was elected.

So again who was lying? I think you have fallen for the democratic talking points hook, line and sinker.

“At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled

So first you claim that no WMD's were ever found (despite the fact that even MSNBC had reported on them - because you're an ignorant buffoon who is completely unaware of what is going on in the world), and when I post link after link after link proving you were WRONG (and embarrassing you in the process), you then throw a hissy like a little girl and scream "those WMD's don't count as actual WMD's"... :lmao:

Sorry champ, they never found any WMD production facilities or huge stockpiles that the Bush administration claimed Iraq had.

You have any links to posts where I claimed absolutely no chemical weapons of any kind were ever found?

I'd also like to say I'm not the one screaming like a little girlie-girl am I?:razz:

Because WMD was their excuse for invading Iraq - then they admitted none were found.

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program."

Now do you know who passed this and other lies on to Bush. Why it was Clinton's appointed head of the CIA George Tenet.

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has … chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."

I hope you are smart enough to know all the above were said before Bush was elected.

So again who was lying? I think you have fallen for the democratic talking points hook, line and sinker.

They were all lying to promote the bi-partisan foriegn interventionist policy we've had in the ME since the end of WWII. Where was the call for an invasion and occupation of Iraq back during the Clinton years? Got any of those?

Sorry champ, they never found any WMD production facilities or huge stockpiles that the Bush administration claimed Iraq had.

You have any links to posts where I claimed absolutely no chemical weapons of any kind were ever found?

I'd also like to say I'm not the one screaming like a little girlie-girl am I?:razz:

See the two words highlighted above - they are new to BlindBoo (and the libtards) narrative. As always, when proven wrong, they move the goal posts. They are now trying to distance themselves from 10 years of crying like little bitches "but there were no WMD's found" to "there were no PRODUCTION facilities found" :lmao:

They were all lying to promote the bi-partisan foriegn interventionist policy we've had in the ME since the end of WWII. Where was the call for an invasion and occupation of Iraq back during the Clinton years? Got any of those?

Isn't that what he listed?!? :lmao:

We are dealing with a real genius here ladies & gentlemen... :banghead:

Where you dropped on your head as a child? It's beyond me how someone could be this amazingly stupid,...

Clinton and Tenet just passed the lies on to Bush on invading and occupation of Iraq and instead tried to bomb Iraq in 1998 back to the stone age for being a bad boy. Does that count?

See the two words highlighted above - they are new to BlindBoo (and the libtards) narrative. As always, when proven wrong, they move the goal posts. They are now trying to distance themselves from 10 years of crying like little bitches "but there were no WMD's found" to "there were no PRODUCTION facilities found" :lmao:

All you can do is try to put words in my mouth but you can't prove it can you? You have to hide behind your own lies little puppy dog.

Clinton and Tenet just passed the lies on to Bush on invading and occupation of Iraq and instead tried to bomb Iraq in 1998 back to the stone age for being a bad boy. Does that count?

Still waiting on the quotes from Clintons terms where they said wanted to invade and or occupy Iraq rather than just bomb them back to the stone age.

Isn't that what he listed?!? :lmao:

We are dealing with a real genius here ladies & gentlemen... :banghead:

No, those were clipped from statements made at the time in support of Clintons bombing the dog shit out of Iraq, not in support of any type of USA led invasion or occupation. :eusa_whistle:

It is a FACT that large caches of WMD's were in fact located in Iraq.

An indisputable fact. That fact has been confirmed by none other than the radical left-wing propaganda machine of the dumbocrat party - MSNBC (see link below which was initially on MSNBC's website and has since been migrated to the NBC website since the split). It has also been confirmed by WikiLeak cables! It has been confirmed by former special forces operators, authors, reporters, and more. How the left can continue to deny the world is round, the sky is blue, and the sun is hot is simply absurd. They have ZERO credibility left when they try to deny fact.

From Chuck Pfarerr's book, Seal Target: Geronimo

It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda).

The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time.

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

NewsMax Archives

Why do you continue to post and provide evidence you're one of the dumbest political hacks to post on this message board? If you're going to try to rewrite history pick a period when the readers were not alive and following the events which you hope to spin and were seen by most of us on TV.

Forum List

Back